Victor Bout na JWTZ, Meremeta na DRC, Mwanza na Mapanki: Connecting the dots!

Mzee Mwanakijiji

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2006
I'm really tempted to go all the way; but I won't do this time. Not worthy it. Kama wabunge waliochaguliwa na wananchi wanaogopa na hawako tayari kwanini wengine tujihangaishe? The connections between the four elements in the subject line are scary at least and deadly at most! (literally!)

We have surrendered out sovereignty as a nation to a corrupt regime, a regime that has abused power and defended those who have abused power in so many ways and in so many times. A regime that will not on its own reverse course and return our nation to "we the people". A regime that will not tolerate a democratic challenge nor create an environment where such a challenge could take place.

The Meremeta issue if pursued to the fullest extent of possibilities will unveil a clear and obvious failure in leadership and would result to criminal charged to be leveled against the following:

- Ex President Benjamin Mkapa
- EX Attorney General Andrew Chenge
- EX Chief of Defence Forces Robert Mboma
- Ex Secretary of the Defence Ministry Vincent Mrisho
- and others who at the moment I choose to hold them in pectore! The people connecting Victor B. and some corrupt government officials in the Tanzanian Government!

I really would have dared to venture where no MP has dared to.. lakini hilo lingenifanya nifanye kile kinachotakiwa kufanywa nao. Kwa vile wawakilishi wetu wamekubali kupumbazwa na maneno ya kiwoga, then hivyo ndivyo taifa letu liongozwe.

Clue: Kwanini serikali ilireact kwa ukali sana kuhusu filamu ya "mapanki"?

answer: tafuta ripoti yangu ya "Tracing Reports" ya mwaka 2006 iliyopo somewhere here!

Last edited:
Mwanakijiji,

Either come correct or don't come at all.These teasers are no good.We dare talk openly here after all.

Mwanakijiji,

Either come correct or don't come at all.These teasers are no good.We dare talk openly here after all.

I just did.. and ur the first one to figure out! I know that for a fact!... we all have neurons and I suppose they work alright so.. mambo ya kuwatafunia watu na kuwamezea wao washibe tu si mazuri. I gave all that I could! Alichoshindwa kufanya Waziri Mkuu, I just did it in a nutshell! Wabunge wenu wakitaka kujua wanaweza kujua!

MKJJ;

Looks like you are up for a big bang! Mkuu, this is not time to get worried. You have gone too far already to sacrifice for our country. Be ready to die if you must, you will leave a legacy, but never give up.

Sasa tupe hizo facts basi. nafahamu vijana wengi machachari wenye uchungu na uzalendo sasa hivi wanajipanga kwa 2010. Please give us what we want.

topics_viktorbout_190.jpg

Victor Bout - A Russian arms dealer and merchant of death !!
Two of his registered area of operations
by use of forged end-user arms certificates were
Kindu in the Congo &
Mwanza in Tanzania.
na sasa tuendelee.......
currently - serving a prison sentence ?

Kindu in the Congo &
Mwanza in Tanzania.
na sasa tuendelee.......

what is this? details please....

Kindu in the Congo &
Mwanza in Tanzania.
na sasa tuendelee.......
Ok..hawa ndo wanaoshiba kwa kumwaga damu za watu

Victor's areas for operations were Congo and mwanza!
Probably Congo ndiko soko lilikuwepo,and Mwanza were taking an agency!

But How?Something doing with army equipments has to be linked with our army!I dn't wanna even think kwamba 'jeshi letu' was taking this agency!

LOL!

Je Mkapa na wenzake wako tayari kufanya kama Zakayo, kuwapa maskini mali waliiba ili kufuata Yesu. Yaani wapo tayari kutubu dhambi zao mbele ya umma wa watanzania ili kudumisha Amani na heshima ya Nchi ya Tanzania? Lau kama wao hawawezi, Je CCM ipo tayari kuwaambia wafanye Hivyo? Au Serikali ipo tayari kuwaambia wafanye Hivyo? Au Ndugu zao wapo tayari kuwaambia wafanye hivyo? Au Viongozi wa Dini wapo tayari kuwaambia wafanye Hivyo? au wanasubiri amani ivunjike ndipo wafanye hivyo?

OK MKJJ: Let me try . . .

Source: Victor Bout

Victor Bout's File

Victor Bout has been portrayed in th emedia as a former KGB major and arms merchant, the most notorious in the Post Cold War era and he plays o rplayed a critical role in areas where the weapons trade has been embargoed by the United Nations.

Mr. Bout (pronounced "Butt" in Russian) allegedly combines his legal airline activities with illegal ones. His fleet of aircraft has been based in Central African countries, South Africa and U.A.E. of Sharjah. He also operated out of Ostend, Belgium and he seems to have had connections with Mexair in Geneva (1989-1994).

While I thought nothing of it, I photographed some of his aircraft at Sharjah in 1999, but later I stumbled on his story while I tried to identify some of his aircraft (couldn't, I was subsequently informed these aircraft were carrying illegal registrations). I became fascinated by his 'outlaw' exploits and while he was being searched by media and governmental agencies, he managed to hide in the shadows and continued to run his businesses in various shapes and forms.

In 2002 he changed the name of his company, from Air Cess to Air Bas, while previously he had been operating as Centrafricain Airlines and Air Pass. After Air Bas, he changed the name of his companies again.

While Air Bas (registered in Equatorial Guinea, under cover company CET Aviation) was still current in 2004 (though no aircraft carried these titles), his company (allegedly) British Gulf International Airlines (registered in Sao Tome and a subsidiary, under the same name, in Kyrgyzstan) was reported to have landed contracts from the US (which in turn put Western Allies under pressure to get Mr Bout off the blacklists). Victor Bout gave an interview to Peter Landesman, which was published (in German) in the Süddeutsche Zeitung (no.43 24Oct03); it was reproduced on the internet (link below). Before this interview the only publicly available photo of him was secretly taken by a Belgian journalist in March 2001 on an airstrip in Congo. And his only statements had been brief denials of his role in arms trafficking. He walked out of a CNN interview in March 2002.

The spotlight followed him, a Hollywood movie starring Nicolas Cage, was allegedly based on Victor Bout's career. Interest by US law enforcement agencies seemed to fade. Douglas Farah wrote a book about him. And then VB was arrested in Bangkok, in 2008.

My interest is in his airlines, new names have been mentioned as being linked to Victor Bout. Has his business ceased upon his arrest?

attachment.php

Ilyushin Il-18 of Air Cess leased to Damal Airlines

The following information has been found in publications on the Internet:

Victor Bout and Air Foyle, UK air firm linked to sanctions buster
Africa's merchant of death
Air Cess and illegal trafficking
Ostend Airport involved in Arms Running
Connection between a Boeing 707, Afghan Warlord Rashid Dostum and V.Bout
The criminal stories of the good soldier Bout
In connection with Al Qaeda !
An investigation into the illicit diamond trade
violation of the sanctions against UNITA, a UN Security Council Report
Africa's Merchant of Death sold Arms to the Taliban
Victor Bout, Al-Qaida and Slovak contacts
2002: Key African arms dealer arrested
Victor Anatoliyevich Bout
The Lone Wolf
Bout Linked to Taliban Gold
Named and Shamed, diamond dealings in Africa
Air Cess to Air Bas to ..... ?
V.Bout: US Trading Partner (by Kathryn Cramer)
Victor Bout's American Connection
Arms and the Man, an interview by Peter Landesman discussed
Victor Bout, US Trading Partner (by Michael Scherer, sep.2004)
Viktor Bout in the movies
UK aid flights linked to arms dealer
Air Bas: subcontractor for the US
KBR subcontracting Air Bas
Connected: Aerocom, Jet Line and Air Mero
More on: Jet Line, Irbis Airlines, Air Bas, British Gulf Int'l and Falcon Express Cargo
V.Bout and the US Dept of Treasury
Bloggers' update on V.Bout
More airline names connected to V.Bout
Kosmas Air, no connection to VB
Democratic Republic of Congo: a sad State of Affiars
New Names surface as linked to V.Bout
Tom's Freedom of Information Request
Operation Firedump
Viktor Bout and the Pentagon
Naming Names and Other Queries
US Treasury sanctions Congo firms for arms trade (Mar.2007)
Is Galaxy Air a new V.Bout airline?
Victor Bout: where did he go?
Click Airways

Attachments

• il18-3c-kkr.jpg
    il18-3c-kkr.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,149
Victor's areas for operations were Congo and mwanza!
Probably Congo ndiko soko lilikuwepo,and Mwanza were taking an agency!

But How?Something doing with army equipments has to be linked with our army!I dn't wanna even think kwamba 'jeshi letu' was taking this agency!
LOL!

The film Darwins nightmare focused world attention on this Tanzanian port and threatened to expose our government's role in arms dealing. It was no surprise our leadership panicked and the fear was transformed to uncalled for anger directed at the film maker, tuendelee !!

Mimi hiyo film ya Darwins nightmare sijaiona, sijui nitaipata vipi?

I'm really tempted to go all the way; but I won't do this time. Not worthy it. Kama wabunge waliochaguliwa na wananchi wanaogopa na hawako tayari kwanini wengine tujihangaishe? The connections between the four elements in the subject line are scary at least and deadly at most! (literally!)

We have surrendered out sovereignty as a nation to a corrupt regime, a regime that has abused power and defendend those who have abused power in so many ways and in so many times. A regime that will not on its own reverse course and return our nation to "we the people". A regime that will not tolerate a democratic challenge nor create an environment where such a challenge could take place.

The Meremeta issue if pursued to the fullest extent of possibilities will unveil a clear and obvious failure in leadership and would result to criminal charged to be leveled against the following:

- Ex President Benjamin Mkapa
- EX Attorney General Andrew Chenge
- EX Chief of Defence Forces Robert Mboma
- Ex Secretary of the Defence Ministry Vincent Mrisho
- and others who at the moment I choose to hold them in pectore! The people connecting Victor B. and some corrupt government officials in the Tanzanian Government!

I really would have dared to venture where no MP has dared to.. lakini hilo lingenifanya nifanye kile kinachotakiwa kufanywa nao. Kwa vile wawakilishi wetu wamekubali kupumbazwa na maneno ya kiwoga, then hivyo ndivyo taifa letu liongozwe.

Clue: Kwanini serikali ilireact kwa ukali sana kuhusu filamu ya "mapanki"?

answer: tafuta ripoti yangu ya "Tracing Reports" ya mwaka 2006 iliyopo somewhere here!

Mbona mnamsahau colonel Apson Mwang'onda mkuu wa usalama wa taifa ambaye inasemekana ni miongoni mwa mabilionea wa Tanzania kutokana na kashfa hizo za uhujumu wa Taifa wakati yeye ni mkuu wa usalama wa taifa.Chombo hiki kikifanya kazi kwa uhuru bila kuingiliwa na nguvu za watu fulani nchi inaweza kuokoka.Chombo hiki hakifanyi kazi yake ipasavyo kwani kila mtumishi anakuwa mwoga kusema ukweli kwa kulinda kitumbua chake.

the film darwins nightmare focused world attention on this tanzanian port and threatened to expose our government's role in arms dealing. It was no surprise our leadership panicked and the fear was transformed to uncalled for anger directed at the film maker, tuendelee !!

jesus christ!

i am getting scared of being tanzanian!

jamani nitafutieni na mimi mchongo niwe nje ya hii CORRUPT SYSTEM,because i cannot stand this non-senses

Mimi hiyo film ya Darwins nightmare sijaiona, sijui nitaipata vipi?

Ipo hapa mkuu...

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Darwins-Nightmare-DVD-Hubert-Sauper/dp/B000G8O0A2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1246481969&sr=8-2"]Darwin's Nightmare [DVD] [2005]: Amazon.co.uk: Hubert Sauper, NULL: DVD[/ame]

As I have preiously asked, was money "loaned" to Meremeta used to facilitate covert operation? if so where and who was the intended target? Laurent Kabila.....?

If I read about Viktor and his operations, is it possible we had our hand in complete destabilization of Congo?