Jesus andLucifer, One and the Same!
page: 1
21
<<0202022020230202402>>
log injoin
autowrench
1 more02
posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link020202
This has to be the mother of all conspiracies. Most Christians claim thatJesusis their God, that he dies and rose up from the grave and became God in the flesh. I personally have never believed this, and when someone says it to me, I ask,"Oh, thenJesusis a Demigod then?" I usually hear"Blasphemer!" yelled really loud at me. Came across this researching for a post. Enjoy! (I know Christians won't!)
*********************************************************************************************
Origins of the wordLucifer
Before we begin let us figure outLucifer means. In LatinLucifer means ¡°Light Bringer¡± andis the name of the Morning Star. The wordLuciferappears only once in the Bible and only in the KJV. Isaiah 14:12: ¡°How art thou fallen from heaven, OLucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!¡± But did the wordLucifer always exist? NO! In the Hebrew language, the wordLuciferis derived from the Hebrew word 0ù60ú10ú40ú4 (H¨ºl¨¥l). In fact, the termLucifer didn¡¯t even exist in the Biblical ages! Put thought to it;Luciferis a Latin word. (Lux = light/fire Ferre = to bear/to bring). The Old Testament was written primarily in Hebrew, so the wordLucifer could not have been in their language. So, then if the word were not amongst them at that time, then who gave us that word? In 382 AD, Pope Damasus I commissioned St. Jerome to write a revision of the old Latin translation of the