The clerics won't help him

Those tyrants had also had their own leading style as same as you and thought they were safe, but today they are not

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
JPM knows how to talk to the masses. He identifies himself as one of them and they trust what they hear.

My friend, you talk as if you were one of the people who were freely stealing from our governments in third and forth phase and now you face the reality of life. Your hatred is deep.

"if you abide by the law "
So Mawazo and those who were dumped into the sea inside the sacks did not abide by the law, Akwilina was killed by the Police because she didn't abide by the law, Ben Saanane got missed by TISS because he didn't abide by the law, Tundu Lissu was was poured by tens of bullets because he didn't abide by the law,Azori Gwanda got missed by TISS because didn't abide by the law.
In this current regime to abide by the law is to be a CCM member and praise the tyrant all time, don't think that you will always be safe even those tyrants and their Ignorant supporters like you thought that they were safe and that's why they did all sorts of sarcasm to their opponents

Akwilina was accidently killed that is why government took care of all funeral procedures.

All others you have mentioned, you don't have a proof that they were assassinated by the system.

Guys dumped in the sea, also you have to have evidences which connect their death with activities of the system.

Mind you in rural areas kids are killed because of orders of witch doctors, you have to have a hundred percent proof that those guys were murdered by the top man's approval.

JPM knows how to talk to the masses. He identifies himself as one of them and they trust what they hear.

My friend, you talk as if you were one of the people who were freely stealing from our governments in third and forth phase and now you face the reality of life. Your hatred is deep.
Haka kajamaa kamekuja kwa kasi! Usikute ndio vile vijama vilivyofulushwa kwa ufisadi

Jakaya Kikwete baptized you with water for repentance, but one who is more powerful than Kikwete is coming. He will baptize you with fire."-Mzee Makamba, Dodoma.

Kwenye utawala huu mtanena kwa kila aina ya lugha lakini baptism with fire iko palepale

You have only two option, either to repent and live by or to face raging fire and perish!
Repentance is not one-way traffic,only one we repent to is Him The Almighty.

"JPM knows how to talk to the mass "
Hahahahah...ridiculous, don't you feel shy to say so?
It's really true that in order to be a CCM fan you must be mentally disturbed.
Let me not speak more

"JPM knows how to talk to the mass "
Hahahahah...ridiculous, don't you feel shy to say so?
It's really true that in order to be a CCM fan you must be mentally disturbed.
Let me not speak more

I'm afraid to say that one can sense mental problems just by reading what you have been writing in your thread.

Barrick will pay us 300 milions usd by the end of next month. You just keep on spreading spirit of negativity, it is your constitutional right.

I'm afraid to say that one can sense mental problems just by reading what you have been writing in your thread.

Barrick will pay us 300 milions usd by the end of next month. You just keep on spreading spirit of negativity, it is your constitutional right.
"One can sense mental problems "
Pathetic views,it is wastage of time to put with an insane like you .
Are you easily pleased with the payment of small amount of money of $300 mil by Gold mining?
Do you know Gold? Do you know how those people you call "Beberu "earn money on Gold in 0ur country?
Have you ever mined Gold? Have you ever worked with BARRICK mining and you know that it's OK to get paid so?
I would simply say that, CCM is full of idiots from the top to the bottom, your role is only to praise the tyrant.
Now tell me, how much will you be paid in Gas and Uranium?

It's my constitutional right behind the keyboards but if I will dare to expose myself publicly,I will end up at being engulfed by CCM demons which are being tamed by Magufuli.
So is that a constitutional right?

"One can sense mental problems "
Pathetic views,it is wastage of time to put with an insane like you .
Are you easily pleased with the payment of small amount of money of $300 mil by Gold mining?
Do you know Gold? Do you know how those people you call "Beberu "earn money on Gold in 0ur country?
Have you ever mined Gold? Have you ever worked with BARRICK mining and you know that it's OK to get paid so?
I would simply say that, CCM is full of idiots from the top to the bottom, your role is only to praise the tyrant.
Now tell me, how much will you be paid in Gas and Uranium?

I worked in bulyanhulu gold mine more than ten years ago. I know gold and everything around it perhaps more than you. 300 milion dollars for one African country is not a small amount of money my friend.

He is not a tyrant as you call him, he is a disciplinarian, he doesn't entertain shit or anything of that sort.

He recently held a meeting with them in the great house,one of the them had made a special counseling on him that ended up in turmoil.

Officials from the certain department of administration were ordered to find out about his citizenship,an investigation moved up to the graves of his ancestors in his home foster.

Finally allegations against him got out, and the cleric began to praise and criticized all those who oppose the administration.
He forgot about the revelations which he claimed were revealed to him by Jesus.

In his meeting with the clerics in the great house,most of them chose to maintain neutrality,none of them spoke,except that was unexpected.

The wrath of God against him will not be quenched by drawing the clerics close to him.

God wants him to repent of his deeds on his people,there are so many lamentations against him all over the country.

He thinks that, being closer to the clerics will somewhat diminish his sins and draw him close to God.

The clerics aren't different from him as they are sinners as him too.

He has been despising his people and speaks tantalizing words against them,he is too proud too, his position has made him become another Belshazzar.

All in all, the repentance for him is obligatory, if he doesn't repent the wrath of God is inevitable on him.

May somebody please translate this for him? I am afraid he won't understand despite his Poor Hair Distribution certificate

I worked in bulyanhulu gold mine more than ten years ago. I know gold and everything around it perhaps more than you. 300 milion dollars for one African country is not a small amount of money my friend.

He is not a tyrant as you call him, he is a disciplinarian, he doesn't entertain shit or anything of that sort.
Even if you ever worked, you still know nothing and you better should have kept hush than exposing your low IQ culmination, that is a small amount of money compared to what we have,Gas is gone, Magufuli is just a tyrant, whatever you defend him

Even if you ever worked, you still know nothing and you better should have kept hush than exposing your low IQ culmination, that is a small amount of money compared to what we have,Gas is gone, Magufuli is just a tyrant, whatever you defend him

You nothing about tyrants. You are the one with lowest IQ that is why you easily run into using abusive words

You know nothing about gold, you may say the amount is less but it is useful in our budgets. Mind you that there is a lot of changes in mining sector and all of them are beneficial to our government.

You nothing about tyrants. You are the one with lowest IQ that is why you easily run into using abusive words

You know nothing about gold, you may say the amount is less but it is useful in our budgets. Mind you that there is a lot of changes in mining sector and all of them are beneficial to our government.
"Beneficial to your government "
A person like you isn't different from a wild beast that feeds her cabs only once when they are born and at last completely neglects them
You are seated having satiated like a damned gorilla, all you know is just to eat, get satiated and go to toilet, you don't have wide mind,that is why you want everyone to praise the zero brain leader, and all those who praise him are zero brain like him.
The zero brain like you think that today will continue being today forever, and that's how the wild beasts are

"Beneficial to your government "
A person like you isn't different from a wild beast that feeds her cabs only once when they are born and at last completely neglects them
You are seated having satiated like a damned gorilla, all you know is just to eat, get satiated and go to toilet, you don't have wide mind,that is why you want everyone to praise the zero brain leader, and all those who praise him are zero brain like him.
The zero brain like you think that today will continue being today forever, and that's how the wild beasts are

Another keyboard warrior writing what he knows nothing about.

Back
Top Bottom