vivian

vivian

JF-Expert Member
vivian

vivian

JF-Expert Member
Joined Nov 2, 2009
1,727 41 145
[FONT=&quot]A Man lived alone in the countryside with only a pet dog for company. One day, the dog died, and the Man went to the parish pastor and said: 'Pastor, my dog is dead. Could there be a mass for the poor creature?' [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Pastor replied: 'I'm afraid not. We cannot have services for an animal in the church. But there is a new church down the road, and there's no telling' what they believe. Maybe they'll do something for the animal; you can go and find out'.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then the Man answered innocently: 'I'll go right away Pastor. But do you think $50,000 is enough to donate for the burial service?' [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Pastor exclaimed, "YESUU NA MARIA..!! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mother of Jesus[/FONT][FONT=&quot]! Why didn't you tell me in the first place that the dog was a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Christian[/FONT][FONT=&quot]... .Chaaaa lanyeee...! We definitely have services for all Christians here!![/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Kisusi Mohammed

Kisusi Mohammed

JF-Expert Member
Kisusi Mohammed

Kisusi Mohammed

JF-Expert Member
Joined Aug 10, 2009
459 123 60
Wachaga Mungu wao ni pesa!

Pearl

Pearl

JF-Expert Member
Pearl

Pearl

JF-Expert Member
Joined Nov 25, 2009
3,042 34 135
ah ah ah maybe ni kweli!

K

Kabengwe

JF-Expert Member
K

Kabengwe

JF-Expert Member
Joined Oct 20, 2009
242 5 35
Wakikusikia wenyewe!

Ndibalema

Ndibalema

JF-Expert Member
Ndibalema

Ndibalema

JF-Expert Member
Joined Apr 26, 2008
10,939 210 160
[FONT=&quot]A Man lived alone in the countryside with only a pet dog for company. One day, the dog died, and the Man went to the parish pastor and said: 'Pastor, my dog is dead. Could there be a mass for the poor creature?' [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Pastor replied: 'I'm afraid not. We cannot have services for an animal in the church. But there is a new church down the road, and there's no telling' what they believe. Maybe they'll do something for the animal; you can go and find out'.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then the Man answered innocently: 'I'll go right away Pastor. But do you think $50,000 is enough to donate for the burial service?' [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Pastor exclaimed, "YESUU NA MARIA..!! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mother of Jesus[/FONT][FONT=&quot]! Why didn't you tell me in the first place that the dog was a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Christian[/FONT][FONT=&quot]... .Chaaaa lanyeee...! We definitely have services for all Christians here!![/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Vivi una utani na wifi yako!
Akikusikia atanuna huyo.

Lady N

Lady N

JF-Expert Member
Lady N

Lady N

JF-Expert Member
Joined Nov 1, 2009
1,919 13 135
my bro's n csta's hamjaiona hii? iha kya mana kyang'ania kya awuye!!!

K

Kekuye

K

Kekuye

Joined Jun 28, 2009
116 0 0
[FONT=&quot]A Man lived alone in the countryside with only a pet dog for company. One day, the dog died, and the Man went to the parish pastor and said: 'Pastor, my dog is dead. Could there be a mass for the poor creature?' [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]The Pastor exclaimed, "YESUU NA MARIA..!! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mother of Jesus[/FONT][FONT=&quot]! Why didn't you tell me in the first place that the dog was a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Christian[/FONT][FONT=&quot]... .Chaaaa lanyeee...! We definitely have services for all Christians here!![/FONT]
Vivian, kupenda hela ni tabia siyo kabila...

Tumsifu Samwel

Tumsifu Samwel

Verified User
Tumsifu Samwel

Tumsifu Samwel

Verified User
Joined Jul 30, 2007
1,405 6 135
ewe muna wakika ngha mboniafoo ntautondo ulaluhindi kwanshiita nkya?

Forum statistics

Threads 1,215,303
Members 463,075
Posts 28,542,793