Hivi, ni kupenda au kutamani?

Hivi, ni kupenda au kutamani?

hakuna cha kusomea bagamoyo wala wapi watu wanajilipua tu siku hizi mimi mwenyewe nikiamua najilipua tu lakini sitaki habari za nikinywa maji nakuona bilaurini ni umbea mtupu

heee hata we ukiamua unjilipua? don't do that plz utaingiza ndoa matatani
 
Before DW come back with the answer that fits your qn; I have a qn for ya madame, when you fall in love, can you stand up again when the person you have fallen for has decided otherwise? if the answer is yes, how many times can you fall in love without getting really dirty?!! (to a point where intellectual compatibility is no more a criteria for a soul mate)
OK Big back to u.... I am not sure what are u talking about love or infatuation... I think u r talking about infatuation and all that ..because I have fallen in love only once in my life...but the rest was infatuations and boy did i get plucked by infatuations..... :doh:... navyo fahamu Infatuation develops rather rapidly, based on limited characteristics, based on the emotion only... u loses touch with reality...in other word unakuwa like a totally different person (more Stupid I guess) .

But love is different ? It takes time. It takes work. A relationship requires a long-term commitment, and a daily, constant effort demonstrated by both persons involved. Kwa hiyo it is worth investing time into finding someone who is not only compatible, but someone with whom a mutual respect, a deep sense of care and concern, and similar values are shared. In sum, relationship is an investment of time, which in turn, continues to grow and deepen over time. Is it not amazing that the better we get to know someone, the more we care for them and the more we love them? ....
 
Sasa naona tunaanza kuelewana kwa mbaaaaali. Hapa sis unaongelea vitu viwili tofauti kabisa. There is a big difference between love and relationship. bigirita msaada hapo mkuu, hebu pigilia msumari saizi inayohitajika.
there are three types of people in here; those who have not experienced anything.....they have all the principles from books and fairly tales (tanthilia) and those who have experienced it and they are not true to themselves and those who have experienced it and are free to talk about it.

Now, where are we falling? bht, DW, Bigirita and Nomane and the rest?

if you want to know, read btn the lines!!
 
OK Big back to u.... I am not sure what are u talking about love or infatuation... I think u r talking about infatuation and all that ..because I have fallen in love only once in my life...but the rest was infatuations and boy did i get plucked by infatuations..... :doh:... navyo fahamu Infatuation develops rather rapidly, based on limited characteristics, based on the emotion only... u loses touch with reality...in other word unakuwa like a totally different person (more Stupid I guess) .

But love is different ? It takes time. It takes work. A relationship requires a long-term commitment, and a daily, constant effort demonstrated by both persons involved. Kwa hiyo it is worth investing time into finding someone who is not only compatible, but someone with whom a mutual respect, a deep sense of care and concern, and similar values are shared. In sum, relationship is an investment of time, which in turn, continues to grow and deepen over time. Is it not amazing that the better we get to know someone, the more we care for them and the more we love them? ....
Like I said you are talking about love and relationships as if it is the same thing. The fact is, they are two different issues. U dont need to put effort to know that u love someone but yeah you need efforts to make a relationship work.
 
there are three types of people in here; those who have not experienced anything.....they have all the principles from books and fairly tales (tanthilia) and those who have experienced it and they are not true to themselves and those who have experienced it and are free to talk about it.

Now, where are we falling? bht, DW, Bigirita and Nomane and the rest?



if you want to know, read btn the lines!!
me read beyond the lines....
uzoefu wangu uko kwenye lusts, infatuation na attraction
 
there are three types of people in here; those who have not experienced anything.....they have all the principles from books and fairly tales (tanthilia) and those who have experienced it and they are not true to themselves and those who have experienced it and are free to talk about it.

Now, where are we falling? bht, DW, Bigirita and Nomane and the rest?

if you want to know, read btn the lines!!
I bet u knw to which group I belong, likewise I certainly knw whr u belong.

Kale kabatani bado hakaonekani mkuu. Kama kawaida nakupa manually.



The Following User Says Thank You to Bigirita For This Useful Post:

Da Womanizer (Today)
 
C'mon dont be naive, to make the long story short, the obvious agenda for most men is simply sex. There can be other agendas though.
I am not naive DW bana.... mmmhhhh that is out of question; for me commitments comes first then sex.... premarital sex is totally forbidden in my religion, and I am a person who fears GOD... how can he get through with this agenda..u tell me...

Give me another Agenda...
 
me read beyond the lines....
uzoefu wangu uko kwenye lusts, infatuation na attraction
Mamushka tafadhali tafadhali. Wengine humu tuna taaluma ya kihandisi. Hebu hayo maneno yaweke kihesabu hesabu hivi. lol:doh:
 
OK Big back to u.... I am not sure what are u talking about love or infatuation... I think u r talking about infatuation and all that ..because I have fallen in love only once in my life...but the rest was infatuations and boy did i get plucked by infatuations..... :doh:... navyo fahamu Infatuation develops rather rapidly, based on limited characteristics, based on the emotion only... u loses touch with reality...in other word unakuwa like a totally different person (more Stupid I guess) .

But love is different ? It takes time. It takes work. A relationship requires a long-term commitment, and a daily, constant effort demonstrated by both persons involved. Kwa hiyo it is worth investing time into finding someone who is not only compatible, but someone with whom a mutual respect, a deep sense of care and concern, and similar values are shared. In sum, relationship is an investment of time, which in turn, continues to grow and deepen over time. Is it not amazing that the better we get to know someone, the more we care for them and the more we love them? ....
noooo! dont bring this love....relationship this here. just because you didnt work hard enough in the what you have decided to call infatuation doesn't mean it wasn't love girl! i have used this word "kuamua" to work on it and kuamua ku-settle!!!. If you didn't want to turn the "infatuation" into something usefull it was because the time was not right for you? and by the way, you might be consoling yourself that ooh! that was not love, it was not a relationship, but look at it again.....you had certain compatibility with all those you had fallen on....it is only now that you have "decided" that i need another kind of compatibility.

That is why i Asked you do you think your intellectual compatibility thing may fail in future as other criteria you have had in the past failed??
 
I am not naive DW bana.... mmmhhhh that is out of question; for me commitments comes first then sex.... premarital sex is totally forbidden in my religion, and I am a person who fears GOD... how can he get through with this agenda..u tell me...

Give me another Agenda...
Have you consulted your doctor lately? I think something is going wrong in your biology...
 
Mamushka tafadhali tafadhali. Wengine humu tuna taaluma ya kihandisi. Hebu hayo maneno yaweke kihesabu hesabu hivi. lol:doh:

sasa hapa hesabu ndo not richabo kabisa labda aljebra kwa mbaaaaaaaaaaali lol!!!
 
Like I said you are talking about love and relationships as if it is the same thing. The fact is, they are two different issues. U dont need to put effort to know that u love someone but yeah you need efforts to make a relationship work.

mhhh u dont make sense again....love without relationship . th fck is that?.... how will u love someone if u dont have any relationship with that person....
 
I am not naive DW bana.... mmmhhhh that is out of question; for me commitments comes first then sex.... premarital sex is totally forbidden in my religion, and I am a person who fears GOD... how can he get through with this agenda..u tell me...

Give me another Agenda...
hahahaaa! Noname bana!!
Mi namuheshimu Mungu bana! ukimwogopa hata msamaha unaogopa kumuomba!!
 
hata ange-intend hiyo offence mbona poa tu nashangaa B kajiwekea 'disclaimer' kuuuuuuuuuuubwa


I care for other people's feelings. im thins case the feelings of my super dear B! Hivi pambano la the mamushkas na wale sijui 'sokwe' litarudiwa na hivi wamekuwa infiltrated
 
hapana B!!! sifanyi hiyo mambo kabisaa aise, niliachaga long time kitambo


alrite, kwa nini uliacha B? huamini kwenye Love, ama hujawa atracted, ama hupatagi infatuations? usiniambie hata kimoja hakiapply
 
I care for other people's feelings. im thins case the feelings of my super dear B! Hivi pambano la the mamushkas na wale sijui 'sokwe' litarudiwa na hivi wamekuwa infiltrated

I know you do my super dearest B!!!

huji siku hizi 'the mamushkaz' ni loosers tu, lol
recipe ya supu ilikwibwa na wale 'sokwe', subiri uone kichapo
 
Back
Top Bottom