The Greatest JF intelligent man

authentic

JF-Expert Member
Mar 18, 2013
i would like to take this moment to give honorable respects and on top maximum congratulations to The Bold.

This is the most intelligent person on JamiiForums,from this man i have got what a huge knowledge concerning the hottest intelligence issues.

i have not been seeing any one like him on intelligence stories and i think a lot of members admire him.

The better stories made me to write a congratulation special thread are "Kanali Muammar Gadafi 1942-2011" and "Utata wa Kifo Cha Raisi JF kennedy" but the most of his are the niciest ones.

Mods please do not reallocate my thread to another forum.

CC. The bold

i would like to take this moment to give honorable respects and on top maximum congratulations to The Bold.

This is the most intelligent person on JamiiForums,from this man i have got what a huge knowledge concerning the hottest intelligence issues.

i have not been seeing any one like him on intelligence stories and i think a lot of members admire him.

The better stories made me to write a congratulation special thread are "Kanali Muammar Gadafi 1942-2011" and "Utata wa Kifo Cha Raisi JF kennedy" but the most of his are the niciest ones.

Mods please do not reallocate my thread to another forum.

CC. The bold
It is better this thread to be posted on Congrats forum not here

My opinion

Then some knucklehead pops up from nowhere and says "No way this is just the same person with different id's, won't fall for this shit"

May be the language will stall that knucklehead's comment.

Am waiting.

Then some knucklehead pops up from nowhere and says "No way this is just the same person with different id's, won't fall for this shit"

Am waiting.
do you mean knuckleheads think i am The Bold with different ID?

Hapa JF aliwahi tokea mtu mwenye uwezo mkubwa sana wakufikiri......si mwingine ni mkuu Kiranga.

Mwingine mwenye uwezo mkubwa wa kufikiri ni mkuu Nyani Ngabu.

Nafahamu Nyani Ngabu wakatimwingine anaweza kufanya mambo mengi ya utani tu laini huyu jamaa anauwezo mkubwa

Pia member anayeitwa Deception (sijui yupo wapi siku hizi) naye anaweza kujenga hoja sana.

Mwingine ni mkuu ONTARIO anaweledi mzuri kwenye business na ujasiriamali. Pia anaweza sana kusimulia tukio fulani kwa weledi

Member mwingine ni Al-Watan. Huyu anauwezo mkubwa kufikiri logically. Aina yake ya kufikiri ni kama Kiranga japo yeye hashiriki sana mijadala hapa

Pia kwenye hii list yangu namsifu The Bold anakipawa cha kusimulia makala za kijasusi anazozipata kwa msaada wa mtandao

Update

Aaaah nimemkumbuka my brother Dan Copper. Huyu yupo vizuri upande wa celebrity forum. Hususani muziki wa majuu. Zamani alikuwa anajiita Sergio Paulo...

Kwa upande wa siasa mkuu barafu nakusifu.

Hao ni baadhi, wapo wengi hapa JF nao si haba. Tunajifunza na kufurahia hoja na mada zao

Am waiting.
let me gues about it

To be honest intelligence of our beloved the bold is limited to what he writes in the thread which are not product of his own creativity but he might be copying from other global sources.
The bold is the best and most intelligent writer in JF. I think this is the scope of his intelligence.
Because I have never seen him participating in logical and critical thinking based discussions I won't say anything beyond what I have seen.

I wish one day to have that superintelligence in writing things as the bold is doing.

Kiranga, was the best also

Hapa JF aliwahi tokea mtu mwenye uwezo mkubwa sana wakufikiri......si mwingine ni mkuu Kiranga.

Mwingine mwenye uwezo mkubwa wa kufikiri ni mkuu Nyani Ngabu.

Nafahamu Nyani Ngabu wakatimwingine anaweza kufanya mambo mengi ya utani tu laini huyu jamaa anauwezo mkubwa

Pia member anayeitwa Deception (sijui yupo wapi siku hizi) naye anaweza kujenga hoja sana.

Mwingine ni mkuu ONTARIO anaweledi mzuri kwenye business na ujasiriamali. Pia anaweza sana kusimulia tukio fulani kwa weledi

Member mwingine ni Al-Watan. Huyu anauwezo mkubwa kufikiri logically. Aina yake ya kufikiri ni kama Kiranga japo yeye hashiriki sana mijadala hapa

Pia kwenye hii list yangu namsifu The Bold anakipawa cha kusimulia makala za kijasusi anazozipata kwa msaada wa mtandao

Hao ni baadhi, wapo wengi hapa JF nao si haba. Tunajifunza na kufurahia hoja na mada zao

Al-watan yupo humu? aisee......nitasema baadae!!
We jamaa unajua kuchambua.....katika orodha kuna mtu mmoja anaitwa Barcelona,aisee nae alikuwa kiboko ila alikuja kupotea tu ghafra!!