Why do women love men behind bars???

Binti Maringo

JF-Expert Member
Jul 4, 2007
I was actual watching THS investigationon TV and i really don't know why do women love to date men behind bars its crazy for really..Come to thinl about this right some of the men are actual on death row.I find it so hard to understand to me i think its desparation for love,Arrogant and very dangerous.

As simple as why would a woman want to be with a man like that?a killer a bank robbery?.I did my research and find out a lot of women are attracted to "bad men" ,and the worse is when they are attracted to criminals, felons, and the incarcerated,they even tend to risking their lives and family relationships.

It seems the more notorious and criminal the men is its like some women really don't care about that they tend to line up to see him and even write letters. You would think a man in prison can't have a girlfriend but, you would be surprised how many available women are available to felons even if they aren't in the public spotlight.

Some couples meet by visitation, letter writing, and others by phone. Typically it tends to be the woman reaching out to the men.You would think Bank robbers, murderers, rapists, and serial killers women wouldn't want to have a relationship with.A person like me i will be looking for a man with his personality no criminal record very humble but i guess we all don;t think the same. Many women are attracted to the danger and all are fascinated if not infatuated with the bad man of their desires.

Some women move miles away from family and friends to be with these men while others still take 2-3 hour long trips to go visit these men at jail. Women who love men behind bars let it rule their lives. Their daily routine tends to revolve around jail visitation hours making parenting, work, and even day to day life more difficult than it would be under normal circumstances. Women who love and marry men behind bars constantly play the victim time and time again. These relationships with men behind bars can have disastrous effects on the children and family of the woman involved.

How does this happen to totally normal woman? Some say bad men tend to understand them better and have common denorminator i don't know what is the truth about...well i call that insecurity and loneliness amke women end up doing what they do....unless i am wrong.

But, don't be fooled because it can happen to anyone. Even a married woman Woman may fall for a man/woman behind bars and risk her/his life for him.

xoxo
Kelly01

Because women are dumb and stupid.....

Define their dumbnessy...as matter of fact some of the women are so smart and they have got going on...and top of that they are some men who does the same....but i just don't get it mtu ana kila kitu a succesful woman/men but they just don;t convince men why?...I would say may be they are psychologically confused or may be sick but they have been checked all that and find them sane...

Ni kwa sababu wanaume walioko jela wana muda wa kuandika barua iliyojaa malavidavi tele. Ni kama vile wanajua ugonjwa wa wakidada wa kupenda yale maneno matamu ya kumtoa nyoka pangoni. Tena wana andika ile barua ya karatasi na peni ( na sio email) kurasa kama tano hivi. Sasa hebu niambie mwanaume gani aliyeko nje ana muda wa kuandika barua ndefu hivyo iliyofurika kwa maneno mazito ya kimapenzi??

Do you know that most dangerous women are not behind bars? And these women are loved by men. Can you explain that first, then i will tell you why!

Do you know that most dangerous women are not behind bars? And these women are loved by men. Can you explain that first, then i will tell you why!

How do you know they are dengerious/If they are not behind bars that means they are not dengerous to the socciety and didn;t harm anybody.

Ok may be i should ask what kind of dengerous are you refering it too?...to me a dengeroous person is a person who has been involed in any kind of criminal like muderer,sexual harrasment,selling drugs,bank robery just to name the few.

Define their dumbnessy...as matter of fact some of the women are so smart and they have got going on...and top of that they are some men who does the same....but i just don't get it mtu ana kila kitu a succesful woman/men but they just don;t convince men why?...I would say may be they are psychologically confused or may be sick but they have been checked all that and find them sane...

ok, they don't have common sense.....

you can't tell me what to do!

Nyani Ngabu jamani be nice pleasee..maana i played that puzzle kule kwenye jokes na ikaonyesha kuwa you are my roll model so pleaseeee.....kama wewe ni roll model meaning inabidi nifuate nyayo zako right?....wink:)

Ni kwa sababu wanaume walioko jela wana muda wa kuandika barua iliyojaa malavidavi tele. Ni kama vile wanajua ugonjwa wa wakidada wa kupenda yale maneno matamu ya kumtoa nyoka pangoni. Tena wana andika ile barua ya karatasi na peni ( na sio email) kurasa kama tano hivi. Sasa hebu niambie mwanaume gani aliyeko nje ana muda wa kuandika barua ndefu hivyo iliyofurika kwa maneno mazito ya kimapenzi??

I guess you are right maana ni kweli kuna this woman alikuwa na fiance wake right...and she found this guy who is on death row and she fall in love with him na anasema they have been writing each other back to back and the guy in jail seems to understand her and listen to her pain compared to her fiance...she went to visit him in jail (that was their first meeting) remember she has never meet him and she find him so attractive and she eventual moved from wisconsin where she used to live actual she dumped her fiance and moved to florida just to live near the death row guy...

Nyani Ngabu jamani be nice pleasee..maana i played that puzzle kule kwenye jokes na ikaonyesha kuwa you are my roll model so pleaseeee.....kama wewe ni roll model meaning inabidi nifuate nyayo zako right?....wink:)

sorry sweetheart.....i take back what i said

Every man is entitled to be loved; no matter who he is, where he is, what he does and why he does so.

The women who do this fall under these categories.

1. Women who would love to change a man, to them a man is like a challenge and no matter how hopeless a situation is, they would entertain the thought of being able to turn the man around.

2.Women are by default gracious creatures, and some would love to bestow that graceful love to the ones with their backs to the walls, literally, the prison walls.The pity factor play into this, there are women who fall in love with the mentally impaired for this same reason.

3.There are those who are committed to a man, and prison simply does not change that commitment.There may be a special kind of connection / mipigo ect that will make the woman not leave somebody behind prison walls.Then there is the "Bonnie and Clyde" syndrome, by which a woman would be ready to even go to jail with/for her man if there is a chance.

4. After falling in love with somebody and becoming very familiar with them, some women simply do not want to change for anything in the world, not even the horrid prison walls will change their minds.

5. Of course you have those who want that bad boy / gangstar, possibly who can pull the string to assist even from behind prison walls.Other in this category would want to have the security of saying "I was there when nobody else came to see you" when the big Don gets out of the can and can peacefully spends some cheddar or some variations like that.

does this scenario also apply in tanzanian jails? i doubt

I don't know about Tanzanian .... but this one i saw it on THS investigation here in US...So howvwe have any thesis about tanzanian jail anaweza kutuambia if this does apply in tanzania too...but you never it could be.