Angela Damas

Game Theory

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2006
kikosi cha JF CSI ingieni kazini

i153_whoangela.jpg

i154_whoangela2.jpg

you know the drill

she is pretty!...women/power and monnie!....own the power to control your destiny!......

She qualifies in the dyme status

if anything naamini she is not yet 25 so she is not yet a GOBOLE

I thought you were the baddest b.......have you changed?

But I didn't use it in a negative context..

I remain the baddest and no continuation...i am a changed person...born again christian...i live,I ride and i am Binti maringo a.k.a The saint!@...

And what if she is mixed?....utapenda zaidi?..because shhe is mixed?hizo ni kasumba cuppilicious!

You ride huh?

Did that lil brush with the underworld change your rather licentious ambitions?

I remain the baddest and no continuation...i am a changed person...born again christian...i live,I ride and i am Binti maringo a.k.a The saint!@...

And what if she is mixed?....utapenda zaidi?..because shhe is mixed?hizo ni kasumba cuppilicious!

No Cuppy..it doesn't matter to me if she's mulatto...I was just curious coz she's light skinded....

You are more beautiful and sexier than she is. You da bombest....

You ride huh?

Did that lil brush with the underworld change your rather licentious ambitions?

You surprised that i can ride uh!?.....

what lil Brush?enlighten me!...or else unanichanganya with someone else!....unless otherwise u r talking about the chinese brush hahahaha dude that chinise brush is for men only!...

You surprised that i can ride uh!?.....

what lil Brush?enlighten me!...or else unanichanganya with someone else!....unless otherwise u r talking about the chinese brush hahahaha dude that chinise brush is for men only!...

Big Ninja bike riding.

U sick, I'm glad at least you got religion sasa .Im talking about the brush with the likes of Al Capone.Umerudi kwenye form?

Nini Chiney brush, kuna tiger bone, zote hizi kwa wasio na uwezo naturally.Wengine tunatafuta Chiney brush ya reverse kupunguza mambo maana tunaweza kukimbiwa lol.

No Cuppy..it doesn't matter to me if she's mulatto...I was just curious coz she's light skinded....

You are more beautiful and sexier than she is. You da bombest....

mbona kuna a lot of mulato women siku hizi tanzania cuppilicious eeh pesa yako tuu!>....unakuwa light in less than a week....

You damn right cuppilicious!...ndiyo maana hufurukuti hapa yeah~!...

Back
Top Bottom