The clerics won't help him

Behold, how your comments reflect, and you need me to respect the clerics who support the illegal CCM regime.
Forever? never ever! A few years are left to put CCM out power, it's only God who rules and shall rule forever but not CCM monsters

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
I can surely tell you that CCM will be here even after our passing. You need to strategize well if you want to see the ruling party out of state house.

You need to be practical enough to convince people that you have something that CCM lacks, otherwise you will end up being a keyboard warrior with a lot of harmless anger.

These insults to Pengo the high level Catholic leader was one of the reasons that Catholics refused to give chadema votes in 2015 general elections.You are committing the same mistakes today.Ok 2020 general election is around the corner.You will know who is Pengo for the second time.You can't insult clerics calling them stupid and expect the faithful members who respect them like demi gods to give you votes!!!!You can't insult somebody's parent then expect votes from his or her children who respect him or her so much.You are going to loose votes from faithful followers of those you call stupid clerics.Be prepare to fail in all coming elections.
Sisi waumini hatujawahi kushawishiwa na Pengo ktk maswala ya siasa na uchaguzi. Hana huo ushawishi, pia usisahau kuwa tuna uelewa sahihi hatungojei kushawishiwa na Pengo.

Sisi waumini hatujawahi kushawishiwa na Pengo ktk maswala ya siasa na uchaguzi. Hana huo ushawishi, pia usisahau kuwa tuna uelewa sahihi hatungojei kushawishiwa na Pengo.

Pengo hahitaji kushawishi mtu ni taasisi inayohitegemea hukuona hata alipotukanwa na Gwajima hakujibu kitu lakini kumuulize Gwajima kilimkuta nini.Pengo hahitaji kushawishi mtu ukimtukana imekula kwako uwe mgombea,chama au chochote.Chadema imekula kwenu watu kama Pengo ni untouchables ukitaka mambo yako yanyooke usimguse kaa kimya.

He recently held a meeting with them in the great house,one of the them had made a special counseling on him that ended up in turmoil.

Officials from the certain department of administration were ordered to find out about his citizenship,an investigation moved up to the graves of his ancestors in his home foster.

Finally allegations against him got out, and the cleric began to praise and criticized all those who oppose the administration.
He forgot about the revelations which he claimed were revealed to him by Jesus.

In his meeting with the clerics in the great house,most of them chose to maintain neutrality,none of them spoke,except that was unexpected.

The wrath of God against him will not be quenched by drawing the clerics close to him.

God wants him to repent of his deeds on his people,there are so many lamentations against him all over the country.

He thinks that, being closer to the clerics will somewhat diminish his sins and draw him close to God.

The clerics aren't different from him as they are sinners as him too.

He has been despising his people and speaks tantalizing words against them,he is too proud too, his position has made him become another Belshazzar.

All in all, the repentance for him is obligatory, if he doesn't repent the wrath of God is inevitable on him.

Stones ɗon't have Spirit of God. To ask them to repent is the waste of time!

You will have to live with their influence in TZ. If you hate them so much that you switch off TV once they appear, then no one can help you.
I'm close to God, not to neither Pengo nor Lusekelo, those are just CCM puppets, how can I waste my time listening to those conmen who are behind the merciless regime?
Switching off the TV for their sake are you serious? There are many TV channels, I guess you meant TBC and Channel Ten, I'm so sorry that I don't watch those faeces channels

Pengo hahitaji kushawishi mtu ni taasisi inayohitegemea hukuona hata alipotukanwa na Gwajima hakujibu kitu lakini kumuulize Gwajima kilimkuta nini.Pengo hahitaji kushawishi mtu ukimtukana imekula kwako uwe mgombea,chama au chochote.Chadema imekula kwenu watu kama Pengo ni untouchables ukitaka mambo yako yanyooke usimguse kaa kimya.
Fala kweli wewe, tena fala hasa, untouchable Ni Mungu tu, Pengo huyo atakayekufa na kuoza Kama mbwa ndo untouchable?
Ni nini kilimkuta Gwajima? Kumpakazia kesi ya madawa ya kulevya???
Nyie watu ni wajinga hasa

Mwambie ukweli huyo mjinga, Waroma wanamwabudu Mungu wao aliye hai aishie milele na siyo huyo Binadamu mnafiki

I can surely tell you that CCM will be here even after our passing. You need to strategize well if you want to see the ruling party out of state house.

You need to be practical enough to convince people that you have something that CCM lacks, otherwise you will end up being a keyboard warrior with a lot of harmless anger.
Convince people?
Poverty in Tanzania was brought by CCM and is continuously being brought,
CCM doesn't win in any elections without the use of power, so your days are numbered you crooks

He recently held a meeting with them in the great house,one of the them had made a special counseling on him that ended up in turmoil.

Officials from the certain department of administration were ordered to find out about his citizenship,an investigation moved up to the graves of his ancestors in his home foster.

Finally allegations against him got out, and the cleric began to praise and criticized all those who oppose the administration.

In his meeting with the clerics in the great house,most of them chose to maintain neutrality,none of them spoke,except that was unexpected.

The wrath of God against him will not be quenched by drawing the clerics close to him.

God wants him to repent of his deeds on his people,there are so many lamentations against him all over the country.

He thinks that, being closer to the clerics will somewhat diminish his sins and draw him close to God.

He has been despising his people and speaks tantalizing words against them,he is too proud too, his position has made him become another Belshazzar.

All in all, the repentance for him is obligatory, if he doesn't repent the wrath of God is inevitable on him.

great bro

It is not fair to say that clerics won't help him. It is not fair to judge people while forgetting that we are going to be judged by God.

No one can win against CCM just by pouring out their anger through platforms like JF, it is a mistake made by many people, not only the writer of this thread.
Who the hell is CCM? Magufuli who pays you so that you praise him in vain, he shall fade away, where is Nyerere who created this snake known as CCM?

Convince people?
Poverty in Tanzania was brought by CCM and is continuously being brought,
]
Poverty brought by CCM my foot can you blame CCM for your Poverty!!!! Uuh Reginald Mengine is very rich under CCM ,Mohamed Dewji is very Rich under CCM,Bakhresa is very rich and the number one billionaire in East Africa under CCM Members of parliament including those of opposition are very rich getting millions of money every month as salaries and allowances etc .If you are poor say you are poor because you are lazy wasting your time by speaking English against CCM instead of working and looking for opportunities to be rich.

Fact question? John 9:31 God doesn't listen to the prayers of the sinners.
Lusekelo and Pengo are sinners because they support the tyrant that kills his critics

The one who said God doesn't hear sinners prayer in John 9:31 was not God,Holy Spirit,Jesus,not Apostle, not a prophet or anointed man of God or Christian Leader he was a sinner who was healed by Jesus.You can't take his statement as a verse to stand on.He was a sinner who was healed by Jesus.It is surprising that ,that sinner after being healed he became selfish and started declaring that God can not hear sinners prayers after his prayer were answered while he was a sinner!!!!! We have problems even today in churches with some of the born again Christians who were sinners of the highest degree who went to God and prayed as sinners asking God to forgive them their sins.Once God hears their prayers and forgives them they start barking to other sinners that God doesn't hear sinners prayers!!!!! As if when they prayed to God to be forgiven their sins they were saints!!!!!!

Writing in foreign language does not mean your dream will materialize. Go on dreaming but it is obviously fallacy in all circumstances. You and your colleague abroad will see him leading the nation for the betterment of Tanzanians and not foreigners. When you puppet was in Tanzania wanted to support ACCACIA to fight against the government thinking that he will make it but he could not, now everything in under control of the country and foreigner investors are coming to invest at the win win situation. Go and tell your ridiculous supporter to put Tanzania first and not their self dreams like what you have written here.

Poverty brought by CCM my foot can you blame CCM for your Poverty!!!! Uuh Reginald Mengine is very rich under CCM ,Mohamed Dewji is very Rich under CCM,Bakhresa is very rich and the number one billionaire in East Africa under CCM Members of parliament including those of opposition are very rich getting millions of money every month as salaries and allowances etc .If you are poor say you are poor because you are lazy wasting your time by speaking English against CCM instead of working and looking for opportunities to be rich.
I'm not poor, mind you idiot, I earn $5,500 per month through Forex business and I earn sh 3 million per month through poultry and farming and I have made an investment of groceries in Kenya, I have employed ten people.
Are you proud of Mengi you idiot? Why can't you be proud of yourself? Are you proud of MO Dewji you idiot? Magufuli has confiscated his plantations and he ordered his abduction, a nation with the population of over 50 million 95% of them are not sure of their daily basic needs,Don't you feel shy?
Tanzania by its natural resources was supposed to have more than three million millionaires but because of CCM damned regime, we have only four millionaires, and you come here being proud of poverty,
Pathetic CCM follower.

Writing in foreign language does not mean your dream will materialize. Go on dreaming but it is obviously fallacy in all circumstances. You and your colleague abroad will see him leading the nation for the betterment of Tanzanians and not foreigners. When you puppet was in Tanzania wanted to support ACCACIA to fight against the government thinking that he will make it but he could not, now everything in under control of the country and foreigner investors are coming to invest at the win win situation. Go and tell your ridiculous supporter to put Tanzania first and not their self dreams like what you have written here.
You are really a daft bastard and a typical layman of the 21century ,is English a marvelous language to you idiot?
Don't you even know the second national language of your country?
Do you anything about ACACIA? have you ever worked in Bulyanhulu Gold mine?
And what about natural gas which the CCM parliamentarians passed it for free under emergency document?
Just shut up your stinky mouth, and go to sleep you know nothing

Back
Top Bottom