Why do women love men behind bars???

Kelly001, to be behind bars doesn't mean someone is a criminal. Although theoretically you may conclude that but in real sense it's not always like that. There are people there who are innocent. On the other way round to be a free person in the society doesn't justify your innocence.

Further, love is not discriminative. Every body in whatever situation loves and be loved. And I think these men behind bars need love more than ever. After all they are in there because of these women. They are behind bars, but remember "behind every man in jail there is a woman".

Well as they say Love is Blind...and it doesnt discrimanate

Milkshake brings boys to the yard...LOL!

Does this observation apply to both negroid and caucasian women or is it just the latter? There are times when I think that the 2 are wired very differently

...kwa sababu wametambua na kuyapenda 'matendo ya ukame' wa hawa madume:
* Wanapenda kusifiwa hata ka hawazistahili sifa... Ukame wa macho ya kutoona mwanamke - utamsifia mama wa joji bushi.
* wanapenda ngono na hawa madume jelani ama wakifunguliwa... nguvu za simba, tamaa ya mbwa, wanaimba haleluya!

Because women are dumb and stupid.....
Some of you did not like Nyani's comments. But I don't remember if any of you made an attempt to prove him wrong :)

kelly01, nimekumbuka tabia ya hawa criminals baada ya kusoma post namba 31 (Yo Yo), 35 (Fundi Mchundo), na 39 (Buswelu).

Hii "mijitu" mara nyingi ni mikatili na yenye roho mbaya kwa karibu kila mtu, wasiosikia la yeyote. Ajabu ni kwamba tabia yao huwa ni kinyume kabisa pindi wahusianapo na wanawake wao. Someone who is very cruel but to you is submissive; how nice! Utakuta kuna watu wawili tu wanaomfanya huyu criminal atii; si bunduki wala gangwe mwenzake bali demu wake. Wakati mwingine mama yake pia, na tena humkwepa sana mamake ili asilazimike "kutii". Ni kama aliyelishwa limbwata hivi japo anakuwa na makeke sometimes.

Mwanamke anakuwa ni mwenye uwezo wa kumgeuza simba mkali kuwa mbwa mtiifu - kind of thing. Do you think life with a criminal is boring?

I sometimes end up concluding that there is something missing in some of womens mind,my friend's GF left for someone who is currently at UKONGA.

I sometimes end up concluding that there is something missing in some of womens mind, my friend's GF left for someone who is currently at UKONGA.

So, you think she has made the wrong choice....

Mambo ilikuwa 2008 bana. Siyo nyie mnakumbushia vi thread vya 2010.

Enzi hizo hadi akina Fundi Mchundo walikuwa wanajichanganya MMU

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom