Boys, boys!!!! why!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi Michelle! huwa nazionaga hizi thread najificha as naona kama niliwakwazaga wanajamvi kwa ile sredi yangu.By this time naongea kimasai kwa 4/10.

Marytina jamani hukumkwaza mtu,mbona wote tunatukanwa tu na watu wanaotofautiana na sisi.....uwe na amani tena nakuhakikishia wale walioku-challenge ndo watu wazuri,sometimes watu wanaku-provoke ili useme zaidi,story ziendelee but hakuna mtu ulimkwaza.....i do like your posts huku na jukwaa la siasa.....you are bright na unazungumza unaloamini........

Nafurahi umeamua yule kaka yetu wa kimasai,you will never regret,God is my witness.....endelea kujifunza kimasai by the time waolewa unaongea kwa ufasaha na wakwe na familia ya mume,watakupenda zaidi kuona umejitahidi kujua lugha yao......

Mbona hujamugongea ile fevareti batani yake!

usikonde Babu, Tatizo usipowatimizia matakwa yao hawa mababu,
hawachelewi kupata matatizo ya kisukari na pressure,

haya kamata hiyo..................
The Following User Say Thank You to Aspirin For This Useful Post:

bacha

usikonde Babu, Tatizo usipowatimizia matakwa yao hawa mababu,
hawachelewi kupata matatizo ya kisukari na pressure,

haya kamata hiyo..................
The Following User Say Thank You to Aspirin For This Useful Post:

bacha

Dawa ya moto ni moto mkubwa zaidi

The Following User Says Thank You to bacha For This Useful Post:

Asprin (Today)

While you scream at your woman, there's a man wishing he could whisper in her ear. While you humiliate, offend, and insult her, there's a man flirting with her and reminding her how beautiful she is. While you hurt her, there's a man wishing he could take her pain away. While you make her cry, there's a man stealing smiles from her. Stop Domestic Violence!!!..

The same applies to Girls!!!Girls!!!Girls

When you complain about my drinking habit, there is a woman out there whom I've been drinking with a few minutes ago:::
When you pretend that you are tired, there is a woman out there who does not know what the word "tired" really mean:::
When you pretend that you are too busy to prepare our evening meal, there a woman out there who can prepare more than a dinner:::
When you are asking all sort of questions about my expenditure, there are women out there who does not even know if I earn any cash:::

Girls - Stop Domestic Violence!!!

this world is very fun u know waht we always meant what we say:clap2:

For real these are my today's topics:

Boys, boys!!!! why!!!!!!!!!!!!! - By Maria Rosa
Ni ushauri tu: You can either take it or leave it
- By the FinestBlessing to you guys!!!!!!!!

"Woman are meant to be loved, not to be understood." -

Oscar Wilde

umenigusa kweli ingawa niko the opposite ..am loving guy
While you scream at your woman, there's a man wishing he could whisper in her ear. While you humiliate, offend, and insult her, there's a man flirting with her and reminding her how beautiful she is. While you hurt her, there's a man wishing he could take her pain away. While you make her cry, there's a man stealing smiles from her. Stop Domestic Violence!!!..

Back
Top Bottom