figganigga

JF-Expert Member
Oct 17, 2010
War is peace?
Fredom is slavery?
Ignorance is strength?
Right is wrong?
Kikwete is president?
Why my niggaz ain't get that national cake?
Why are you even alive?
Tell me why.mia

Fignig am sorry to say this... but i have a feeling if you really do have those questions running in that mind of yours then you are in one hell of trouble which may lead you to depression... I am curious thou as in to why you would think... Freedom is Slavery... Ignorance is Strength... why are you even alive.... Tell me why Fignig....

mia.

Fignig am sorry to say this... but i have a feeling if you really do have those questions running in that mind of yours then you are in one hell of trouble which may lead you to depression... I am curious thou as in to why you would think... Freedom is Slavery... Ignorance is Strength... why are you even alive.... Tell me why Fignig....

mia.

why answer is question?mia

why answer is question?mia

Because i want to understand too... Not knowing and wondering is not right if the concerned is available and you can get answers of which i believe you can provide - But of course i will withdraw if you don't like it...

Because i want to understand too... Not knowing and wondering is not right if the concerned is available and you can get answers of which i believe you can provide - But of course i will withdraw if you don't like it...

dont fear.mia