With active and good listening as well as using polite language in communication makes you a wiser person

Wadiz

JF-Expert Member
Nov 10, 2022
Hello buddies!

I wanted to share the above caption with for thoughts as we celebrate this lovely football sunday.

All the best for Yanga SC.

If Yanga gonna play bursting counter attacks with speed and coordinate link play no doubt we will celebrate together.

Umoja ni nguvu mioyo yetu ikapate kufurahia siku hii yenye baraka.

🙏🙏🙏

Wadiz a.k.a Baharia

Hello biddies!

I wanted to share the above caption with for thoughts as we celebrate this lovely football sunday.

All the best for Yanga SC.

If Yanga gonna play bursting counter attacks with speed and coordinate link play no doubt we will celebrate together.

Umoja ni nguvu mioyo yetu ikapate kufurahia siku hii yenye baraka.

🙏🙏🙏

Wadiz a.k.a Baharia
Unajiita baharia je umefika Mtoni?

Unajiita baharia je umefika Mtoni?
Si si Amico I have travelled not that much with intense and high frequency, but got good some of experience living in both Latino speaking and anglophone states abroad, Western Europe, Eastern and central , South, Mediterranean states, few occasions in the US and few trips in New Zealand and Australia.

A presto.

Si si Amico I have travelled not that much with intense and high frequency, but got good some of experience living in both Latino speaking and anglophone states abroad, Western Europe, Eastern and central , South, Mediterranean states, few occasions in the US and few trips in New Zealand and Australia.

A presto.
Congratulations Mr i wanna go there Abroad , butI'm still f* my hope in cursed country Tz

Back
Top Bottom