Boys, boys!!!! why!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria Roza

JF-Expert Member
Apr 1, 2009
While you scream at your woman, there's a man wishing he could whisper in her ear. While you humiliate, offend, and insult her, there's a man flirting with her and reminding her how beautiful she is. While you hurt her, there's a man wishing he could take her pain away. While you make her cry, there's a man stealing smiles from her. Stop Domestic Violence!!!..

nature yetu nandani bila hiyo kusingekua na ndoa au tendo la ndoa yaani kama kutamani ni dhambi basi tuna dhambi nyingi sana hasa ile ya kutamani mke wa mtu

Welcome back, with sympathy I have been reading that you were banned? How was life out of JF?

Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves.

For we Kurya's that's a trivial domestic scuffle. BTW, the reverse is true that ".......While a woman scream at her man, there's a woman out there wishing she could whisper in his ear. While you humiliate, offend, and insult him, there's a woman flirting with his and reminding him how manly he is. While you hurt him, there's a woman wishing she could take his pain away. While you make him sombre, there's a woman stealing smiles from him. Stop cheating belles!!!......."

While you scream at your woman, there's a man wishing he could whisper in her ear. While you humiliate, offend, and insult her, there's a man flirting with her and reminding her how beautiful she is. While you hurt her, there's a man wishing he could take her pain away. While you make her cry, there's a man stealing smiles from her. Stop Domestic Violence!!!..
Same to gals!!!!

There are so many types of violence..., I will arguably include ladies not caring for their men, kulalamika and pushing your men away... therefore I would say couples make love and not war...., value your partner.... Dont treat them like the are nothing.... (To me mental abuse is even worse)

Back
Top Bottom