Will Kikwete make this speech?

amechelewa; hiyo hotuba niliyokuwa naifikiria ilitakiwa iwe wakati anaanza Urais na kuhamasisha wananchi halafu anafuatia vitendo. Lakini sasa hivi it doesn't matter anymore.

This was then.. when I had some hopes.. or what a disappointing five years of failure per maximum..

Zile zama za wanamapinduzi wa fikra zimeshakwenda. wamebakia majambazi wa fikra.
Leo Kikwete akisimama kuhutubia haishi kusema TUMEBORESHA, TUNABORESHA, TUPE KWENYE MCHAKATO et all.
Hakuna jipya.

Rais Kikwete ameshika nyazifa mbalimbali kwa kipindi kirefu sana katika maisha yake. Hata hivyo, wakati wa kampeni za uchaguzi za 2005, kuanzia yeye binafsi, na kwa wale wanaomfahamu, hakuna aliyekuwa tayari kuueleza umma wa watanzania kwa kinagaubaga sifa za ubora wa Kikwete na kazi alizozifanya katika nyazifa alizoshika ambazo zingeambatana na mifano hai. Badala yake, vyombo vya habari vya nje na ndani ya nchi vilimmwagia sifa kemkem zisizo na mahusiano yoyote na masuala ya ubora wa kuongoza nchi.

Thank you Kyoma for the audacious revelations about our almost former president.........JK

There is this speech that I've been dreaming recently that H.E Kikwete would give one of these days to the nation. a speech that will spark a flame and light a fire in the minds of Tanzanians... It is the speech that our dear friend "Curtis" would very well write (I bet he knows what need to be in that speech)... A speech that will not be given while sitting down or in a market arena... a speech that will stand to the level of such speeches like "Gettysburg Address", JF Kennedy Inaugural Speech, "I have a dream" or "declaration of Arusha" speech... the speech I'm thinking about will be titled like.."Tanzania, Rise my Nation", "We too have a dream", "My Country - A way Forward" etc... Oh.. I wish I could make that speech... for I know.. we just need a little spark to fire the nation...!! Oh.. my dear friends..

The problems however, is that.. he never stay at home.....

Are you still waiting for such speech?

There is this speech that I've been dreaming recently that H.E Kikwete would give one of these days to the nation. a speech that will spark a flame and light a fire in the minds of Tanzanians... It is the speech that our dear friend "Curtis" would very well write (I bet he knows what need to be in that speech)... A speech that will not be given while sitting down or in a market arena... a speech that will stand to the level of such speeches like "Gettysburg Address", JF Kennedy Inaugural Speech, "I have a dream" or "declaration of Arusha" speech... the speech I'm thinking about will be titled like.."Tanzania, Rise my Nation", "We too have a dream", "My Country - A way Forward" etc... Oh.. I wish I could make that speech... for I know.. we just need a little spark to fire the nation...!! Oh.. my dear friends..

The problems however, is that.. he never stay at home.....

Rubbish.

Mwana K hapa mi nadhan unataka speech ilyokuwa headed na kauli mbiu fulani mbona hizi zipo ktk kila speech za wizara mfano kilimo kwanza,tz bila ukmwi inawezekana,big result now...Ila watanzania what we need now ni implementation na sio polojo kama unavyosema wewe,

Back
Top Bottom