Vijana jifunzani programming you wont regrete it - update 2020

computerkiddy

JF-Expert Member
Oct 1, 2015
UPADATES 2020
as I am writing know I have been honoured by google developers program from google, to run google developer group(gdg) in a new chapter;called google developer group (GDG) Kagera.much thanks to Aniedi Udo Obong(Program Manager -Google Sub saharan Africa), Ada Nduka Oyom(Developer Relation Ecosystem Community Manager- Google Sub saharan Africa), Auwal Muhammad Samu(Program Manager, Developer Student Clubs Google Sub saharan Africa) for playing great role on this ..............

what we are about
Google Developer Group (GDG) Kagera is a community for developers who are interested in Google's developer technology; everything from the Android, Chrome, Drive, and Google Cloud platforms, to product APIs like the Cast API, Maps API, and YouTube API.

GDG Events include large gatherings with demos and tech talks, discussion panels,code sprints and hackathons.anyone who has interest in developer technology is welcomed to join, include those with diverse background are welcomed to join.

Disclaimer: GDG Kagera is an independent group; our activities and the opinions expressed on this Page should in no way be linked to Google, the Corporation.

What is the benefits I get from this program?

Professional growth
Access to community management training and technical knowledge to help be a stronger leader. Invitations to select Google events(like GDG global leads summit,sub saharan GDG lead summit, google i/o event etc).

Network growth
Access to a global network of student leaders, professional community organizers, industry experts, and Googlers to gain mentorship and share knowledge( I have already direct contacts with more than ten googlers and a lot of contacts with my fellow gdg leads in all cities around the world).

Community Learning
Dedicated support to help educate and expand your community online and in-person( this my favourite benefits. we being trained further in wide range of topics from technical leadership, community management, event management, etc)

UPADATES 2020
as I am writing know I have been honoured by google developers program from google, to run google developer group(gdg) in a new chapter;called google developer group (GDG) Kagera.much thanks to Aniedi Udo Obong(Program Manager -Google Sub saharan Africa), Ada Nduka Oyom(Developer Relation Ecosystem Community Manager- Google Sub saharan Africa), Auwal Muhammad Samu(Program Manager, Developer Student Clubs Google Sub saharan Africa) for playing great role on this ..............

what we are about
Google Developer Group (GDG) Kagera is a community for developers who are interested in Google's developer technology; everything from the Android, Chrome, Drive, and Google Cloud platforms, to product APIs like the Cast API, Maps API, and YouTube API.

GDG Events include large gatherings with demos and tech talks, discussion panels,code sprints and hackathons.anyone who has interest in developer technology is welcomed to join, include those with diverse background are welcomed to join.

Hongere

UPADATES 2020

what we are about

Disclaimer: GDG Kagera is an independent group; our activities and the opinions expressed on this Page should in no way be linked to Google, the Corporation.

What is the benefits I get from this program?

Professional growth
Access to community management training and technical knowledge to help be a stronger leader. Invitations to select Google events(like GDG global leads summit,sub saharan GDG lead summit, google i/o event etc).

Network growth
Access to a global network of student leaders, professional community organizers, industry experts, and Googlers to gain mentorship and share knowledge( I have already direct contacts with more than ten googlers and a lot of contacts with my fellow gdg leads in all cities around the world).

Community Learning
Dedicated support to help educate and expand your community online and in-person( this my favourite benefits. we being trained further in wide range of topics from technical leadership, community management, event management, etc)
Basi nawaza nijifugie kuku wengi wa kula na kuuza pia nijilimie mashamba mengii, fedha na mali zipo ardhini programming tuwaachie wazungu