Why don't we get married to our first lovers?.....

Where is the lurrrv jamani? :hug::)
Hehehe Noname, I pray your dreamy ideals work. But unajua nimenotice nini children of parents who are unreasonably strict tend to be the most wayward,nymphos e.t.c. No body has given me better 'lip service' than the daughter of a pastor and watoto wama sheikh ndio duh, can't write stuff they do here. Lakini what happens (and I don't wish this to you) is that they will be doing stuff behind your back and even afraid of asking your opinion and that is the recipy for doing the worst!!
Do I look like unreasonable strict to u? or do i look like a sheikh or pastor ... hapo in red u should be ashamed to speak like that... If u do that to other ppl's daughters/sisters be sure some ****** will do the same to ur sisters and daughters... ) because what goes around.................

Frankly i am disgusted... yuck...

It sounds VERY UNFAIR to me when i sit down and ask myself as to why didn't i get married to my first love?I love my wifey,YES.....!

but why did i meet her while i am already polluted?
why didn't i meet her FIRST?she deserves to be MY FIRST LOVE...but i already had one,though IT NEVER WORKED but she still remains my first love

MY QUESTION REMAINS THE TITLE,and my title remains the question because i have done an oral research to more then thirty men and twenty women.....NOBODY HAS EVER MANAGED TO GET MARRIED TO HIS/HER FIRST LOVER

WHY DON'T WE GET MARRIED TO OUR FIRST LOVERS?.....

tujadili..........

nafikiri tunaanza mapenzi mapema sana, kabla hatujamaliza masomo, au kabla hatujawa kazi. Zamani watu walikuwa wanaoana mapema, mama yangu aliolewa when she was 16, kamaliza kuzaa when she was 29; siku hizi at 29 wengi wanakuwa hawajaoa au kuolewa; so it is more likely mpenzi aliyekuwa naye when s/he was 16 atakuwa mbali naye na hivyo kupelekea kuoa au kuolewa na mtu mwingine.

lakini pia, some of those 1st love haikuwa love, bali ni abuse kwa wengine. So huwezi tegemea mtu aolewe na mbaba aliyembaka na kutake advantage ya udogo/u-innocent/uyatima wake; au wengine hubakwa na house girls ambao wanawazidi say miaka 4 na kuendelea.

so kwangu mimi haijalishi kama huyo ni first 'love' au last; kinachojalisha ni mapenzi yangu kwake.

kama mliyeoana siyo right person,ni sawa kujiuliza kwa nini hukumwoa mpenzi wako wa kwanza

Back
Top Bottom