Baada ya kupoteza thamani, ameamua kunitafuta

Kiubinadamu hii ni ngumu, ila kiimani unaweza kujitwisha majukumu yasiyo ya lazima.
 
You are really sick ! ,I feel so sorry for the kind of a simp man that holds you under his roof , you are a total garbage and liability .A dirty rotten slut in disguise.
Worthless crap
I'm one who should feel.sorry for your unhealed traumas
You don't know how to talk to women..who even raised you ?!!!
If your momma didn't raise you well I will teach you how you should be talking to women in this platform

Take a book and a pen i give you notes

Takatakaaaa hiiiiii🚮
 
Naomba hizo notes, mm nshaandaa pen na notebook
Naomba madini 😎
 
Wasameheni tu mkuu, wanawake wazuri wanawindwa na kila mtu kuanzia boda mtaani, maboss na wafanyakazi wenzao maofisini, kwenye biashara , huduma za umma mpaka mabilionea wa kuchovya wenye visenti vyao.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…