Today is my birthday Lets rejoice

Buswelu

JF-Expert Member
Aug 16, 2007
On the recollection of so many and great favors and blessings, I now, with a high sense of gratitude, presume to offer up my sincere thanks to the Almighty, the Creator and Preserver. Thank You Lord, with you everything is possible.in this day and moment i cannot complain for everything he has done for me and continue doing so.

Karibu uku kwa nchi ya Joseph Kabila.

Nakuombea maisha marefu yenye milima na mabonde iliyonyooka, kaa ukibarikiwa na YEYE atupae uhai

zji7nb.jpg

Be blessed

On the recollection of so many and great favors and blessings, I now, with a high sense of gratitude, presume to offer up my sincere thanks to the Almighty, the Creator and Preserver. Thank You Lord, with you everything is possible.in this day and moment i cannot complain for everything he has done for me and continue doing so.

Karibu uku kwa nchi ya Joseph Kabila.

Mkuu umeandika machache lakini ujumbe wako mzito na upo clear. Happy birthday mkuu

Wish you good health, succes, prosperity and happiness. May you live to blow 101 candles.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Buswelu.

Hee huu ujumbe mbona haujakamilika mzee wa kutoa nyimbo nakuamnia tupe mamboz

Utube leo wameniwekea kauzibe :) eti nachukua nyimbo zao nyingi. Naomba uweke basi kwa niaba ya BaK ile tusherehekee siku ya kuzaliwa ya Mkuu Buswelu.

Nawashukuru wote...kwa kunitakia siku njema.....it has been good so far i can complain .

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you,!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you,dear Buswelu Happy birthday to you, How old are u?????