The 1000th Bluray (get it right) Disc!

Bluray

JF-Expert Member
Mar 25, 2008
Thank you all for putting up with my possibly pompously wordy, audaciously opinionated, sometimes cocky or even borderline sentetious vogon poetry laced with various mind boggling non-Euclidean spacetime constructs disguised as valid and logical arguments, but mostly measured, posts.

This will be the 1000th post, not from me, but in this incarnation as some of you in the know already know.This incarnation has had some rather powerful clairvoyance and thus past lives are easily recalled and invoked.

But really, the geek in the Bluray refuses to overly recognize the 1000th post as the milestone, for as any geek worth his weight in old and obsolete 5.5 inch floppy discs will tell you, a thousand bytes is not really one kilobyte , but 1024 bytes is, so let's hold the Champagne till the 1024th post, but only if you speak binary.

In the meantime, according to my thoughts and knowledge, I will post, inform, ask, correct, but mostly I will provoke a higher level of dialogue and thinking in these boards.

The Bluray, after trumping the HD-DVD, shall prevail!

Last edited:
...Bluray, it played only for 20seconds then stopped! What do i do to this scratched disc?!!

...Seriously mkuu. Hongera Sana, michango yako tunaithamini!!

SteveD.

Mkuu hongera sana...nikisoma kila mstari nahisi ubongo unakuwa overworked!

Congrats and cheers,(since I dont speak binary but plain metric) on your 1K posting.Look forward to all that follows and wish you all the best in your endevours " to provoke a higher level of dialogue and thinking on these boards." Am sure that your contribution is much appreciated by JF members even if we need to read thru more than once just to get the jist of what you are trying to say.And when we dont,we put it down to the fact that brain rot has set in due to the state of affairs in Bongo ie.wizi mtupu.

...This will be the 1000th post, not from me, but in this incarnation as some of you in the know already know.This incarnation has had some rather powerful clairvoyance and thus past lives are easily recalled and invoked....
Hongera mkuu... keepItUp!

Thank you all for putting up with my possibly pompously wordy, audaciously opinionated, sometimes cocky or even borderline sentetious vogon poetry laced with various mind boggling non-Euclidean spacetime constructs disguised as valid and logical arguments, but mostly measured, posts.

This will be the 1000th post, not from me, but in this incarnation as some of you in the know already know.This incarnation has had some rather powerful clairvoyance and thus past lives are easily recalled and invoked.

But really, the geek in the Bluray refuses to overly recognize the 1000th post as the milestone, for as any geek worth his weight in old and obsolete 5.5 inch floppy discs will tell you, a thousand bytes is not really one kilobyte , but 1024 bytes is, so let's hold the Champagne till the 1024th post, but only if you speak binary.

In the meantime, according to my thoughts and knowledge, I will post, inform, ask, correct, but mostly I will provoke a higher level of dialogue and thinking in these boards.

Whoh whoww wowoww, with my body assimilating 'bout 400mls of pure black label... i failed to finish one para let alone remember the last sentence!!! i will do it again when i wake up sober..

bravo mpiganaji... i hope pundit will send us the abstract of this presentation

well done bluray

Hongera Bluray.

For obvious reasons naomba wahusika waweke ka-button linked to a very good dictionary.

Hongera ninyi wakuu kabisa kwa kuweza ku put up with this vogon poetry.

Here is some more of it, inspired by sense, or is it sensi?

In case you didn't know, JF be the spot
Where the t's be crossed, and the i's be dotted
Where the people speak, and shyt be leaked
And the Bluray spits, in lingo unique
That puts pricks to sleep, and clothe the nakedness quick
Or is it the brick that exposes tricks?
When you want the scoop, on who got took
And who's the crook, who's the spook
And who got cooked, who got hooked or booked
What's up with mom Dukes, who's real and who's a fluke
Come to the forums, you'll get the parliament quorum
Even some poetry, and a decent chorus
A house in Mbezi or Kinyerezi?
JF is here to give you the service
Although you best beware of the many middlemen
That be ready to stab you, right in the abdomen
All that kelele from Malcolm and Nyerere
You'll get it here in volumes bwerere
Blessed be this mother of many children
Homage, respect, a needed pilgrimage
Of course you have the knuckleheads and the know it all
But that doesn't mean JF's about to fall
We'll survive the drive and see a better day
And clean up the act Chidya to Oysterbay
And hold them accountable with evidence insurmountable
Shining the light, be JF's delight
With megatons of TNT and nuff dynamite
As for the jiggas and their high calibre triggers
That can't be compared with our GNP figures
We got them all here , courtesy of TMZ diggers
Some say that that Bluray be supercalifragilist expialidocious
Cause he be spiting that flame, that be extra noxious
But I'm the type of brother with much more to aim
I got a pure name, and there's no shame in my game
I could go on and on like a broken record
But right about now I would rather you beckon and recogn

Last edited:
Hatimaye kilobyte imefikwa hapa, the geeks can break that Champagne bottle, or whatever overcaffeinated beverage they are into.

See the Bluray messing with XBOX360

Attachments

• XBOX.jpg
    XBOX.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 51
Back
Top Bottom