Arsenal (The Gunners) | Special Thread

I had never seen anything like it,' he says pausing to find the words to best do justice to the football hurricane that blew over Arsenal that day.

'I've not seen up until now a team that plays better, that presses better. That game had quite an impact on me.

'They suck the air out of you. You spend so much time defending and when you want to catch your breath and get on the ball for a bit, they've taken it from you again.

'I think Jurgen [Klopp] now has the team he first had in mind when he started four years ago.'

Ceballos believes Emery will have the same effect on Arsenal if he's given time.

Recalling how Klopp's first season at Anfield ended in a Europa League final that he lost to Emery's Sevilla, he says: 'The difference is that when Unai comes into Arsenal they had been on a less positive run for three or four years.

'In his first season Arsenal finish just a point short of the Champions League and are just a small step from winning the Europa League. His arrival has been really positive for the club and will be positive in the long term. In a few years Arsenal can be one of the top 10 sides in the world able to compete for everything.

View attachment 1205440
Losing against Liverpool ilikua na % kubwa kuliko sisi kuwafunga wao.

Kikosi chao ni kilekile. Bila ingizo jipya. Wamezoeana na wanajuana kuliko sisi.

Viungo wao walikua stronger wakisapoti mno beki yao. (Hapa ndiyo naonekana mbaya nikimkataa Matteo)

Mwishoni kabisa formation yetu na watu aliowaweka na timu tuliyocheza nayo ilikua haviendani. Willock, Xhaka na Guendouz siyo combo nzuri ukicheza na Liva. Mmoja hana uzoefu, mwingine hana stamina wala control na mwingine katokea majeruhi.

Ceballos alikosa wa kumpa mipira akaonekana takataka kwenye ile gemu.

Halafu Lacazette unamuacha nje.

Mchezaji anayeweza kuforce goli humuachi nje labda awe kaumia. Ila aliachwa.

Hii gemu hadi leo inaniuma. Tulikua na uwezo wa kuanguka huku tunafight lakini ilikua hovyo sana.

Losing against Liverpool ilikua na % kubwa kuliko sisi kuwafunga wao.

Kikosi chao ni kilekile. Bila ingizo jipya. Wamezoeana na wanajuana kuliko sisi.

Viungo wao walikua stronger wakisapoti mno beki yao. (Hapa ndiyo naonekana mbaya nikimkataa Matteo)

Mwishoni kabisa formation yetu na watu aliowaweka na timu tuliyocheza nayo ilikua haviendani. Willock, Xhaka na Guendouz siyo combo nzuri ukicheza na Liva. Mmoja hana uzoefu, mwingine hana stamina wala control na mwingine katokea majeruhi.

Ceballos alikosa wa kumpa mipira akaonekana takataka kwenye ile gemu.

Halafu Lacazette unamuacha nje.

Mchezaji anayeweza kuforce goli humuachi nje labda awe kaumia. Ila aliachwa.

Hii gemu hadi leo inaniuma. Tulikua na uwezo wa kuanguka huku tunafight lakini ilikua hovyo sana.
Unai siku zake zinahesabika

Ceballos: “Aubameyang is like Ronaldo when he was at Real Madrid in the sense that he plays close to the goal he lives for scoring. He's very important for us.

"But Lacazette, for me, is the best player. He understands the game perfectly & he's going to give us so much." #AFC
IMG_20190912_161524.jpeg

My lineup vs Watford (A):

Auba
Nelson Ceballos Pepe
Guendouzi Torreira
Kola Luiz Chambers AMN
Leno

- Xhaka dropped.
- Chambers deserves another chance.
- Auba better through middle. Edges it over Laca.

Wilfried Zaha wants new agent after failure to secure move to Arsenal or Everton in summer transfer window .
Zaha ni mchezaji anayeweza kutamba na timu kama Crystal Palace, Everton n.k. timu kubwa hawezi kushine. Niliona sawa tu vile ishu yake ilivyoishia kua tetesi tu.

HATIMAYE ZAHA KAMFUKUZA AJENTI WAKE
NI MUDA MUAFAKA JANUARY KURUDI KWA ZAHA....

Wilfried Zaha sacks agent over failed Arsenal and Everton moves #Arsenal

Zaha ni mchezaji anayeweza kutamba na timu kama Crystal Palace, Everton n.k. timu kubwa hawezi kushine. Niliona sawa tu vile ishu yake ilivyoishia kua tetesi tu.
Sikweli maana ndio amemature sasa hivi , ngoja aende hizo timu kubwa kwanza ndio tumjaji

Pale man u alikuwa bado mdogo, nafas finyu ,presha kubwa.....

HABARI NZURI KWA WANA ARSENAL

Hector Bellerin and Kieran Tierney have been training with the first team this week. That is very good news.

With Holding also involved today, Arsenal now have just one senior player (Mavropanos) not currently in full training. Obviously, Bellerin and Tierney will still be some way off being considered for game time, however.

| #AFC

Kieran Tierney, Hector Bellerin & Rob Holding are all back in full training. They participated in today’s training session At London Colney.

Despite Tierney & Bellerin back in full training, they will still be some way off being considered ready game time.
IMG_20190912_181256.jpeg
IMG_20190912_181250.jpeg
IMG-20190912-WA0016.jpeg

Arsenal’s Dani Ceballos:

“I’ve never seen anything like what I saw at Anfield; I haven’t seen a team that plays better, that presses like them, the way the fans carry them along.”

Bernd Leno:

"You can’t compare that, of course Arsenal is a world club, THE club here in London. Not Chelsea, not Tottenham. Arsenal is the club here with fans around the world. No matter where we are, also in the USA or in Asia, there are many fans of Arsenal everywhere." #afc
IMG_20190912_181813.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom