#COVID19 COVID-19 is historical in Tanzania: Why don't USA, UK, EU and others copy from Tanzania how to fight against the Corona Virus?

We are very active to look for the cure. FYI the government is encouraging local traditional healers to team up with local doctors to come up with the solution. ''Nyungu'' has its benefits and it has helped a lot of people in many ways. Even scientific doctors appreciate what it does to the human body.

Here we go again. Now we are actively looking for a cure. Five minutes ago, we were learning to live the disease. What's next? Please tell me.

Personally, I think we are making a terrible mistake by making the fight against covid in Tanzania a partisan issue. For example those who support the government defend whatever steps the government takes; whereas, those who don't support it try to find errors to put the government in a bad light.

Personally, I think this should be one of the issues that unite the country because the disease doesn't discriminate. It infects people from different backgrounds. It kills those at the center of the power as well as those at the bottom of the ladder. To me I think we should have fought this disease the way we would have done when a common enemy attacked our country.

I have listened to the video. I think the president is a very learned person. But, sometimes his speeches a riddled with logic fallacies. Take for example the use of masks. He doesn't support masks because where they use the masks people are dying. This isn't how efficient of masks is evaluate. The evaluation of mask should be based on the transition factors.

The way he makes his mask argument is analogous to somebody who want to stop the use of condoms to prevent HIV because where they use condoms in large number, the disease still kills people.

You trust those lies? 😳😳😳
They stop testing because there were problems with the method of testing. When a goat and engine oil tested positive, how would one know if the kits work as intended? What's the control?

Kwa hiyo umeona mimi napinga vaccine? Wapi nimekwambia napinga chanjo? Chanjo ni hiari ya mtu.

Suppose you support the use of vaccine in Tanzania. Where's the vaccine? Can a regular person or any person for that matter visit the clinic and get one? Is vaccine effective for the type of variant which is prevalent in Tanzania? Does the government has the money to buy the vaccine?

I think for the next six months or a year, the vaccine will be out of reach for Tanzanians, and the best we can do at the moment is to fight our own war with the resources that are at our disposal.

Kwamba hakuna Covid kwamba barakoa si salama eti kuna vita vya kiuchumi.

Ukiona hoja na viroja kama ujue hoja zimebana. Teh teh teh maana watu wanakaba bila huruma

1. Tueleze nyungu imetengenezwa na nini na kwanini inatofautiana sehemu moja hadi nyingine!
Mkuu kwani wewe unataka kweli kujua sayansi ya nyungu, au haupendi kuona Waswahili wakija na fumbuzi zinazoeandana na mazingira yao kwa matatizo yanayotukia?

Enewei...

The pudding is in the proof ;)

Promising phytochemicals of traditional Indian herbal steam inhalation therapy to combat COVID-19 – An in silico study.

Hawa jamaa walichukua mimea wanayopigia nyungu kule India. Wakachunguza kemikali 57 zilizoko kwenye mimea hiyo, wakiwa wamechagua mimea mitatu mashuhuri kwa nyungu.

Virusi vya korona vinapoingia kwenye mwili wa mtu, hutafuta pahala pa kujiunga na kifurushi cha mwili husika. Aghalabu, hutumia protini fulani kujiambatisha. Watengeneza madawa, hujaribu kuzuia protini hizo zisipokee virusi.

Hawa wataalam wetu waliangalia namna kemikali za nyungu zinavyowawekea kauzibe virusi vya korona kwenye "bandari" zao nne za protini (3CLpro, ACE-2, spike glycoprotein na RdRp). Kwa kutumia programu mahususi za kompyuta za kuchunguzia masuala kama hayo, walibaini kemikali mbilimbili katika kila mmoja wa mimea mitatu, zilizofanya vizuri zaidi kuliko zingine katika kuwekea kauzibe virusi vya COVID-19.

Walipolinganisha nguvu ya kemikali moja inayopatikana kwenye nyungu ya Mkaratusi, apigenin-o-7-glucuronide, na zile za dawa za bei mbaya za korona na VVU (
lopinavir na remdesivir), jamaa walichokuta, ngoja tu nikinukulu kwa ung'eng'e kama walivyoandika wenyewe:

apigenin-o-7-glucuronide was found to be a phenomenal inhibitor of both protease and polymerase, as it strongly interacts with their active sites and exhibited remarkably high binding affinity. Furthermore, in silico drug-likeness and ADMET prediction analyses clearly evidenced the usability of the identified bioactives to develop as drug against COVID-19.

HITIMISHO lao? Hili hapa kwa kimombo:
Overall, the data of the present study exemplifies that the phytochemicals from selected traditional herbs having significance in steam inhalation therapy would be promising in combating COVID-19.

Machapisho ya Nyungu na magonjwa ya changamoto ya kupumua yako kedekede... Hilo chapisho lililonukuliwa hapo ni la kwenye Jarida la
Food and Chemical Toxicology, Juzuu ya 148, la Februari 2021.

EBOO! Hebu tuwekee na ushahidi wa jiwe kuhusu Barakoa zilizoingia nchini ambazo si salama.

Europe 19:40, 21-Feb-2021
Why Sweden is set to change its COVID-19 controls
Patrick Atack
guankanliang.png
copy@3x.png

4d269c9771144dd3801ecf35047233fe.png

Stockholm might not be busy, but stricter lockdown could come to Sweden as cases rise. /Jonathan Nackstrand/VCG
Sweden is preparing to bring in new measures to control the virus, as case numbers climb again.
At the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, Sweden's government took an alternative route to battle the virus. Instead of lockdown, closing schools and social spaces, they relied on citizens' common sense and willingness to follow social distancing rules.
Sweden's death rate from COVID-19 is now higher than its closest neighbors, although its case rate remains similar to other European countries.
READ MORE

Sweden's changing COVID-19 strategy
Romania prioritizes homeless for vaccines
The challenges for UK fashion industry
On Wednesday the Stockholm area health director Bjorn Eriksson said COVID-19 cases rose 24 percent between the first and second week of February. The biggest rise was seen in the working population, aged between 18 and 49.
Meanwhile, vaccine deliveries were 77 percent lower than expected at the start of the month.

Closed borders
Sweden has taken several new measures recently. In response to a new strain of the virus first identified in the UK, it closed its borders with Norway and Denmark.
The King then asked Swedes to wear face masks in public for the first time, such as on public transport – although unlike in many other European countries, people are not generally legally required to wear them.
This week, Sweden's Social Minister Lena Hallangren warned of an approaching "third wave" of the coronavirus, and the government proposed new measures which would shut down much of the economy for the first time.
The list of businesses which face mandatory closure are recognizable a year into the pandemic: shops, hairdressers, gyms, and restaurants are top of the list.

Anyone breaking the rules – if they are implemented – could be fined $240.
The new measures have not yet been put into force, but the powers to do so are now there, and Prime Minister Stefan Lofven warned that travel restrictions may soon be ordered, too.
So far, bus and train operators have been asked to only sell 50 percent capacity on long-distance journeys.
But some businesses in the winter tourism sector have lobbied to stay open. Ski resort owner Stefan Sjostrand told Swedish public radio his ski centers should remain open as they offer exercise – and social distancing.
"I feel very secure about all the measures we have taken to make sure things are safe," he said.

Machapisho ya Nyungu na magonjwa ya changamoto ya kupumua yako kedekede... Hilo chapisho lililonukuliwa hapo ni la kwenye Jarida la Food and Chemical Toxicology, Juzuu ya 148, la Februari 2021.
Tueleze nyungu ya Tanzania nayo inafanyaje kazi? na inakuwaje kila mahali pana nyungu yake?

Here we go again. Now we are actively looking for a cure. Five minutes ago, we were learning to live the disease. What's next? Please tell me.

Personally, I think we are making a terrible mistake by making the fight against covid in Tanzania a partisan issue. For example those who support the government defend whatever steps the government takes; whereas, those who don't support it try to find errors to put the government in a bad light.

Personally, I think this should be one of the issues that unite the country because the disease doesn't discriminate. It infects people from different backgrounds. It kills those at the center of the power as well as those at the bottom of the ladder. To me I think we should have fought this disease the way we would have done when a common enemy attacked our country.
The issue is not Zakumi against me or anybody else with different ideas/opinion. Tanzania never stopped looking for solutions to its problems. Last year we managed to solve the first wave of covid-19 and the majority of people were not happy in order to facilitate their own political agenda/ambitions. The same people are the ones who are making loud voices that the Government has failed to control the disease without facts.

The current wave will pass and Tanzania will be safe.

In regard to the vaccine, The Tanzania government has left its options open until the proper requirements have been met. All medications allowed in the country should be verified by the authorities, it is as simple as that.

Tueleze nyungu ya Tanzania nayo inafanyaje kazi? na inakuwaje kila mahali pana nyungu yake?

Us'take N'cheke!

Iweje utegemee nyungu ya India iwe tofauti na ya Tanzania, kwa mimea ileile ya kupigia nyungu? Kwani hiyo mimea wanayopigia nyungu India, ikiwapo Tanzania inabadilika utendaji kazi wake? Mimea hiyo tajwa kule India, hapa Tanzania ipo. Mimea hiyo inatumika pia kupigia nyungu / tiba asilia kama inavyotumika India, China, na kadhalika (Great Minds Think Alike :D ). Majina yao ya Kibantu ni :

Mkaratusi (Eucalyptus globulus)

Mfundu, Mfuru, Mfuu, Mfudu, Matuhuru, Mfulu (Vitex spp.)

Lindau, Tugutu (Justicia spp.)

Back to the topic... enough of the red-herrings...

The current wave will pass and Tanzania will be safe.
Ukiwa umepoteza ndugu , jamaa au rafiki hii sentensi inatia maudhi sana.

Pili, madhara ya ugonjwa yatakuwa ya muda mrefu kwa walioathirika lakini pia kiuchumi.
Sekta kama ya utalii itachukua muda sana kurudi katika hali yake. Tanzania imekuwa 'red flag'
Mashirika ya Insurance yanachukua tahadhari kwa watalii wanaoleta dollar na Pound zao.
Kwa maneno mengine gharama za utalii kwa wasafiri zitaongezeka na hilo litawafanya wachukue maamuzi ya kwenda kwingine.
In regard to the vaccine, The Tanzania government has left its options open until the proper requirements have been met. All medications allowed in the country should be verified by the authorities, it is as simple as that.
OK, tuambie nani anayehakikisha ''proper requirements have been met' ?

Us'take N'cheke!

Iweje utegemee nyungu ya India iwe tofauti na ya Tanzania, kwa mimea ileile ya kupigia nyungu? Kwani hiyo mimea wanayopigia nyungu India, ikiwapo Tanzania inabadilika utendaji kazi wake? Mimea hiyo tajwa kule India, hapa Tanzania ipo. Mimea hiyo inatumika pia kupigia nyungu / tiba asilia kama inavyotumika India, China, na kadhalika (Great Minds Think Alike :D ). Majina yao ya Kibantu ni :

Mkaratusi (Eucalyptus globulus)

Mfundu, Mfuru, Mfuu, Mfudu, Matuhuru, Mfulu (Vitex spp.)

Lindau, Tugutu (Justicia spp.)

Back to the topic... enough of the red-herrings...

What cure are the chemical compounds in the plants. So if you take into account soil nutrients, sessions, and local environments, plants of the same kind might not yield the same amount of chemical compounds per unit. I think this is something we should be looking if we think that herbs can work.

Besides, the ways the medication is prescribed and injected into the system vary. For example some people use kettles while others go for pots or SIDO machine. Which one is better?

Furthermore, there are different progression stages of the disease. How the use of herbs work in different stages? Can nyungu be prescribed to patient with severe case of the disease?

So far the attempt is to cherry pick what the government wants to hear and then make a blanket statement. I don't see a strategy.

Back
Top Bottom