Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

you sound uneducated, what makes you think dar is wealthy than Nairobi? what economic parameters are you basing your argument on? its because of the BRT or what? .don't just argue for the sake but argue with facts,and try to argue intellectually,but not as a fool who is out to expose his foolishness to the world. come here with economic parameters and prove to us that dar is wealthier than Nairobi .
 
I cannot argue with a fool. Your friend has educated you already. He has given other parameters if not indicators, so go through them again. You are the first stupid kenyan I have ever came across. You are a std 8 leaver and you are making making noise in front of intelligent men. Keep quit when you see scholars are talking.
 
You keep on sending buildings. That is all you know but you know nothing when it comes to facts, data and knowledge.
 
I think your comprehension is that of a toddler, Raymie Kenya only wanted you to mention the parameters you think should be used to measure economies. And you never mentioned any.
 
I think your comprehension is that of a toddler, Raymie Kenya only wanted you to mention the parameters you think should be used to measure the economies. And you never mentioned any.
Didn't I say real estate is one of them? Before I go furher let me know your level of education first, both of you
 
Between me and you,who is a fool? don't call yourself a scholar when you know nothing ,and please check your grammar whenever writing to someone.you know am so sensitive I notice even the slightest mistake . Good bye Idiot furahisha wapumbavu wenzako kule kwenu ,baradhuli wewe. have no time for you
 
I thought that you are arguing with intellectual individuals but I have just realised that they are a bunch of fools who can not comprehend .stop stressing yourself brother trying to explain to these low IQ mammals

you sound like a certain imbecile i met in a matatu last month when i was heading to buruburu.

nairobi ni matope kila mahali
[emoji116] [emoji116] [emoji116] [emoji116] [emoji116] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
 
Data ndiyo hii
And for your information economist deffer from what parameters should and shoud not be picked for GDP calculation. So it depend with parameters used to come up with this figure. But I disagree with the population size because an economist can never be bias here. If poulation size is wrong here, what about the GDP figure?
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…