Wahindi wafurika Israel kuchukua kazi zilizokua zinafanywa na Wapalestina

MK254

JF-Expert Member
May 11, 2013
Wapalestina takriban 90,000 walikua wameajiriwa Israel, ila baada ya HAMAS kuwaponza wakafurushwa, sasa hivi Wahindi wanafurika Israel kuchukua hizo nafasi.

===================

ROHTAK, India -- When Israeli and Indian officials ran six days of skill tests for workers in the state of Haryana earlier this month, thousands lined up for interviews and a chance to demonstrate their abilities as carpenters, iron benders and plaster masons, hoping to win jobs in the Middle Eastern state. Fears of the ongoing war between Israel and Hamas, it seemed, were trumped by more practical considerations, like how to support families.

"It took me seven hours by train to reach here. I have been coming to the venue for two days, and I'm hoping today I get the slot for the screening test," Gaurav Seni, a 27-year-old high school graduate, told Nikkei Asia as he waited on a university lawn with a crowd of other men.

Seni said he has a debt of 500,000 rupees ($6,000). "If I get this job, I can take my family out of the debt ... within a few months," he said, pointing to the promised monthly salary of 137,000 rupees.

So far, Haryana and the state of Uttar Pradesh have advertised for skilled workers to interview and test for jobs in Israel, which has turned to countries such as India and Sri Lanka to fill labor shortages in sectors like construction and farming. An initial 10,000 workers were due to be hired from India.

The program is not without controversy, over both risks and ethics. Critics have slammed India's arrangement with Israel for potentially endangering workers by sending them to a conflict zone, and for indirectly helping Israel strip jobs from Palestinian workers.

Roughly 90,000 Palestinians were reportedly employed in Israel's construction sector. But due to the conflict, which started when Hamas militants stormed into Israeli communities and killed around 1,200 people in October, Israel has canceled the work permits of thousands of such workers. Meanwhile, over 25,000 people have been killed in Israel's campaign against Hamas in the Gaza Strip, according to authorities in the besieged Palestinian enclave.

Nikkei Asia

Zote porojo, ukweli mzima upo katika uzi huu. Jitahidi uusome utaelewa kila kitu kijana.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240125-152920.jpg
    Screenshot_20240125-152920.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 2
Wapalestina takriban 90,000 walikua wameajiriwa Israel, ila baada ya HAMAS kuwaponza wakafurushwa, sasa hivi Wahindi wanafurika Israel kuchukua hizo nafasi...
===================

ROHTAK, India -- When Israeli and Indian officials ran six days of skill tests for workers in the state of Haryana earlier this month, thousands lined up for interviews and a chance to demonstrate their abilities as carpenters, iron benders and plaster masons, hoping to win jobs in the Middle Eastern state. Fears of the ongoing war between Israel and Hamas, it seemed, were trumped by more practical considerations, like how to support families.

"It took me seven hours by train to reach here. I have been coming to the venue for two days, and I'm hoping today I get the slot for the screening test," Gaurav Seni, a 27-year-old high school graduate, told Nikkei Asia as he waited on a university lawn with a crowd of other men.

Seni said he has a debt of 500,000 rupees ($6,000). "If I get this job, I can take my family out of the debt ... within a few months," he said, pointing to the promised monthly salary of 137,000 rupees.

So far, Haryana and the state of Uttar Pradesh have advertised for skilled workers to interview and test for jobs in Israel, which has turned to countries such as India and Sri Lanka to fill labor shortages in sectors like construction and farming. An initial 10,000 workers were due to be hired from India.

The program is not without controversy, over both risks and ethics. Critics have slammed India's arrangement with Israel for potentially endangering workers by sending them to a conflict zone, and for indirectly helping Israel strip jobs from Palestinian workers.

Roughly 90,000 Palestinians were reportedly employed in Israel's construction sector. But due to the conflict, which started when Hamas militants stormed into Israeli communities and killed around 1,200 people in October, Israel has canceled the work permits of thousands of such workers. Meanwhile, over 25,000 people have been killed in Israel's campaign against Hamas in the Gaza Strip, according to authorities in the besieged Palestinian enclave.
Good thing about Indians, they don't kill people in the name "Krishna"

Wapalestina takriban 90,000 walikua wameajiriwa Israel, ila baada ya HAMAS kuwaponza wakafurushwa, sasa hivi Wahindi wanafurika Israel kuchukua hizo nafasi...
===================

God Bless Israel

===================

Manamba

===================

So far, Haryana and the state of Uttar Pradesh have advertised for skilled workers to interview and test for jobs in Israel, which has turned to countries such as India and Sri Lank to fill labor shortages in sectors like construction and farming. An initial 10,000 workers were due to be hired from India.

Ww hupendi kazi ya kumwagilia choroko njugu mawe

Kwa wewe uliezaliwa Kibera kwenye flying toilets naona hiyo kazi ingekufaa sana
Acha kuimba humu nenda na wewe ukaokoteze hizo hela
Maana jirani mna njaa sana

Sasa watu weusi kujipendekeza kote huku kwa Israel mbona wao hawatupend8
Kwann watupende?? Wewe unawapenda??

India stands with Israel, wana uhusiano wa karibu sana even before the war with Palestine.

Most African countries stand with Palestine forexample SouthAfrica.

Hata ungekuwa wewe ungempa nani hizo kazi??

Israel hawajuj wahindi bado atawajua badaye kuna siku watawatawala kama kule uingereza kwa sasa na Singapore 😄

Wahindi wamejezana auarabuni itabidi wawafukuze wahindi wachukue wapalestine

Israel hawajuj wahindi bado atawajua badaye kuna siku watawatawala kama kule uingereza kwa sasa na Singapore 😄

Wahindi wamejezana auarabuni itabidi wawafukuze wahindi wachukue wapalestine

Wahindi hata wakitawala uzuri hawana uzombi wa dini ya kujilipua mabomu kisa dini

Sio kama hawa walipewa hifadhi Uingereza wakaenda kuanza pumba zao

KhaLd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom