I do have gay friends, and you are one of them and for the record, I never lose in debates so telling me to let go is definitely not gonna make me stop quoting you.Walker255..Kindly listen to your gay friends and let it go....I really enjoyed myself but just for a recap i dont entertain embodiments of the McCarthyism mentality and neither do I live in pseudo or innate fear, real or imagined...
At least you are right that i know how to use a dictionary,what do you know apart from preparing albino delicacy?..who taught you swahili apart from your mother?...give me one country on earth that use swahili as a business or a communication preference apart from your rotten den of witches and professional beggars!!!ππππ huja jama anajikuta anajua ungβengβe sasa sijui ana show-of kwa nani.. embu mskiieni βbased on the tenor of this conversation I am am inclined to vary the procedures and insult you will all the derogatory nouns and pronoun available in my vocabularyβ tf ππππππ your vocabulary? πππ sema vocabulary yawa colony... eti your vocabulary.. stfu .. Kenyans at it again πππππ mwanangu Walker255 mpoteze huyu jama ππΆπΎββοΈ
Doses this look like a slum to you.. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] embu nilete slum yoyote ya kenya inayo fanania na hii [emoji1427][emoji1427]View attachment 1227407
Walker255..Kindly listen to your gay friends and let it go....I really enjoyed myself but just for a recap i dont entertain embodiments of the McCarthyism mentality and neither do I live in pseudo or innate fear, real or imagined...
That is cool,i guess you keep on sucking their dick,can i call you a professional dick sucker?pleaseI do have gay friends, and you are one of them and for the record, I never lose in debates so telling me to let go is definitely not gonna make me stop quoting you.
"I am am inclined" LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is literally the funniest thing I've read today. So do you think that your gaping asshole is going to annoy me with all these old school insults π π π π π π€£ π€£ π€£ π€£ I swear, I'm really having fun here. Insulting me is a waste of time you inbred, I think you were conceived through a sperm donation from a recently deceased corpse and a slutty, stray dog bitch (your mother). Keep your ugly, anorexic ass away from me, I'll ruin your days.Oooh yeah it is!!!..how can i despise it?..i love,It is what a rational guy does when his comments are invalidated by post pubescent agent van decant..infact you seem to be an expert of demeaning and insulting others but you also know I have the right to vary the procedures if I deem necessary, based on the tenor of this conversation I am am inclined to vary the procedures and insult you will all the derogatory nouns and pronoun available in my vocabulary,first you are an uncircumcised pig and a cunt,sir whatever your mother lied to you about your father,she got you out of a rape by a dog and thus all this anger and distorted feelings is out of discovering that you are a rape product and a human outcast,what else could you be?I apologize for our earlier conversation my method may have been somehow unorthodox but I think the end result would be a measurable results enhancement of your quality of life....have a doggy smile and say hi to your momma.
You drink your father's cum all the time. Oooops, I won't give you mine, it'll be a disgrace!!!!That is cool,i guess you keep on sucking their dick,can i call you a professional dick sucker?please
Walker255 just confirmed that he has gay friends...aren't you one of them?..cunt is your first diet!hahahahahahaNamuona amepaniki ππππππ ... stfu JANE...ππ the irony ni kwama jina lake ndo lina fanania na hizo agenda.. si shangai lakini kenya itβs there thing.. ukija bongo na ushoga una chomwa moto boya wewe.. nenda na kingereza chako.. na kwa tarifa yako nikibayaa ππππππππ..
My gay friend is you byatch. Go suck your small ass dick, we're not interested in men.Walker255 just confirmed that he has gay friends...aren't you one of them?..cunt is your first diet!hahahahahaha
At least you are right that i know how to use a dictionary,what do you know apart from preparing albino delicacy?..who taught you swahili apart from your mother?...give me one country on earth that use swahili as a business or a communication preference apart from your rotten den of witches and professional beggars!!!
Yeah i like the spirit,keep the beats going.. π by the way chickenshit it is Anorexia not anorexic,by the way do you know that your mother was a whore and a slut in Kenya?..where do you think i got her name?"I am am inclined" LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is literally the funniest thing I've read today. So do you think that your gaping asshole is going to annoy me with all these old school insults π π π π π π€£ π€£ π€£ π€£ I swear, I'm really having fun here. Insulting me is a waste of time you inbred, I think you were conceived through a sperm donation from a recently deceased corpse and a slutty, stray dog bitch (your mother). Keep your ugly, anorexic ass away from me, I'll ruin your days.
My gay friend is you byatch. Go suck your small ass dick, we're not interested in men.
My mom is a fur coat, BMW lady living somewhere in the west, not a hoe like your bitch mommy in kunyaland. You are anorexic, you cannot say that you are anorexia π€£ π€£ π€£ π€£ π€£ man! you are full of ape shit!Yeah i like the spirit,keep the beats going.. π by the way chickenshit it is Anorexia not anorexic,by the way do you know that your mother was a whore and a slut in Kenya?..where do you think i got her name?
Aendelee kuleta hiyo topic, nitamuaibisha hapaHis the only one talking about gay shit.. what a disgrace to man hood.. huyu jama tumpoteze tu.. tuna endelea kuongea nae ndo anaendelea kuleta chembe chembe za ushoga.. and that where I draw the line
Hey,Kiki!!!....Swahili was conceived in Tanzania and it remained there for centuries,let us keep it that way..okay!!!..and by the way we like the music from Diamond and all the uneducated despots from there but that is all it can go...Huyu jama ametumwa ππππππ sio kwa hasira hizi.. whatever man.. hiko kiswahili ndo laugha yakwanza kuzungumzwa africa.. wulizee madadazenu kenya huko wanavyo shobokea mziki wetu na kuja kuolewa tz huku..na tuta watomba woteeππππ... endelezeni ushoga wenu tu
Umenikumbusha kuna siku wakenya walipost uwanja wa Barcelona eti wanadai ni wao [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
We are so proud of Swahili, go suck your Englishman's dick and drink his cum of course.Hey,Kiki!!!....Swahili was conceived in Tanzania and it remained there for centuries,let us keep it that way..okay!!!..and by the way we like the music from Diamond and all the uneducated despots from there but that is all it can go...
C'mon now..you can't deny your momma,the short bitch with an attitude walking sideways coz she is addicted to crack!!!!..please she is your momma no matter her condition,by the way is she still married by that idler selling roasted maize..My mom is a fur coat, BMW lady living somewhere in the west, not a hoe like your bitch mommy in kunyaland. You are anorexic, you cannot say that you are anorexia π€£ π€£ π€£ π€£ π€£ man! you are full of ape shit!
That description sounds like something you have witnessed and experienced. Your bitch mom is a whore. She got you into the business and now you are a hoe as well. Maisha magumu.C'mon now..you can't deny your momma,the short bitch with an attitude walking sideways coz she is addicted to crack!!!!..please she is your momma no matter her condition,by the way is she still married by that idler selling roasted maize..
Woooow!!!!!...so you know about sucking the cum,tell us the taste!!!!carbohydrate?..vitamin for real you might be a professional swahili dick sucker(how do you call it in swahili?)We are so proud of Swahili, go suck your Englishman's dick and drink his cum of course.