Compare and contrast: CCM vs CHADEMA

Game Theory

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2006
mbowe+vs+kikwete.jpg

Errrm..there isnt much really. Both parties are led by a bunch of elitists who are out of touch with a common man (Mwananchi wa kawaida), the current Bunge has shown politics are fundamentally in decline, with the two of our major parties (CCM & their twins CHADEMA) have done nothing but re-invented themselves as essentially support machines for their cronies or leaders of the opposition. The ongoing fiascos in Dodoma has shown us the true colours of our elected & (un elected) MP's who see politics as a career and a refuge for talentless, visionless machine politicians from all ends of the spectrum, and the Civic United Front (CUF) are seen as a regional irrelevance (they were never relevant in the first place anyway)!

2011 Bunge session are evident that standards of our Parliamentary debate are at an all-time low; Cabinet government is in abeyance , Bunge has lost its role as a chamber that can have significant effects upon legislation, the Civil Service is politicised and de-professionalised, political power is now in the hands of a bunch of mediocre's who are trying to solve 21st Century problems using 18th Centrury methods, our commander in chief (who in my opinion resembles more Ibn Battuta than Marco Polo) and his "kitchen cabinet" of PR people and unelected advisor's are just out of touch of the "REAL EVENTS" on the ground when last week viwanda 7 vimefungwa Keko kwa sababu ya kukosekana kwa umeme! It's sobering stuff...

Then we have these quangos and agencies that no one even what the really do, the non accountable military complex, the big business, academia, and the rotten media....and all of these are ever-more-closely tied to the nexus of power in Magogoni. Hili tatizo la kukosa umeme for 3 days in a row, not only hurts the working class but also the middle class ambao hawawezi kua afford kununua diesel ambayo ime sky rocket and guess what? Ngeleja & his crew are still in office. Simply put; the President is currently running this country, with little reference to party, Parliament, or people.

These clowns (CCM & CHADEMA) are more interested in self promotions, cheap political point scoring and TUME ZISIZO KWISHA KILA KUKICHA. These lot live in a sealed world - like astronauts on an alien planet zogg, moving along their airlocked passages between a series of domes such as party machines, stupid "think-tanks", rubber stamp Parliament; irresponsible government; HAZINA bureaucracy; corrupt lobbyists, CON-sultancies and ever MICKEY MOUSE media, all within the giant dome of politics. They form a self-admiring, self-promoting coterie and although they can plot viciously against each other (as a cover up) they protect each other equally fiercely from any attack or criticism from the outside world, be it from JAMII FORUMS, WAZALENDO FORUMS,MWANAKIJIJIFORUMS,MZALENDO.NET,FACEBOOK, TWITTER, GOOGLE+ etc...these bunch care less about me, you and the have nots.

I'm sorry they are all the same (CCM&CHADEMA) there isn't any difference between the two. We need Plan B which wont involve these 3 main parties. Anyone?

Slidingroof,
Why don't you come up with a party that you think will not be elitist, that will be in touch with the common man? Until you do that I will continue to look to CHADEMA, and support it, because so far it is the only party that has shown that it can and will help the people of Tanzania get rid of these mafias who have taken over CCM.

Slidingroof,
Why don't you come up with a party that you think will not be elitist, that will be in touch with the common man? Until you do that I will continue to look to CHADEMA, and support it, because so far it is the only party that has shown that it can and will help the people of Tanzania get rid of these mafias who have taken over CCM.

Well, I dont trust none of our so called new bread of politicians. Tanzania of 2011 is no different from that of the past. we were and still are being governed by the establishment, a network of people who knew each other (often through family or from the "HILL") and largely shared the same social background, education and values. These values were pre-eminently Nyerereist : their best qualities were public service and incorruptibility, their worst were amateurism and snobbery. Their values were very strongly enforced. For over 30 years the etablishment and its values dominated the governance of this country through its grip on its major institutions, the Mambo ya ndani, Mambo ya nje, JWTZ, the judiciary and the SOE's (before privatization). They were buttressed by Mwalimu, the religious estabishment and of course the media especially the BBC. Although they dominated the political system, they regarded politics as a duty, rather than a career, and for most of the past 3 decades it was almost impossible to make a living out of politics alone. People went into politics to represent their class or their locality, and they kept strong personal links with the interests in civil society which they represented....they survived minor and major events in our beloved SHAMBA LA BIBI but did not survive the arrival of a new elite (I dont need to mention names) but they are in the major political parties (CCM, CUF & CHADEMA) who elbowed it ruthlessly aside and destroyed its powerbases. These are the dumb and dumber of our political elites - and a deeply unlovely bunch they are.

CCM has messed up big time but expecting CHADEMA to come and clean up the mess....lets just say its like kettle calling pot black! I mean if CHADEMA stands for law and order...doesn't that mean they also stand up justice as well? But can can one have justice when they are defaming and judging the suspects without due justice? want evidence? Just search LIST OF SHAME in their website.

Its sort of like an elaborate plan btn CCM and CHADEMA to name these alleged corrupt officials and you and me know once this goes before the judges it will be dismissed if defendants lawyers claims their clients were pre judged by the media & CHADEMA so the likelihood of getting a fair trial will be none!

wanna see how CHADEMA & CCM are messing with our minds and their mob mentality?
just click here:

Orodha ya Mafisadi (List of Shame)

I Love your perspective na ni kweli kabisa... BUT ni wazi kua CCM imetosha... waje wengine hata kama nao CDM ni wanasiasa tu pia... It will do us good and look forward to some change be it for the worse or better instead of being in a situation we know we are doomed... it is killing us in all ways possible... let alone emotionally and psychologically... Hope ni muhimu pia wakija CDM wakachakachua we will look forward kwa wengine mpaka hatimae tutafika tu!!

Well, I dont trust none of our so called new bread of politicians. Tanzania of 2011 is no different from that of the past. we were and still are being governed by the establishment, a network of people who knew each other (often through family or from the "HILL") and largely shared the same social background, education and values. These values were pre-eminently Nyerereist : their best qualities were public service and incorruptibility, their worst were amateurism and snobbery. Their values were very strongly enforced. For over 30 years the etablishment and its values dominated the governance of this country through its grip on its major institutions, the Mambo ya ndani, Mambo ya nje, JWTZ, the judiciary and the SOE's (before privatization). They were buttressed by Mwalimu, the religious estabishment and of course the media especially the BBC. Although they dominated the political system, they regarded politics as a duty, rather than a career, and for most of the past 3 decades it was almost impossible to make a living out of politics alone. People went into politics to represent their class or their locality, and they kept strong personal links with the interests in civil society which they represented....they survived minor and major events in our beloved SHAMBA LA BIBI but did not survive the arrival of a new elite (I dont need to mention names) but they are in the major political parties (CCM, CUF & CHADEMA) who elbowed it ruthlessly aside and destroyed its powerbases. These are the dumb and dumber of our political elites - and a deeply unlovely bunch they are.

CCM has messed up big time but expecting CHADEMA to come and clean up the mess....lets just say its like kettle calling pot black! I mean if CHADEMA stands for law and order...doesn't that mean they also stand up justice as well? But can can one have justice when they are defaming and judging the suspects without due justice? want evidence? Just search LIST OF SHAME in their website.

Its sort of like an elaborate plan btn CCM and CHADEMA to name these alleged corrupt officials and you and me know once this goes before the judges it will be dismissed if defendants lawyers claims their clients were pre judged by the media & CHADEMA so the likelihood of getting a fair trial will be none!

wanna see how CHADEMA & CCM are messing with our minds and their mob mentality?
just click here:

Orodha ya Mafisadi (List of Shame)

Unaendeleza spinning tu hapa hakuna lolote la maana.

Nani alithubutu kwenda mahakamani kuwashitaki viongozi wa chadema kwa kuwachafulia majina kama tuhuma za rushwa walizotajwa kushiriki zilikuwa za uongo?? Mramba na Mgonja hawana kesi ya kujibu mahakamani sasahivi? au unataka kusema nini kipya hapo?

Ni wajibu wa serikali kuyafanyia kazi madai ya rushwa yaliyotolewa kwenye list of shame ili kukusanya ushahidi na hatimaye kuwafikisha mahakamani watuhumiwa, serikali ndiyo yenye dhamana hiyo na haiwezi kukwepa hata nukta moja. Chadema walichofanya ni kuisaidia serikali kupata pa kuanzia, sasa wao wamehukumu hapo au wametoa tuhuma??

Unadhani kama isingekuwa kulindana hao walioko kwenye list of shame wangekuwa mitaani wanazurura na kuwapa nafasi wapambe kuja kutamba hapa kama unavyofanya??

I Love your perspective na ni kweli kabisa... BUT ni wazi kua CCM imetosha... waje wengine hata kama nao CDM ni wanasiasa tu pia... It will do us good and look forward to some change be it for the worse or better instead of being in a situation we know we are doomed... it is killing us in all ways possible... let alone emotionally and psychologically... Hope ni muhimu pia wakija CDM wakachakachua we will look forward kwa wengine mpaka hatimae tutafika tu!!

CCM imepoteza muelekeo na hadhi ya kuiongoza nchi hii, hawana jipya kwa manufaa ya watanzania.

Kinachofanyika sasa na wapambe wake ni kujaribu kuwaaminisha watu kwamba hata chadema hawawezi kitu ambacho ni uongo mweupe kujaribu kuwaghilibu wananchi.

Katika hali hii ilipofikia ccm hawana namna ya kupona kutokana na maisha magumu na mabaya ya watanzania, tayari washaelekea kibla, ni kisu tu!!

Very true, CDM is just a replica of the old NCCR. I can see they are fast taking same path to the inevitable doom! Same factors that "killed" NCCR are now killing CDM ! We need another movement of different people with different ideas to rescue Tanzania!

CCM imepoteza muelekeo na hadhi ya kuiongoza nchi hii, hawana jipya kwa manufaa ya watanzania.

Kinachofanyika sasa na wapambe wake ni kujaribu kuwaaminisha watu kwamba hata chadema hawawezi kitu ambacho ni uongo mweupe kujaribu kuwaghilibu wananchi.

Katika hali hii ilipofikia ccm hawana namna ya kupona kutokana na maisha magumu na mabaya ya watanzania, tayari washaelekea kibla, ni kisu tu!!

In blue.... naamini wao CCM wanaelewa kulilko woote... Hayo tu ya ndani ya Chama ambayo yamewekwa wazi yanatosha kabisa kudhihirisha... Na hapo jua kabisa kuna yale wameyafunika at all cost yasitoke.... Na wao CCM wanajua kua wananchi wanajua kua wao wameshindwa.... LAKINI hio hainifanyi niamini kua CDM ndio watatukomboa hali mbaya tuliyopo sasa hivi... ila tu nakubali kua walau wao (CDM) ni best option kwa sasa....

In blue.... naamini wao CCM wanaelewa kulilko woote... Hayo tu ya ndani ya Chama ambayo yamewekwa wazi yanatosha kabisa kudhihirisha... Na hapo jua kabisa kuna yale wameyafunika at all cost yasitoke.... Na wao CCM wanajua kua wananchi wanajua kua wao wameshindwa.... LAKINI hio hainifanyi niamini kua CDM ndio watatukomboa hali mbaya tuliyopo sasa hivi... ila tu nakubali kua walau wao (CDM) ni best option kwa sasa....

Kama suala ni imani siwezi kusema neno lolote, imanin ni kitu kingine kabisa.

Lakini tukizungumzia uhalisia wa mambo on the ground, kama tunakubaliana kwamba ccm haina jipya kwa manufaa ya nchi hii halafu tunawahukumu chadema ambao hatujawahi kuwapa nafasi ya kutuongoza ili tuseme kwamba tuliwapa nafasi lakini mkashindwa, tunakuwa hatujitendei haki sisi wenyewe na nchi yetu kwa ujumla.

Pamoja na wasiwasi ulionao kwa chadema, ni vizuri kuamini kwamba watafanya vizuri kwani nao wanajua ni kiasi gani wananchi wamechoka na watapenda kutafuta mbinu ya kuaminiwa na wananchi. Na kwa rasilimali tulizonazo, sina shaka tukiikabidhi madaraka chadema nchi hii itabadilika.

CHADEMA wanafanyakazi vizuri tu. Baada ya kuitikisa CCM huku kwa wananchi, nguvu yao kubwa imebaki BUNGENI. Tuwaunge mkono CHADEMA ili nguvu hii pekee ya CCM iliyobaki nayo ipunguzwe kwa kiasi kikubwa. Unajua ilivyo vigumu kupambana na mamba akiwa majini. CHADEMA endeleeni kuikaba vilivyo CCM ndani ya BUNGE.

Kama suala ni imani siwezi kusema neno lolote, imanin ni kitu kingine kabisa.

Lakini tukizungumzia uhalisia wa mambo on the ground, kama tunakubaliana kwamba ccm haina jipya kwa manufaa ya nchi hii halafu tunawahukumu chadema ambao hatujawahi kuwapa nafasi ya kutuongoza ili tuseme kwamba tuliwapa nafasi lakini mkashindwa, tunakuwa hatujitendei haki sisi wenyewe na nchi yetu kwa ujumla.

Pamoja na wasiwasi ulionao kwa chadema, ni vizuri kuamini kwamba watafanya vizuri kwani nao wanajua ni kiasi gani wananchi wamechoka na watapenda kutafuta mbinu ya kuaminiwa na wananchi. Na kwa rasilimali tulizonazo, sina shaka tukiikabidhi madaraka chadema nchi hii itabadilika.

1. Kuna tofauti ya kumhukumu mtu na kutomkubali/muamini... Siwa hukumu kabisa CDM ila naongea from vile niwaonavo... Najua kabisa kua wao wanafaa kuliko CCM... Lakini mimi kujua hilo halinifanyi nikubali/niamini kua wako genuine au lah... Naweza nisijihusishe na mambo ya Siasa but kama mmoja wa wananchi in a time Tanzania iko katika hali ngumu mno inanifanya niwe interested hasa na Vyama hivi viwili ambavo in one way or another wana nafasi kubwa ya kuweza kuturudisha katika mstari - suala ambalo tayari limethibitishwa na CCM kua wao wamejitoa katika list kwa kushindwa... Note that nasema ni Wanasiasa in the sense kua pamoja na kwamba woote wako katika an umbrella ya for the betterment ya jamii, woote matendo na baadhi ya maazuzi yao, huonesha they are not genuine...
  2. Amini usiamini CDM leo wakipata Uongozi wa nchi hii sio kwamba maisha ya majority Tanzanians yataboreshwa (tulipowekwa hapa na CCM... aah! I am telling you itachukua mda kwa changes kumfikia yule Mtanzania halisi - acha walochakachuliwa na yuko kwa ajili yake... namsema Mtanzania wa Kijijini... ambae needs change the most....) Cha kwanza kabisa CDM itatupa nguvu zake zoote katika kuhakikisha mafisadi woote waadhibiwe (na i hope watafanya the Egypt's way i.e Mubarak) by the time wanakuja kuanza kufikiri what to do kuhusu a common mwananchi - awamu ya pili....
  3. Imani Mkuu plays a role katika kuface future... hivi unafikiri kama Wantanzania woote walokata tamaa wangekua wamekata kabisa mpaka wamekata HOPE... Pangekalika hapa... Unasema Imani ni kitu kingine... Mkuu yoote yanayotokea saizi katika kila important aspect ya maisha.. Umeme, maisha kupanda in all basic related things.... Wanachi wakate tamaaa kabisa hawana HOPE... Nakwambia patachafuka!! Narudia huu msemo nishawahi sema hapo nyuma... Saizi wahusika hasa CCM waweza ona kama ni mzaha na the current pressing issues zinasolvika...BUT ukweli ni kua tumekalia bomu ambalo laweza lipuka na kuharibu kabisa au likawa dysfunctional kutegemea na hii serkali ya sasa itachukua hatua gani...

mbowe+vs+kikwete.jpg

errrm..there isnt much really. Both parties are led by a bunch of elitists who are out of touch with a common man (mwananchi wa kawaida), the current bunge has shown politics are fundamentally in decline, with the two of our major parties (ccm & their twins chadema) have done nothing but re-invented themselves as essentially support machines for their cronies or leaders of the opposition. The ongoing fiascos in dodoma has shown us the true colours of our elected & (un elected) mp's who see politics as a career and a refuge for talentless, visionless machine politicians from all ends of the spectrum, and the civic united front (cuf) are seen as a regional irrelevance (they were never relevant in the first place anyway)!

2011 bunge session are evident that standards of our parliamentary debate are at an all-time low; cabinet government is in abeyance , bunge has lost its role as a chamber that can have significant effects upon legislation, the civil service is politicised and de-professionalised, political power is now in the hands of a bunch of mediocre's who are trying to solve 21st century problems using 18th centrury methods, our commander in chief (who in my opinion resembles more ibn battuta than marco polo) and his "kitchen cabinet" of pr people and unelected advisor's are just out of touch of the "real events" on the ground when last week viwanda 7 vimefungwa keko kwa sababu ya kukosekana kwa umeme! It's sobering stuff...

Then we have these quangos and agencies that no one even what the really do, the non accountable military complex, the big business, academia, and the rotten media....and all of these are ever-more-closely tied to the nexus of power in magogoni. Hili tatizo la kukosa umeme for 3 days in a row, not only hurts the working class but also the middle class ambao hawawezi kua afford kununua diesel ambayo ime sky rocket and guess what? Ngeleja & his crew are still in office. Simply put; the president is currently running this country, with little reference to party, parliament, or people.

These clowns (ccm & chadema) are more interested in self promotions, cheap political point scoring and tume zisizo kwisha kila kukicha. These lot live in a sealed world - like astronauts on an alien planet zogg, moving along their airlocked passages between a series of domes such as party machines, stupid "think-tanks", rubber stamp parliament; irresponsible government; hazina bureaucracy; corrupt lobbyists, con-sultancies and ever mickey mouse media, all within the giant dome of politics. They form a self-admiring, self-promoting coterie and although they can plot viciously against each other (as a cover up) they protect each other equally fiercely from any attack or criticism from the outside world, be it from jamii forums, wazalendo forums,mwanakijijiforums,mzalendo.net,facebook, twitter, google+ etc...these bunch care less about me, you and the have nots.

I'm sorry they are all the same (ccm&chadema) there isn't any difference between the two. We need plan b which wont involve these 3 main parties. Anyone?

it seem your trying to defend magamba by comparing with cdm but i know a drawn man can catch a straw!!! Over my dead body you will not win this battle...

Very true, CDM is just a replica of the old NCCR. I can see they are fast taking same path to the inevitable doom! Same factors that "killed" NCCR are now killing CDM ! We need another movement of different people with different ideas to rescue Tanzania!

You must be dreaming or sleep typing!

Mabadiliko ya kweli nchi hii yatapatikana baada ya kulibadili BUNGE hili. Wabunge wa CHADEMA wanafanyakazi nzuri. Tuwaunge mkono. CCM imetusaidia sana kwa kuweka Spika wa kubumba.

If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen

You can quote me: Kinachonitisha sasa hivi siyo wazee wanaoachia madaraka, au wazee wanaong'ang'ania madaraka; ni vijana wanaotaka madaraka! Siyo kutaka madaraka tu bali kuhakikisha wanapata madaraka kwa njia yoyote ile. Na hakuna njia inayonitisha zaidi kama ya kujipanga kushika madaraka kwa njia yoyote. We have already been there (ya kina Kikwete) na tufanya makosa makubwa tukirudia njia hiyo. Kama kuna kitu cha kuangalia ni vijana. I really mean that. Naamini kundi kubwa la vijana waliopo sasa wanahitaji angalau miaka 10 mbili kabla hawajaanza kudhaminiwa madaraka makubwa zaidi.

Kuna vijana waliingia kwenye taifa in the 1960s, and oh my Gosh where they took us.

Back
Top Bottom