............××..........

If I had to list, it could be observed in this way:-

-Kiranga a.k.a Al-Watan

-Nyani Ngabu

-Dan cooper

-CHAMILTON

"Big Up The Bold"

............××..........

I don't deserve any plaudits to be honest with you.

In the pantheon of great men of erudition in JF I'm no where near even the third tier.

I've been around intellectuals all my life, and I'm talking about world renowned intellectuals, who have actually contributed a whole hell of a lot to the development of knowledge.

So I can tell you with certitude that a yokel like me to be considered intelligent is almost an insult to the real intelligent people who have contributed so much to the human condition.

Hicho kingereza chenu na mkumbukaga Nyerere akitaka ku wa kumfuse elite class.
Nyerere alikuwa na a semblance of a classless country.

Waliokuwa ngazi za juu katika utawala wake na kupata tabu kumuelewa, inawezekana ni kwa sababu alikuwa anarudi kwenye falsafa za Fabian Society na John Stuart Mill na kuzichanganya na kutafuta maendeleo ya kiuchumi kwa kuwageza Wachina, kwa kutumia Ujamaa wa Kiafrika.

Nyerere alitafsiri kazi za Shakespeare kutoka Kiingereza kwenda Kiswahili.

Akamrithisha Andrew tabia hii. Andrew nimetafsiri naye "The Dhammapada" kwenda Kiswahili.

Alithamini chetu. Alituunganisha makabila 120 kwa lugha yetu ya Kiswahili.

Huyu babu si mtu wa kuwakoga watu kwa Kiingereza. Lugha ambayo kimantiki, kisarufi na kimatamshi imeachwa mbali sana na Kiswahili chetu.

Nyerere aliongea Kiingereza ambacho kilijikita katika mawazo (ideas) na si ushairi wa alliteration kama Ghosface Killah!

Kiingereza hiki cha kufurahisha baraza - ambacho kina nafasi yake- kikikukumbusha Nyerere, unachoniambia ni kwamba humjui Nyerere wala hukijui Kiingereza.

Unaweza kunipa mfano hata mmoja Nyerere alipotumia alliteration kwenye Kiingereza chake?

Nyerere's English was very scripted and modest.

I should know. I watched my mother, Mr. Sozigwa and Miss Wicken huddle over it.

Back in the days.

In the pantheon of great men of erudition in JF I'm no where near even the third tier.

I've been around intellectuals all my life, and I'm talking about world renowned intellectuals, who have actually contributed a whole hell of a lot to the development of knowledge.

So I can tell you with certitude that a yokel like me to be considered intelligent is almost an insult to the real intelligent people who have contributed so much to the human condition.
Kwani mkuu amekutaja kwa id gani hapo.

Man...those r words of ua mouth n yo heart may be...bt I do acknowledge you from ua comments n contributions....n that's the words of my heart now

I ever mentions names of those who added a thing or things in my brain at times....cause am a forever learner, ua one among....starting from ua grammar arrangement n contents as well.

Man...those r words of ua mouth n yo heart may be...bt I do acknowledge you from ua comments n contributions....n that's the words of my heart now

I ever mentions names of those who added a thing or things in my brain at times....cause am a forever learner, ua one among....starting from ua grammar arrangement n contents as well.

Cool beans.

I appreciate you.

Nyerere alikuwa na a semblance of a classless country.

Waliokuwa ngazi za juu katika utawala wake na kupata tabu kumuelewa, inawezekana ni kwa sababu alikuwa anarudi kwenye falsafa za Fabian Society na John Stuart Mill na kuzichanganya na kutafuta maendeleo ya kiuchumi kwa kuwageza Wachina, kwa kutumia Ujamaa wa Kiafrika.

Nyerere alitafsiri kazi za Shakespeare kutoka Kiingereza kwenda Kiswahili.

Akamrithisha Andrew tabia hii. Andrew nimetafsiri naye "The Dhammapada" kwenda Kiswahili.

Nyerere aliongea Kiingereza ambacho kilijikita katika mawazo (ideas) na si ushairi wa alliteration kama Ghosface Killah!

Kiingereza hiki cha kufurahisha baraza - ambacho kina nafasi yake- kikikukumbusha Nyerere, unachoniambia ni kwamba humjui Nyerere wala hukijui Kiingereza.

Unaweza kunipa mfano hata mmoja Nyerere alipotumia alliteration kwenye Kiingereza chake?

Nyerere's English was very scripted and modest.

I should know. I watched my mother, Mr. Sozigwa and Miss Wicken huddle over it.

Back in the days.
Mkuu uko detailed sana unachosema kinawezekana. Sikuishi kipindi chama kimeshika hatamu mambo mengi nimejufunza tuu. Kuna speech moja ya Nyerere sikuweza kuilewa kwa haraka. Nilipoona na hiki chenu tena kinanipa tabu kukielewa nika refer kwa kile cha Nyerere. However my assumption kuwa mli attend middle school was right.

However my assumption kuwa mli attend middle school was right.

Assumptions are never good.

When you assume you end up making an ass of yourself and whoever you're making the assumption about.

Hivi enzi za middle school unazijua au unazisikia?

Usiwazeeshe watu namna hiyo bana....there were no middle schools in the 80s and 90s!