Can you date a guy without asking him for Money?

Sasa dada kule unasema wewe jobless, mara wewe goal keeper wakati kumbe una kazi kabisa. Pambana.
My sisy jael a.k.a atoto Usichukulie maneno yangu so seriously au too personal.

Naandika ku refresh mind tu.

Basically i aint entitled to whatever i type.

Hopo me n u are in good terms

One

Keni boi deti wisi gelo withouti askingi seksi?
Unataka kusema "sex for cash" not sex for human desire"

Kama ndio hivyo itakuwa Ni prostitution business sell sex get cash ,no money no sex, fvck it

So if don't have any money ,we can't even taste the sweetness of vajayjayhaaah!! Damn it!!!

Duuh maisha yanaenda kasi sana

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Can you date a guy without asking him for money? Most girls will be laughing at this question,but am sure the guys would really want to know.

As long as I can remember and as many relationships I can remember, the ladies always ask for money.It might not be direct because ladies are smart.

They might not ask you directly but by the time you realize it, you have given them 100k.

I am not sure most ladies can do without asking their guys for money. It's in the blood, you are their helper the moment you ask them out. You just have to provide for anything they want because they are now your responsibility.

Have you been in a relationship where all the girl knows is to ask you for this or that, whenever they see anything then they want it.

Sometimes I would say its the guy's fault because at first some guys when they approach a girl for the first time, they approach from the angle that they have money, that they can provide for their every need.

So when the guys approach them this way, what do you expect from the girls. Let's discuss this. What's your opinion?
Past tense UES presnt tense No
Why asilimia kubwa ya wanaume wanakuchukulia poa na madharau kuwa lione hili nalila buree tu ngoja niende kwa kwa kina dori wanaojua kutumia doh sasa bra ! Ni bora umchune mtu tu mkija achana ujue umelimtumia na yeye pia .

Nadhani wewe u mkubwa sio unekuwa juzi .

Tofautishaga mwanamke unayempa hela saa mnaaachana.
1. Maurine nimeonelea tuachana .
2. Maurine poa
3. Huna heart feelings
4.Maurine why
Nawakati yule ambaye humpi hela
1. Beshti mambo
2.Beshti Poa My Love
Ukimuuliza kama yupo home anamadai ndio nipo home napika niambie.
3. Naonelewa tutemane kiaina .
4.Best why babe did i do wrong or what please can we talk about it.
5.No.
6.Besti ameshakuja kwako nakudai asemehewe.
Basi na movie ndio imesha .

Bora uchunwe .
Uuziwe kuliko kupewa bure na hamna shukurani.

Back
Top Bottom