Boys, boys!!!! why!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Napokuwa sijapewa mahari huwa nakuwa mkali kwa them my jukuuz! watch out kijana. You have been warned!

Sure baby, But what made you smile is what kills me!

can we talk about it?....i see green light on that.....l.o.l

While you scream at your woman, there's a man wishing he could whisper in her ear. While you humiliate, offend, and insult her, there's a man flirting with her and reminding her how beautiful she is. While you hurt her, there's a man wishing he could take her pain away. While you make her cry, there's a man stealing smiles from her. Stop Domestic Violence!!!..
kwa uwazi kabisa hayo uliyoyaweka in this sredi yanatokea tu and only tu unapokuwa na mtu wako (bf au mme) ila ukijidanganya unatakiwa na wengine ukiachika the next day hutawaona tena hao boys.Hili huwaponza wanawake wengi, machalii wanapenda kula vya wenzao ila sio kuvimiliki mojamoja (they just wanna to be shareholders)

kwa uwazi kabisa hayo uliyoyaweka in this sredi yanatokea tu and only tu unapokuwa na mtu wako (bf au mme) ila ukijidanganya unatakiwa na wengine ukiachika the next day hutawaona tena hao boys.Hili huwaponza wanawake wengi, machalii wanapenda kula vya wenzao ila sio kuvimiliki mojamoja (they just wanna to be shareholders)

kwa nini uachike?

hashycool alisema hivi
khaaa babu unakaba hadi penati.....duh!
Asprin akajibu hivi
Napokuwa sijapewa mahari huwa nakuwa mkali kwa them my jukuuz! watch out kijana. You have been warned!
Halafu Michelle akasema hivi
Ok,grandpa thank you for such an advise,you are amazing......!!!
Halafu Asprin akajibu hivi

CONCLUSION:
I AM SO WORRIED ABOUT THIS BABU

I was smiling because your presence make me smile non stop.....i wasn't smiling because of what he said grandpa.....:A S 20:

hashycool alisema hivi
PHP:
khaaa babu unakaba hadi penati.....duh!
Asprin akajibu hivi
PHP:
Halafu Michelle akasema hivi
PHP:
Ok,grandpa thank you for such an advise,you are amazing......!!!
Halafu Asprin akajibu hivi
PHP:

CONCLUSION: I AM SO WORRIED ABOUT THIS BABU

Come on dogo! babu is THE PROTECTOR!

Ukweli wa Mungu,nakupenda na nakukubali Marytina,i like your brain......big up yourself....usiwe unapotea,mi nakukosa kwenye thread ka hizi

I was smiling because your presence make me smile non stop.....i wasn't smiling because of what he said grandpa.....:A S 20:

Thats my girlie....And this hashycool understands simple sentence like that? Or should I translate it in American English?

Thats my girlie....And this hashycool understands simple sentence like that? Or should I translate it in American English?

Transalate it to Arabic and American to be sure that he understands you!!

Transalate it to Arabic and American to be sure that he understands you!!

Hashycool....damn majina mengine bana....Michelle wangu hakutabasamu kwa ajili ya ulichokiandika ila ni kwa sababu ya uwepo wangu.

have I made myselfl clear? Before I loose my temper!

Now...Michelle.......sema AMINA!

You are beautiful mum!

Back
Top Bottom