Arsenal (The Gunners) | Special Thread

Mustafi to Juve ...???

Juventus are desperate to sign a replacement for Chiellini. They have explored a possible deal for Boateng and are also looking at Mustafi. [@SkyDeutschland]

So much deadwood cleared out Iwobi, Koscielny, Jenkinson, Elneny, Welbeck and now Mkhi.

Sold a few club stalwarts like Monreal.

Sold a few players who wouldn’t play for us like Bielik. Best summer ever.
IMG_20190902_110722.jpeg

My player ratings for #ARSTOT
• Laca unbelievable goal & class all round play
• Xhaka poor off the ball but ball distribution key in some of our attacks
• Guendouzi was incredible and my MOTM
• Luiz and Sokratis made individual errors but bossed Kane for majority of 90 .
IMG_20190902_111425.jpeg

If Mkhitariyan makes 25 appearances for AS Roma, then the option to buy will be transformed into an obligation to buy. He will have to sign a 3 year contract with Roma. [@TuttoMercatoWeb]

Patrik Schick will join Leipizig on loan from Roma, so Mkhitaryan may have a major role in the side.

Nico Pépé katika mechi ya Jana...ya Watani..

(1) pasi ya iliyozaa goli
(3) ametengeneza nafasi za kufunga
(4) kukota mpira kwa usahihi
(82%) pasi sahihi zilizofika

Kiwango cha kulidhisha kabisa!!!

Nicolas Pépé akivalia kiatu chenye nembo ya 'Spider-Man'
IMG-20190827-WA0010.jpeg

tumemsajiri Torreira kutoka Sampdoria akiwa anacheza ktk nafasi ya kiungo mkabaji huku akiwa ndio kiungo bora wa msimu wa nafasi hiyo nchini Italy kwa msimu ule kitakwimu,

Lakini emery anavyomtumia Anajua yeye

Emery using Torreira completely the wrong way. He needs to play at the base of midfield. He's almost playing like a box to box player at times. That's so annoying cause that's not his greatest strength.

Mkhitaryan is due to land at Fiumicino Airport at 10:55 local time (9:55 UK) to undergo his medical with Roma and complete his loan move according to Roma Radio.

Alexandre Lacazette’s self-requested substitution today was due to a cramp. No injury to the Frenchman. #AFC
IMG-20190902-WA0008.jpeg

Kwanza hongeren kwa droo.

Nilikuwa nauliza hv hiki kikoc chá arsenal kilichoanza leo Ndó mlisema kingeanza siku ya Liverpool pale anfield kingeshinda?????
huyo spurz kikosi hikohiko amedroo na city pia so hoja yako ni ipi hapo?kuwa kikosi hiki kisingepata matokeo hata ya sare hapo anfield?timu ni nzuri na hapo ndio anajitengeneza,ikikaa sawa yeyote anayekaa mbele anapigwa

“We wanted to win today but one point for each team is good. It is always better to get one point rather than nothing. I scored and everybody was happy going into half-time. I think they can say thank you Hugo for all the saves!”

- Alexandre Lacazette https://t.co/CtZolhp09v
IMG-20190902-WA0008.jpeg

Kwa taarifa ni kuwa Mou anavizia kibarua Arsenal , hivo emery aendelee na ujinga wake aone....

Have a feeling Jose Mourinho really really wants the Arsenal job and with our club having close ties with Jorge Mendes, I really wouldn't be surprised if it became a reality.
Mkuu is this a good news for guys?

Xhaka kula umeme nimependa nadhani gemu zijazo atamtumia lt11 kama dm huku cebalos na matteo wakiwa kama CM.. xhaka ana matatizo saana akicheza midfielder ya chini hasa akiwa pekee na wapinzani wakiwa na presha ya hali ya juu.. amtumie lt11 nadhani alitaleta matokeo chanya.

Jana tumefungwa magoli fulani ambayo kiuhalisia hatukupaswa kufungwa ni uzembe mkubwa... Na makosa km haya ndio yanatunyima points daima, tunafunga ila tunaruhusu magoli, leno alifanya saves nyingi nzuri, na pia sie tukakosa nafasi kadhaa za wazi.. ni kuongeza umakini katika umaliziaji na kuongeza umakini katika uzuiaji.
Umeme UPI??

Back
Top Bottom