AFCON: Shabiki wa Algeria atimuliwa Ivory Coast

JanguKamaJangu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 7, 2022
Snapinsta.app_419557905_1077951370013015_7296216541739351601_n_1080.jpg

Snapinsta.app_419901707_758214002330142_8242849473600674981_n_1080.jpg

Sofia Benlemmane Ambaye ni raia wa Algeria amefurushwa toka Ivory Coast (deportation) baada ya kutoa maneno ya kashfa juu ya taifa hilo na wenyeji wake wa Afcon.

Sofia alinukuliwa akisema Ivory Coast ni taifa maskini ambalo bado linaishi kama zama za kale na akaongeza kuwa Algeria imeendelea zaidi na haipaswi hata kuwa Afrika na inapaswa kuwa sehemu ya Hispania.

===== =====
Sofia-Benlemmane.jpg
AFCON 2023: Algerian Supporter Arrested and Deported for Mocking Ivory Coast

At the ongoing 2023 African Cup of Nations in Ivory Coast, Algerian football supporter Sofia Benlemmane was arrested and subsequently deported on January 16 after a video of her mocking Ivory Coast gained widespread attention.

The Rapid Intervention Brigade made the arrest in response to instructions from the Ivory Coast government, which aimed to maintain order and deter offensive behaviour during the competition.

Sofia Benlemmane had travelled to Ivory Coast with other football enthusiasts to partake in the continental football celebration. Actu Foot, a well-known Maghreb sports platform, revealed the specifics of her arrest and deportation on X (formerly Twitter). The platform reported, “Sofia Benlemmane, an Algerian supporter, was arrested yesterday at the stadium by the Rapid Intervention Brigade following comments made against Ivory Coast.”

According to Actu Foot, the Algerian supporter has not only been expelled but also banned for life from setting foot in Ivory Coast. The platform’s tweet stated, “She was expelled and banned from Ivory Coast for life.”

The incident unfolded after a 48-minute video surfaced in which Benlemmane compared Ivory Coast unfavourably to Algeria, using derogatory language to describe the host country. In the video, she remarked, “They live in misery here. I recorded a video yesterday at the bus station, and it’s the worst, like the prehistoric era. If I had some powers, I would have brought Algerians here to witness this.”

Continuing her disparaging remarks, she stated, “What a difference with Algeria! Long live Algeria. I thank God for giving me a country like Algeria. Normally, Algeria is not supposed to be in Africa. It was supposed to be situated between Portugal and Spain.”

Xenophobia, the fear and dislike of people from other countries, can be a concern during large sporting events like the African Cup of Nations. Although incidents of xenophobia are not widespread during these tournaments, isolated cases of discrimination or tension related to nationality have been reported.

Organisers make concerted efforts to promote unity and celebrate the diversity of participating nations. Vigilance is maintained to promptly address any instances of intolerance and ensure that the tournament remains a platform for sportsmanship and camaraderie.

Source: mimimefoinfos & punchng

Sofia Benlemmane Ambaye ni raia wa Algeria amefurushwa toka Ivory Coast (deportation) baada ya kutoa maneno ya kashfa juu ya taifa hilo na wenyeji wake wa Afcon.

Sofia alinukuliwa akisema Ivory Coast ni taifa maskini ambalo bado linaishi kama zama za kale na akaongeza kuwa Algeria imeendelea zaidi na haipaswi hata kuwa Afrika na inapaswa kuwa sehemu ya Hispania.

===== =====

At the ongoing 2023 African Cup of Nations in Ivory Coast, Algerian football supporter Sofia Benlemmane was arrested and subsequently deported on January 16 after a video of her mocking Ivory Coast gained widespread attention.

The Rapid Intervention Brigade made the arrest in response to instructions from the Ivory Coast government, which aimed to maintain order and deter offensive behaviour during the competition.

Sofia Benlemmane had travelled to Ivory Coast with other football enthusiasts to partake in the continental football celebration. Actu Foot, a well-known Maghreb sports platform, revealed the specifics of her arrest and deportation on X (formerly Twitter). The platform reported, “Sofia Benlemmane, an Algerian supporter, was arrested yesterday at the stadium by the Rapid Intervention Brigade following comments made against Ivory Coast.”

According to Actu Foot, the Algerian supporter has not only been expelled but also banned for life from setting foot in Ivory Coast. The platform’s tweet stated, “She was expelled and banned from Ivory Coast for life.”

The incident unfolded after a 48-minute video surfaced in which Benlemmane compared Ivory Coast unfavourably to Algeria, using derogatory language to describe the host country. In the video, she remarked, “They live in misery here. I recorded a video yesterday at the bus station, and it’s the worst, like the prehistoric era. If I had some powers, I would have brought Algerians here to witness this.”

Continuing her disparaging remarks, she stated, “What a difference with Algeria! Long live Algeria. I thank God for giving me a country like Algeria. Normally, Algeria is not supposed to be in Africa. It was supposed to be situated between Portugal and Spain.”

Xenophobia, the fear and dislike of people from other countries, can be a concern during large sporting events like the African Cup of Nations. Although incidents of xenophobia are not widespread during these tournaments, isolated cases of discrimination or tension related to nationality have been reported.

Organisers make concerted efforts to promote unity and celebrate the diversity of participating nations. Vigilance is maintained to promptly address any instances of intolerance and ensure that the tournament remains a platform for sportsmanship and camaraderie.

Ukisikia mtu mzima ovyo! ndo huyo

===== =====

ngoja waje maalshababu na maalishabibi akina FaizaFoxy

Kwani ni kipi alicho danganya yakuwa sio kweli kuwa nchi hiyo ni masikini?

Mbona gazeti moja la Uingereza lilisha sema kuwa Dar eslaam ni sawa na kijiji cha uvuvi ?

Watu weusi hatupendi ukweli ,ndo yale yale mwaafika akienda Ulaya akaitwa mtu mweusi anashinda analia kuwa amebaguliwa sasa sijui alitaka aitwe mweupe hali ya kuwa yeye ni mweusi?

===== =====

Kanibore sana. Anaomba ukaribu kwa makafir. Sasa naanza kuelewa kuwa hata sisi wanatudharau sana. Lakini hatutaka tamaa. Hamas watashinda.

Back
Top Bottom