Wanawake wanene makes good couple/wives; personal experience

NewDawnTz

JF-Expert Member
Nov 15, 2010
:glasses-nerdy:

This is not about sizeism prejudices rather my personal experience and from people (couples) close to me......

However, as is the case in relations, there is not such a thing like "Universality".........................But Generally, yes they make a good wives

Though they are not able to wear a bikini and enjoy beach, they are TRULY beautiful............So attractive, so cool and so easy to understand, capable of surviving hard times, they do not mumble and burble and wooow!! so natural...................hahahaaaaa............Usiseme juu ya kujali, aisee wamejaliwa hawa.............wanavifua bana, acha tu!!!:mwaaah:

Big up kwa wenzangu na mie waliochukua "ma-big".......................:smiling: basi

Oooohh!!!!! i do not mean "obese" women here in this thread......watch out

Kama wewe ni "big" na you feel like mmmhhh!! soma hapa, RAHA UJIPE MWENYEWE
In Praise of BIG Women

Yaani vionjo vyako ndio unatengezea universal formula..Kha! Sawa baba yaishe.

Yaani vionjo vyako ndio unatengezea universal formula..Kha! Sawa baba yaishe.

Mkuu Abdulhalim, this is not about "Universal formula"!

Soma thread yangu nimekataa hii kuwa "Universal Formula" and i made it clear that it is "my personal experience" and some exceptions are still there......you have different experience?

Ungefanya utafiti kwanza badala ya kutumia uzoefu mkuu,utuambie couples ngapi,age etc etc.

Mkuu Sangara this is what you say and the content of my thread is "my experience"....you have different opinion and experience?

Of course,it is your experience with big mommas which makes you say that they make good wives.But,it doent mean that all big mommas makes good wives thats why i labelled it 'a fallacy'.

Ungefanya utafiti kwanza badala ya kutumia uzoefu mkuu,utuambie couples ngapi,age etc etc.

Mkuu kwani source ya tafiti ya jambo si huanzia kwenye inquisitive minds kutokana na experience fulani fulani??

Experience yangu jumlisha ya kwako na wengine ndiyo huitwa matokeo ya utafiti....au nimedesa somo la research?

Of course,it is your experience with big mommas which makes you say that they make good wives.But,it doent mean that all big mommas makes good wives thats why i labelled it 'a fallacy'.

Okay, i got you broda......if you mean "a myth" but if you mean some sort of "erroneous belief" then naondoa shilingi.......
si unajua kila mtu na experience yake broda.....

Mkuu Abdulhalim, this is not about "Universal formula"!

Soma thread yangu nimekataa hii kuwa "Universal Formula" and i made it clear that it is "my personal experience" and some exceptions are still there......you have different experience?

lol, naona umeshafika bei wewe sasa unatafuta means ya ku-justify uamuzi wako. Mkuu go ahead and knock ya' self out..huhitaji justification ya mtu kuhusiana na masuala ya moyo. Ila mie nna mkosi na wanene na staki kuwaskia tena. :rant:

Watu wengi wanasema hivo sina hakika embu wanaume jitokezeni mujibu hili, leo nitakula kiti moto kilo mbili nisije achwa

Back
Top Bottom