AshaDii: "JF Woman Of The Year 2011"

Pal !!

You know how we are busy over there in Universal space station ...!

Tell you this we have a big Screen ..and we so down here JF every people celebrating ... some Crew asking who is this AshaDii ... I Gave all the piles of PMs ... haha hah .. Ware very happy ... They say very intelligent girl!! They ahve never sen this type ... hahah ..they know I will note regret having you as a Friend!!

I have to peak a friends Space ship (mine too big .. No land space at this time of the day...little bragging isnt that ..) ... Coming down here ... we call it do down Gravity ... its a free fall ... I come here have only three minutes ... to say ... ..... YOU DID IT ... Congratulations!! ....

Before .. I put ON an Ascending gear ...We call it we go ... off gravity!! ...yes m going home (at the space station) ..over there ..we have a lot to do ... you remember me telling you am a space engineer ...a lot of experiment to carry on ... I have this to tell you ..

.. am coming back on this weekend ... I will come with this might machine you see in the avatar.. roaring with big sound ..sound of heaven... I want every body know that am here and all attention on you lol I want you to feel very big!!!! ... I want we go there .. all crew member will be happy to celebrate with you ... will give you the details before I come ...just be prepared ...!!

When you r there ..just talk about TOUGH LOVE ... in all details ... that is how they know and understand you and they knew you won this tittle because of that ...AND all the streaming Human energy from the fountain of infinity love from within YOU ...!!OMG ...how good is this!!! You r gifted ... dont have to repeat telling you this!!!!

Pal ... all the batons here on the dash board .. blinking green ...its only one second ... they will show RED ... That is TAKE OFF!! ... Yes off gravity!!!

... got to go!!!!

Love AJ!!

Wewee......hapo Ashadii alikuokota tu, mi ndo namdai hela ya pakti za ubuyu....alikopa juzi!!! Heheh alafu lawyer nitake razi, mie navaaga ovaroli bana sio night dress! Khaaaa!
heehhe ashadii ndo kauza albam. Ovaroli ndo lile la fundi mekanik au yale wanavaa wajawazito? unajua niko kwenye dozi ya marazi flani yanaitwa catalytic converter, Symptom yake moja ni kuchanganya madesa

Pal !!

You know how we are busy over there in Universal space station ...!

Tell you this we have a big Screen ..and we so down here JF every people celebrating ... some Crew asking who is this AshaDii ... I Gave all the piles of PMs ... haha hah .. Ware very happy ... They say very intelligent girl!! They ahve never sen this type ... hahah ..they know I will note regret having you as a Friend!!

I have to peak a friends Space ship (mine too big .. No land space at this time of the day...little bragging isnt that ..) ... Coming down here ... we call it do down Gravity ... its a free fall ... I come here have only three minutes ... to say ... ..... YOU DID IT ... Congratulations!! ....

Before .. I put ON an Ascending gear ...We call it we go ... off gravity!! ...yes m going home (at the space station) ..over there ..we have a lot to do ... you remember me telling you am a space engineer ...a lot of experiment to carry on ... I have this to tell you ..

.. am coming back on this weekend ... I will come with this might machine you see in the avatar.. roaring with big sound ..sound of heaven... I want every body know that am here and all attention on you lol I want you to feel very big!!!! ... I want we go there .. all crew member will be happy to celebrate with you ... will give you the details before I come ...just be prepared ...!!

When you r there ..just talk about TOUGH LOVE ... in all details ... that is how they know and understand you and they knew you won this tittle because of that ...AND all the streaming Human energy from the fountain of infinity love from within YOU ...!!OMG ...how good is this!!! You r gifted ... dont have to repeat telling you this!!!!

Pal ... all the batons here on the dash board .. blinking green ...its only one second ... they will show RED ... That is TAKE OFF!! ... Yes off gravity!!!

... got to go!!!!

Love AJ!!

Mkuu umepotea sana, tutafutane...

Thanks Manyanza.... Humbled.... alafu why the pingu jamani

Dazipozi yule wifi kakukimbia? Mbona wajitoa roho? Usijali kuhusu matokeo.... Just pretend huna habari...

hahahha.... Yooote tisa!!! Mimi nakupongeza tu kwa kuniwezesha jana kuweza pata robotatu ya madeni.... Kweli kazi yako waijua vema na zile pound nakupatia roho hata hainidundi....lol
hahahahahahahaha PM zilikuwa nyingi dada yangu watu,awasomi Gendel wana2ma 2,ila big Up Mwanadashosti,Mx

Sasa leo home hapalaliki wala hapaliki,yaani dada kila siku ulikua unanipiga kalenda,usipokuja na shati la shule uliloniahidi utaninunulia leo hapatoshi!!...By da way hongerd DADA YANGU MPENZI!

heehhe ashadii ndo kauza albam. Ovaroli ndo lile la fundi mekanik au yale wanavaa wajawazito? unajua niko kwenye dozi ya marazi flani yanaitwa catalytic converter, Symptom yake moja ni kuchanganya madesa

Kafanya upside down...lol!! Alafu nilishakwambia madhara ya kujisaidia kwenye kichuguu ila tu husikii!!! Ovaroli lile la kwenye makenikal advantage, lina bullet proof hadi fatuma inabounce....lol!

Dada Ashadii nimekua nikikufuatilia kwa ukariibu japo umekua mbaya kwangu sitokaa nikate tamaa. Niliona mchakato na kura nimekutilia. Kumaliza mzizi wa fitina pokea zawadi toka kwangu na safari hii kuna sababu ya dhati kabisa kwa mimi kukutumia na wewe kupokea. Nipe contacts zako zote mimi nitahakikisha inaletwa hadi mahala ulipo sijali wapi. Hongera kwa ushindi dada mpendwa. I love u.

Lol, ni yale wanavaa wajawazito!

Dada Ashadii nimekua nikikufuatilia kwa ukariibu japo umekua mbaya kwangu sitokaa nikate tamaa. Niliona mchakato na kura nimekutilia. Kumaliza mzizi wa fitina pokea zawadi toka kwangu na safari hii kuna sababu ya dhati kabisa kwa mimi kukutumia na wewe kupokea. Nipe contacts zako zote mimi nitahakikisha inaletwa hadi mahala ulipo sijali wapi. Hongera kwa ushindi dada mpendwa. I love u.
We Peter wewe, unamjua Kaizer au unamsikia? Khaaa! Kwa usalama wako delete hiki ulichopost hapa kabla jf haijapotea kwenye uso wa dunia!..

You sounded serious hadi nilipoona hapo. Naona wewe una agenda yako tu, hamna lolote! lol
Hiyo maneno kwenye RED asije akaona mwanagu Cantalisia, maana najua itazuka dhahma.
Lakini Mwali, kwani, "Muuzaji si anajulikana?" Yaani namaanisha yule muuzaji wa M-PESA hapo jirani kwa MANGI.
Usininukuu vibaya tafadhali.................LOL

Mkuu umepotea sana, tutafutane...
Heee......Umebadilisha eh!
Jamani umependeza...................LOL

Kafanya upside down...lol!! Alafu nilishakwambia madhara ya kujisaidia kwenye kichuguu ila tu husikii!!! Ovaroli lile la kwenye makenikal advantage, lina bullet proof hadi fatuma inabounce....lol!
Na wewe kw3a vijineno vyako hivyo utadhani Mzaramo.............LOL (Wazaramo wasije nicharukia humu)
Nimeshajua ni wapi Mwanangu Cantalisia anajifunzia maneno mbofu mbofu.......................

Na wewe kw3a vijineno vyako hivyo utadhani Mzaramo.............LOL (Wazaramo wasije nicharukia humu)
Nimeshajua ni wapi Mwanangu Cantalisia anajifunzia maneno mbofu mbofu.......................

Hahahah.....wakati mwanao ndio captain!! Alafu unajuaje kama mimi sio mzaramo?

Back
Top Bottom