Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

ukhakhakha baada ya kipigo cha mbwa koko sasa umebadilisha madaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
U dont even Understand yourself I pity you.wwere is the Indoor ARENA,Aquatic arena,this is Nyayo aquatic arena
 
Reddish Track My foot...I need an Aquatic Arena And an Indoor Arena
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Nakuona umeanza kuchanganyikiwa. Do some research kabla ya kuja kujiaibisha humu. Angalia watu wanaoongea mambo ya maana



 
confirmed no Aquatic and Indoor arena...will send u a mombasa stadium better than that crap
kwanza confirm kua kasarani ni uchafu mbele ya tanzania football stadium alaf tuendeleeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
 
were do spectators sit?..youre making me laugh..still waiting for an indoor an aquatic arena...not a swimming pool
Pwahahahaha!! Do some research kijana acha kujiaibisha - IST is a school kijana.
Bluefins swim club Dar es salaam



 
Pwahahahaha!! Do some research kijana acha kujiaibisha - IST is a school kijana.
Bluefins swim club Dar es salaam



Are all of u MAD..I dont need school swimming pools competitions..I need an AQUATIC ARENA.
 
reddish is old fushioned...quora is just a forum like this one
Kwikwikwikwi. Red for outdoor blue for indoor.
Tatizo wewe ni mshamba hujui all outdoor tracks are red.
Olympic Standards. I told you to do some researches before you come to shame yourself.





 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…