Bookworms of JF, what's your favorite book (s) and why?

Yes. Ninajua vitu unavyopenda kusoma. Furahia , Safuher.
Nimeanza kukisoma jana nilitamani kisiishe ila tu ndio hivyo kuna ratiba zingine za kufanya.

Moja ya quotes ambazo nimezipenda kwenye hiko kitabu ni zifuatazo.

"talking to ourselves in the same way we would support and
encourage someone we love is a powerful component in managing
mood"

"Every decision has some negative side effects to be tolerated"

Naendelea kukisoma na kunote zile powerful quotes ili ziweze kusaidia zaidi,sasa nipo kwenye kipengele cha motivation ambach nacho kinazidi kunivutia zaidi na kumishangaza.

nimemaliza kusoma Bury My heart at wounded knee. Kitabu hiki kinazungumzia habari za mapambano ya wamarekani wazungu na wahindi wazawa. Kimeandikwa kutokana mtazamo wa wahindi. Nafikiri ni moja ya kitabu kinachosikitisha zaidi duniani. Wahindi wamepitia mambo magumu kuliko hata weusi waliokuwa watumwa.
1669901466161.png

Nimeanza kukisoma jana nilitamani kisiishe ila tu ndio hivyo kuna ratiba zingine za kufanya.

Moja ya quotes ambazo nimezipenda kwenye hiko kitabu ni zifuatazo.

"talking to ourselves in the same way we would support and
encourage someone we love is a powerful component in managing
mood"

"Every decision has some negative side effects to be tolerated"

Naendelea kukisoma na kunote zile powerful quotes ili ziweze kusaidia zaidi,sasa nipo kwenye kipengele cha motivation ambach nacho kinazidi kunivutia zaidi na kumishangaza.
Safi sana, Safuher.
Bila shaka sasa utakuwa umekimaliza.

Hello, fellow bookworms. I hope you are staying safe.
A huge thank you guys for turning this thread into a place I find myself checking in more and more often. I love seeing how much support people give each other on here.

I hope all of you have had and continue to have an amazing holiday season no matter what you celebrate.

Lots of love.
Paula!

Hello, fellow bookworms. I hope you are staying safe.
A huge thank you guys for turning this thread into a place I find myself checking in more and more often. I love seeing how much support people give each other on here.

I hope all of you have had and continue to have an amazing holiday season no matter what you celebrate.

Lots of love.
Paula!
Merry Christmas to you Paula Paul.

Anyway if you don't mind, can you please help me to find a hard copy of a book called Alex rider(it's a series) written by Anthony horrowitz.

The most lovely thing about, is that the Amazon company owned by the billionaire Jeff bezos made a action series out of it

Waiting for your reply comrade