And where did you get that figure from? Umepandisha cost kutoka 44 billion ambayo Kila mtu anajua hadi 150 billion?show us any stadium in africa built for 150B ksh?
do you live here?Where did you read that? You see why I say you are desperate!? HAUJAUMIA BADO!
whats the total amount to be paid for that stadium?And where did you get that figure from? Umepandisha cost kutoka 44 billion ambayo Kila mtu anajua hadi 150 billion?
You know what bongolala? You are just vindicating me when I say you are desperate. You are proving me every passing second
The pot calling the kettle black!! Wonders will never cease. I was in this forum three days ago. Leo Niko hapa for a few minutes engaging embeciles like you then off I go. Wewe upo hapa every minute. Sasa kati yangu na wewe who should tell the other to go to work?No need to explain more, nenda kafanye kazi, sisi utaendelea kutuona uku mwaka mzima
Paid for by who? Nyamwezis?whats the total amount to be paid for that stadium?
read again ulichoandikaThe pot calling the kettle black!! Wonders will never cease. I was in this forum three days ago. Leo Niko hapa for a few minutes engaging embeciles like you then off I go. Wewe upo hapa every minute. Sasa kati yangu na wewe who should tell the other to go to work?
utaelewa tu mda ukifika saahv bado your foolish,Paid for by who? Nyamwezis?
wakenya wenzako walishaelewa topic mda mrefu ni wewe tu kichwa ngumu kama goonPaid for by who? Nyamwezis?
failed citizenPaid for by who? Nyamwezis?
somo linaingia ama niendelee?Paid for by who? Nyamwezis?
somo bado haliingii tuPaid for by who? Nyamwezis?
umekimbia tena 🤣 🤣 , such a stupid nationPaid for by who? Nyamwezis?
lesson zinaingia lakini 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣Paid for by who? Nyamwezis?
its the first time naona mkopo wenye riba ya 150% 🤣 🤣 🤣Paid for by who? Nyamwezis?
nje kidogo ya talanta (The most stupid country) 🤣🤣Paid for by who? Nyamwezis?
imagine paying 150B for a one month event 🤣 🤣Paid for by who? Nyamwezis?