Kasie
Platinum Member
- Dec 29, 2013
- 22,805
- 43,228
Ooh yeah....
He is such a man, I can't compare him....
Me and Dadii keep it old school for old times sake.
I think I wanna have your baby Dadii....
He knows that my name is not Susan..
Ladies, ........Good man are hard to find you know...
This one I gat, is a mighty good man (Dadii)...
He is never disrespectful cause his mama taught him that...
And I am so proud to have him, laying on his chest singing.... He is a mighty good man I have...
Laaabbyuuuuu Dadiiiiii
Mmmuuuahhh!!!
Granny Matata.
He is such a man, I can't compare him....
Me and Dadii keep it old school for old times sake.
I think I wanna have your baby Dadii....
He knows that my name is not Susan..
Ladies, ........Good man are hard to find you know...
This one I gat, is a mighty good man (Dadii)...
He is never disrespectful cause his mama taught him that...
And I am so proud to have him, laying on his chest singing.... He is a mighty good man I have...
Laaabbyuuuuu Dadiiiiii
Mmmuuuahhh!!!
Granny Matata.