Thank you for being the friend that you are and caring so much about me. I'm learning how to be a better friend from you. I wish the very best for you always!To my dearest Mahondaw,
Today, we celebrate you, the radiant light of my life, whose presence illuminates my world in countless ways.
Each moment spent with you is a cherished gift, and on this special day, I honor the remarkable individual you are.
Your inherent kindness, your captivating smile, your unwavering strength, and your boundless love inspire me profoundly, exceeding the limitations of language. I am deeply grateful to share this journey with you, as we continue to create beautiful and lasting memories together.
May your birthday be as exceptional, warm, and unforgettable as you are to me. May all your aspirations be realized.
With my endless love, Happy Birthday, my beloved.
Smart911
Mi amor much much babeeeLove you more sweetheart...
Kuna mambo yanafurahisha sana πMambo ya serikali ndivyo yalivyoππ
Mambo yao waachie wenyeweπΉ
Ngoja waje kukupa mwongozo
Huyu Smart911 ni mme wako?Niko hapaa Karibu
Hahahah πMm nimelia sana
Duuh,unajua nawaza nini ππ, enewei, hii tasnia inahitaji uvumilivu kwakweli. Mzee Smart911 hongera sanaSanto sana... Since 2016 hiii sio padogoo!!
Tushafunga kitambo sana saiiii Tunasubiria miongozo Jr3 tu! Stay tunedHaya mkuu, ndoa lini?
Hapana Smart Ako vyediiiii na gadooo . Yani self contained π
Hata kutualika members wenzenu jamaniTushafunga kitambo sana saiiii Tunasubiria miongozo Jr3 tu! Stay tuned
Mm kuna wamama wa mtaani wamekuja kunibembeleza na maziwa hapaHahahah π
Nimebubujikwa machozi nimerarua mavazi yangu.