Wayne Rooney's son Kai sees himself playing for Man Utd in Premier League in 10 years

Sky Eclat

JF-Expert Member
Oct 17, 2012
1678121157377.png

Wayne Rooney’s son Kai says he sees himself playing in the Premier League in 10 years time - and that his biggest inspiration is his dad.

The 13-year-old is currently in Man United’s academy system. He said: “In ten years hopefully I will be playing in the Premier League for Man United …that’s where I see myself but I’ve got to make it happen with the hard work and everything behind the scenes.”

View attachment 2539661
Wayne Rooney’s son Kai says he sees himself playing in the Premier League in 10 years time - and that his biggest inspiration is his dad.

The 13-year-old is currently in Man United’s academy system. He said: “In ten years hopefully I will be playing in the Premier League for Man United …that’s where I see myself but I’ve got to make it happen with the hard work and everything behind the scenes.”
Left handed, probably left footed as well. God bless him.

Mwanangu ana homework ya kuchora housefly life cycle na alimentary canal.
Hata wewe kama mzazi unaweza kuangalia kipaji cha mwanao na kukiendeleza. Ingawa atakuwa anasoma ila unaweza kama mzazi ukakilea kipaji cha mtoto.

It 's not too late, mi' nina uncle wangu (mdogo, mtoto wa sister) ambaye anapenda kila anavyoniona natengeneza beats kwa fl studio, yupo interested na mziki ila mpaka sasa namtafutia namna sahihi ya kujua kama huu mziki anaupenda kweli au ni kitu cha kupita tuu. Mara chache ninakutana naye kila ninapoenda kusalimu nyumbani na kuondoka

Back
Top Bottom