I live in Tanzania you idiotHahaha it's better hawajawahi fika....Ile poverty iko tz ni ya kuogofya....View attachment 942937
hapo alikuwa tipsy
Arusha hii gvt hospitalππππππhospitali ya serikali ya mombasa county..coast genera sio ya private
View attachment 942786
governor mwenyewe awafariji.....
View attachment 942787
Arusha heheheππππππDo you call what you have posted as beautiful!? This is the most beautiful city in Africa. Mombasa
View attachment 942848View attachment 942852View attachment 942856View attachment 942859
Roads under construction in Mombasa Kenya
View attachment 942881
Arusha heheheππππππ
View attachment 942949View attachment 942950View attachment 942951View attachment 942952View attachment 942954
Haha a person Raised in seattle cant be writing bullshit like u do...When did Mbagala became SeattleI was raised in Seattle, wewe umeishia ushagoo ndio unagoogle picha na kuleta hapa, I bet hata Tz hujawahi kufika
πππππππππDonholm estate imeweka kariakoo na cbd yote ya dar chini......huhuhu View attachment 942903View attachment 942906
One road 10 anglesArusha heheheππππππ
View attachment 942949View attachment 942950View attachment 942951View attachment 942952View attachment 942954
Lol......Nairobi mtaionea viusasaView attachment 942917View attachment 942920
So umelia etiiiπππππππOne road 10 angles
Imagine mwanzaππππππDo you call what you have posted as beautiful!? This is the most beautiful city in Africa. Mombasa
View attachment 942848View attachment 942852View attachment 942856View attachment 942859
mombasa
mombasa ata Dar haifikii
I don't know what to call you but, i feel sorry for you because you are a fool. I don't need to prove anything to you so go to to hell.Haha a person Raised in seattle cant be writing bullshit like u do...When did Mbagala became Seattle
U once Said you travelled to sydney show me your Visa I show u mineI don't know what to call you but, i feel sorry for you because you are a fool. I don't need to prove anything to you so go to to hell.
Nimedhani staffroom [emoji1787][emoji1787]Arusha hii gvt hospital[emoji23][emoji23][emoji122][emoji122][emoji116][emoji116]
View attachment 942943View attachment 942942View attachment 942941View attachment 942940