Ukiwa JF acha ujinga

umesahau kama kuna kikao dodoma leo? think! wiselady think

Nimejaribu kuthink loud lkn cjapata majibu,,aende Dodoma kwani c waziri kapigwa kibuti?

Hii sredi ni kwa ajili ya mawaziri hata ukiwa mbunge hauruhusiwi kutia maguu hapa klorokwin hakikisha ni mawaziri tu hapa wiselady na lizzy ni manaibu waziri?

Toa ushirikiano wa kumtafuta Garmii maana nae kule kakimbia nyumba

Pole Nazjaz, though this wasn't meant for the public,

But I just can't understand a small crowd of JF 'IT GROUP' who always are licenced to either tarnish or florish whoever they wish, and sadly if either of them in that group gives a low opinion, they will sugarcoat it to look nice 'oh why r u angry today babu...'

Guys please...let the lady be, she want to howl to the world as long as she hasn't broken any JF rules..nor has she offended anyone ...she has same thread and priviledge rights..it IRKS me to see people taken apart by same group in almost every single thread..give this lady a break fellas!! And if you don't like it, go to other threads and rant aLl u want!

Peace

Mhandisi wa mifumo na njia kuu za umeme..safarini Mpanda

But I just can't understand a small crowd of JF 'IT GROUP' who always are licenced to either tarnish or florish whoever they wish, and sadly if either of them in that group gives a low opinion, they will sugarcoat it to look nice 'oh why r u angry today babu...'

Guys please...let the lady be, she want to howl to the world as long as she hasn't broken any JF rules..nor has she offended anyone ...she has same thread and priviledge rights..it IRKS me to see people taken apart by same group in almost every single thread..give this lady a break fellas!! And if you don't like it, go to other threads and rant aLl u want!

Peace

senks mod. haturudii tena

Mkalimani pliiiiiz!

Peace

kwe, kwe, kwe! Kn wa2 sheria za Jf zmewatoka kchwan, hawaelew maana ya PM! Ila leo hii sred imeniongezea kg za kutosha manake vcheko vya hapa na pale havikauki.
Hehehe kwani nlijua atanimaind?Nlidhani yataishia PM!

kwe, kwe, kwe! Kn wa2 sheria za Jf zmewatoka kchwan, hawaelew maana ya PM! Ila leo hii sred imeniongezea kg za kutosha manake vcheko vya hapa na pale havikauki.
Hongera mwaya...mi hata nikitekenywa leo sicheki!