Facebook

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
Call me staid, an old fuddy-duddy, or whatever...

But what I don't get about this Facebook foolishness is when I see married couples each having their own page(s).

I mean, for what? Y'all are married so what's the point of having separate pages?

That's why Facebook is for the birds.

Call me staid, an old fuddy-duddy, or whatever...

But what I don't get about this Facebook foolishness is when I see married couples each having their own page(s).

I mean, for what? Y'all are married so what's the point of having separate pages?

That's why Facebook is for the birds.

Account mbili ni muhimu
yapo mambo mfano yanaweza kuwa ya kike zaidi
mfano mkeo awe ana chat na dada yako

kwa vyovyote vile kuna mambo ya kike mno
womens stuffs

na wewe ukiwa una chat na kaka yako au your brother in law
kuna vitu ni vya kiume zaidi...

Account mbili ni muhimu
yapo mambo mfano yanaweza kuwa ya kike zaidi
mfano mkeo awe ana chat na dada yako

kwa vyovyote vile kuna mambo ya kike mno
womens stuffs

na wewe ukiwa una chat na kaka yako au your brother in law
kuna vitu ni vya kiume zaidi...

Oh haya bana.

I will never join Facebook in earnest. Never.

Even though you are meant to be one upon marriage, it is necessary to maintain a degree of freedom.
If you wish to be transparent NN or as a gesture of unity or whatever go ahead and share your JF password, Atm pin codes, passwords to each and every email address to your name. Dont just stop at FB.

Mbona Iko poa tu..
Bado naamini watu ndio wanaabuse matumizi but Facebook still of great importance
kuhusu wanandoa nadhani ni kumaintain tu secrecy kwa sababu ya jinsia zao
Its like here in jf some people have vowed dearly not to join here.

Even though you are meant to be one upon marriage, it is necessary to maintain a degree of freedom.
If you wish to be transparent NN or as a gesture of unity or whatever go ahead and share your JF password, Atm pin codes, passwords to each and every email address to your name. Dont just stop at FB.

Share with whom? If I had a wife I would.

Mmmh huko iko maneno bana!!!!!
My wife kamuweka mtoto on his birthday na comments zote were;hongera umekuza,Mungu akutunzie,sijui nini na nini yaani as if mimi sikushiriki kumlea nikajua ooookey hata wanaotujua jamani they didnt say hongereni mmekuza!!!!!

NN uko sahihi kiasi fulani

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom