Why don't we get married to our first lovers?.....

Teamo

JF-Expert Member
Jan 9, 2009
It sounds VERY UNFAIR to me when i sit down and ask myself as to why didn't i get married to my first love?I love my wifey,YES.....!

but why did i meet her while i am already polluted?
why didn't i meet her FIRST?she deserves to be MY FIRST LOVE...but i already had one,though IT NEVER WORKED but she still remains my first love

MY QUESTION REMAINS THE TITLE,and my title remains the question because i have done an oral research to more then thirty men and twenty women.....NOBODY HAS EVER MANAGED TO GET MARRIED TO HIS/HER FIRST LOVER

WHY DON'T WE GET MARRIED TO OUR FIRST LOVERS?.....

tujadili..........

Wa kwaanza ni wa kujifunzia tu...anaweza kuwa h/girl!..sasa utamwoa vp?
Ukishakuwa expert, then u may think of finally marrying!...huh!

Wapo wanaobahatika kuoa/kuolewa na First lover wao ..lakini akili huwa zinakuwa hazijakomaa sana kuamua kama huyu ndie mhusika wa kudumu .......

Wapo wanaobahatika kuoa/kuolewa na First lover wao ..lakini akili huwa zinakuwa hazijakomaa sana kuamua kama huyu ndie mhusika wa kudumu .......

kwa hiyo hii biashara ya TRIAL AND ERROR is something inevitable?

It sounds VERY UNFAIR to me when i sit down and ask myself as to why didn't i get married to my first love?I love my wifey,YES.....!

but why did i meet her while i am already polluted?
why didn't i meet her FIRST?she deserves to be MY FIRST LOVE...but i already had one,though IT NEVER WORKED but she still remains my first love

MY QUESTION REMAINS THE TITLE,and my title remains the question because i have done an oral research to more then thirty men and twenty women.....NOBODY HAS EVER MANAGED TO GET MARRIED TO HIS/HER FIRST LOVER

WHY DON'T WE GET MARRIED TO OUR FIRST LOVERS?.....

tujadili..........

Meeting the first love doen't mean they are the right person to spend the rest of your life with.. people come into your life for a reason and when their part of the story ends.. you have to let them go!!!!!By meeting these"lovers" you get an opportunity to grow interms of relationships(mentally, physically,spiritually,economically and emotially)!!!

I stand to be corrected!!!

Tatizo sio "first love' Ila ni MIPANGO YA MUNGU ndio inatufanya tuolewe/tuoe nani.

MIPANGO YA MUNGU ndio inakufanya umdanganye mtoto wa mtu akuvulie chupi umjue dhen umkimbie?

Hehehe hili swali! First of all how many would really want to be married to their 1st love? How would you know if you really love that person if you haven't tried somebody else or saw how you get along or don't with other people. It goes back to that timeless philosophy question of how would you know that something is there if you don't know when it is not there.
If I married my 1st love I would have felt very unsatisfied with the relationship aspect of life, I mean come on, huyo huyo tu milele!! Hehehe, lakini at the moment aaahh vikipita ni kama been there done that.

MIPANGO YA MUNGU ndio inakufanya umdanganye mtoto wa mtu akuvulie chupi umjue dhen umkimbie?
SIJAJUA kesi yako kwa kweli.Lakn mie sikukutana na mambo ya kuvua.........
Na kwa watu wengi nadhani its not necessarily uvue.........
Na hata kama ukivua........ mie nishawaona watu kibao ambao wameachana na wapenzi wao waliopanga kuoana nao sio kwa sababu wameamua makusudi ila kwa sababu beyond their control.
narudia tena sijajua kesi yako ilikuwaje,watu tunatofautiana bwana.

Meeting the first love doen't mean they are the right person to spend the rest of your life with.. people come into your life for a reason and when their part of the story ends.. you have to let them go!!!!!By meeting these"lovers" you get an opportunity to grow interms of relationships(mentally, physically,spiritually,economically and emotially)!!!

I stand to be corrected!!!
Very well said and intelligent analysis.

1.wakati fulani firstlover atataka ajue wanaume/wanawake wengine wakoje,akionja huko analowea.
2.Aaaaaah, first lover ni mazoezi tu? mechi kwenye ndoa.Hapo kila mtu anajijua yupo fit kitendea kazi safi, sasa leta ndoa.
3.Confidence,wengine huona aibu kwa ushamba walioonyesha siku ya kwanza ya mechi, hivyo bora aingie kwenye ndoa na mtu mwingine heshima iwepo.
4.UMRI; mara nyingi mlioanza kumegana nae umri mnafananafanana ukweli ni kuwa wanandoa wengi wanapishana umri.
5.Mara nyingi firstlover TARGET pale ni MECHI TU,kila mtu kichwani mwake akammege mwenzie swala la ndoa halipo.

I would say a girl who give herself easly to a man is weak and stupid...

kwani it is a must to have sex if you are inlove with someone? the best way is to wait for the right time...when I was young I have done many crazy things but there was no way in friggin hell that I'd ever let my guard down and let a man get within a mile of me...if you love me then u should marry me first... mambo ya kuvuliana chupi ni ya kijinga bana...

and this is what I'm gonna teach my daughters... aint gonna tell them not love but to be smart...

Back
Top Bottom