The clerics won't help him

Stupid clerics who ingratiate to the Bastard CCM government like Pengo deserve no respect because their place is the hell of fire that burns in flames

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
You are entitled to your opinions. But you are not being fair to Pengo as an old cleric, he might be of the same age as your father.

Don't let politics take away your sanity, make a good choice of your words

I can sense bitterness in you but it will be in you forever as long as CCM is ruling this country.

Stupid clerics who ingratiate to the Bastard CCM government like Pengo deserve no respect because their place is the hell of fire that burns in flames

These insults to Pengo the high level Catholic leader was one of the reasons that Catholics refused to give chadema votes in 2015 general elections.You are committing the same mistakes today.Ok 2020 general election is around the corner.You will know who is Pengo for the second time.You can't insult clerics calling them stupid and expect the faithful members who respect them like demi gods to give you votes!!!!You can't insult somebody's parent then expect votes from his or her children who respect him or her so much.You are going to loose votes from faithful followers of those you call stupid clerics.Be prepare to fail in all coming elections.

Clerics have got huge number of followers, whatever is being said by them our public takes it seriously.

You can't win anything by trying to ridicule the role of clerics in our society. Their prayers have been helping this nation since that night of December 8th 1961.

Talk to people of certain age and they will tell you about the importance of clerics since we started to be known as an independent nation.
Moreover, God doesn't hear the prayers of the sinners,some clerics are just sinners they are there to make money by luring people

You are entitled to your opinions. But you are not being fair to Pengo as an old cleric, he might be of the same age as your father.

Don't let politics take away your sanity, make a good choice of your words

I can sense bitterness in you but it will be in you forever as long as CCM is ruling this country.
Behold, how your comments reflect, and you need me to respect the clerics who support the illegal CCM regime.
Forever? never ever! A few years are left to put CCM out power, it's only God who rules and shall rule forever but not CCM monsters

These insults to Pengo the high level Catholic leader was one of the reasons that Catholics refused to give chadema votes in 2015 general elections.You are committing the same mistakes today.Ok 2020 general election is around the corner.You will know who is Pengo for the second time.You can't insult clerics calling them stupid and expect the faithful members who respect them like demi gods to give you votes!!!!You can't insult somebody's parent then expect votes from his or her children who respect him or her so much.You are going to loose votes from faithful followers of those you call stupid clerics.Be prepare to fail in all coming elections.
Let me ask you a question, if those clerics are surely stupid then how is he supposed to call them? Have you ever heard a phrase "call spade a spade and not a big spoon?"

Moreover, God doesn't hear the prayers of the sinners,some clerics are just sinners they are there to make money by luring people

Are you God to judge them that they are sinners?.Are ypu the one who monitors.their prayers that they have reached God and answered yes or rejected? Are you God's secretary ? If God doesn't hear sinners prayers how comes when sinners pray to him for repentance or forgiveness he hears and answers their prayers?

We don't need your votes you idiots,if you so mind ,Pengo is not God which the Roman Catholic worship, if Pengo is your God, don't try to cast your lots to us.
The Catholics worship in heavenly God and not a mankind who waits for death like Pengo.
You know nothing, shut up

Are you God to judge them that they are sinners?.Are ypu the one who monitors.their prayers that they have reached God and answered yes or rejected? Are you God's secretary ? If God doesn't hear sinners prayers how comes when sinner prays to him for repentance or forgiveness he answers their prayers?
The Bible says so, not me, shut up

In addition, CCM doesn't win fair elections without the use of power

Clerics have got huge number of followers, whatever is being said by them our public takes it seriously.

You can't win anything by trying to ridicule the role of clerics in our society. Their prayers have been helping this nation since that night of December 8th 1961.

Talk to people of certain age and they will tell you about the importance of clerics since we started to be known as an independent nation.
what's it? you're confusing me

They are human beings of course but you can never undermine their role in instilling good values in our society.

Unless your formative years were far from the word of God, then I will understand what you have written in your thread.

To your views they are holier than anything when they decide to take side with what comes from opposition fellows!!.

Respect clerics my friend, whether you like their opinions or not.
I'm subjected to respect God and not foolish clerics like Pengo and Lusekelo

Are you God to judge them that they are sinners?.Are ypu the one who monitors.their prayers that they have reached God and answered yes or rejected? Are you God's secretary ? If God doesn't hear sinners prayers how comes when sinners pray to him for repentance or forgiveness he hears and answers their prayers?
Fact questions..stop wasting your time.The boy is idiot..

They are human beings of course but you can never undermine their role in instilling good values in our society.

Unless your formative years were far from the word of God, then I will understand what you have written in your thread.

To your views they are holier than anything when they decide to take side with what comes from opposition fellows!!.

Respect clerics my friend, whether you like their opinions or not.
Some are fake clerics. Like the one who prophesized repentance and later on made a big U turn.

Some are fake clerics. Like the one who prophesized repentance and later on made a big U turn.
It is not fair to say that clerics won't help him. It is not fair to judge people while forgetting that we are going to be judged by God.

No one can win against CCM just by pouring out their anger through platforms like JF, it is a mistake made by many people, not only the writer of this thread.