Today is MY Birthday...

:hug:

Big hug sweetheart thanks for your message

May you be gifted with life's biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best. Happy Birthday. I wish you a lovely day, not just today because it is your birthday, but all year round. May you always wake up in the morning with a smile on your face. Happy Birthday to you.

I wish you all the finest things in life, my dearest friend because a royalty like you deserves the best. Happy Birthday, my precious one. May you have an awesome day. You listened to me when I wanted to talk. You were always there to help me . Today on your birthday, I just cannot make my mind whom should I be more thankful to. To you for being a sweetheart? Or to God for blessing me with a friend like you? Happy Birthday.

Thank you for understanding and me so much. But most of all thank you for standing by my side and believing, I was right even when everybody thought otherwise. Happy Birthday to you. I wish the best of best comes to you. Life itself has been such a smashing hit, right from the time you made your grand entrance. I love you, my friend. You are really special to me. Happy Birthday.

You can make even the dullest day so damn interesting with your bright smile and hilarious sense of humor. You are simply awesome to have around. Have a lovely birthday. On your birthday, I just want to remind you that you are the best person I have met in my life. Don't bother what anybody else has to say, and I will never forget that. Happy Birthday to you, my dearest friend.

Nobody is as luck as me to have you. I could never thank you enough for all that you have done for me. Happy Birthday to the best friend in this whole world. I'm taking your birthday as an opportunity to thank you for all that you are to me. I will never be able to forget the support that you have given me. Happy Birthday, my sugar lumps! May your birthday be as sweet as you are.

happy birthdy to you, happy birthday to you,
happy birthday, happy birthday...................!!!!!!!
hongera mkuu.

Wanajamii..
Asanteni sana kwa upendo mliouonyesha kwangu
sina la kusema ila nawatakia kila la heri na Mungu azidi kuwabariki...