Tension in Mombasa as Al-Shabaab suspect Rogo killed

You cannot discount MOSAD"S hand in this assassination because the victim was also suspected of having conspired in the Kikambala Hotel attack!!

Mimi sijaielewa serikali ya Kenya!Huyu jamaa si alikuwa ana kesi mahakamani?Sasa kwanini wanamuua tena jamani au haiamini mahakama zake?

Nd'o hapo sasa. Nadhani haiamini mahakama maana kuna wakati pia walimshika na kesi baada
ya mabomu kulipuka katika hoteli moja kule Kikambala lakini kwa vile waliboronga uchunguzi jamaa
akatembea.

Walimaindi sana hio ishu na walipomkamata mara ya pili na hizi ishu za 'bunduki haramu' walimwacha tena
kwa dhamana lakini sijui kuliendaje wakaamua wambwage tu!

Mimi sijaielewa serikali ya Kenya!Huyu jamaa si alikuwa ana kesi mahakamani?Sasa kwanini wanamuua tena jamani au haiamini mahakama zake?
Hata Osama aliuwa, maana Mahakama zetu hazina kipengele cha anayehusika na Ugaidi kwa kutoa masaada au habari ashughulikiwe vipi? kweli mahakama ilimuachia Huru sasa wale Ndugu zao waliouawa na mashambulizi aliyoyachora?

This is a wrong assertion!

Ok mkuu, my mind is open to learn, explain to me. I have always thought that muslims call non believers 'kafirs' and if I check the word it seems to be derogatory and holds non muslims in a negative perspective.

La msingi ni kuwa uislamu kama madini mengine
Kabaridi,

niaje tena unaua Kiswahili live namna hii?:doh:

Madini = Precious metals like gold, diamond....etc.
Dini has no plural...ok?...Just a lesson from an old teacher....:nono:

Cheers mate!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok mkuu, my mind is open to learn, explain to me. I have always thought that muslims call non believers 'kafirs' and if I check the word it seems to be derogatory and holds non muslims in a negative perspective.
I am not a victim of either Christianity or Islam but I find both religions to be intolerant. For example, just to quote you: "The key reason for enemity is that christians claim that their way is the only way to God, while muslims claim their's is the only way to God and everyone should be a muslim,...". This shows that the two religions are at loggerheads, and such has been since time immemorial. The way I see it, the problem is not the religion and its teachings per se but how the powers that be translate the scriptures to fit their own perception. I stand to be corrected!

The muslim religion does not teach tolerance towards christians as the Christian teaches tolerance towards muslims. The key reason for enemity is that christians claim that their way is the only way to God and everyone should be a christian while muslims claim their's is the only way to God and everyone should be a muslim, muslims further teach to despise the non believers. If these two religions did not exisit there would be more peace in the world. Question. Is there only one God? I say no. One God would not devide people to this extent. The christians have their God and the moslems have their's. Both God's seem able to take care of their people - if indeed they are the ones who do so, as even those with neither of the two Gods seem to be doing well, e.g the hindus, budhists and atheists.I always say the God of muslims and the God of christians should come out openly and solve the problem once and for all as their fanatical followers are unable, but the Gods have refused to emerge from their lofty thrones and say something. Only their human representatives who hardly know, heard from or even seen their bosses. Two superbly written books continue to cause all the strife. The enemity shall continue until good islamic leaders come out and openly preach tolerance. After all both sides have had hundreds of years to prove beyond reasonable doubt what they teach but have they?
You seem to be a non-believer.But I like your unbeliever's analysis. Buddhists and atheists live more peaceful life than those of us who proclaim to worship one supreme God.

Mungu amuhurumie na dhambi alizozitenda! Amin! na poleni saana wafiwa haswa huyo mtoto wake ajaaliwe nguvu ktk maisha yake yajayo!.

Wajua huyu jamaa alikuwa anaongea baadhi ya vitu vitamu na vina make sense! ila alikuwa anaharibu sana anaposema mtu mwingine aliyekuwa na dini nyingine as he calls it Kafir siyo ndugu yako na umtenge! pia akisisitiza ati ktk uislamu hakuna mambo kama uDC, uraisi, uPM , uMP, uCID, uCommander etc etc, this is absolutely Rubbish to me, pia alisisitiza ati uislamu sio dini ya amani kama wengi wanavyo lalama ( what message is he sending to the young Muslims?) Anasajisahau wakati huo huo akilalamikia ati Nyeri, Kisumu, Nakuru na maeneo yote waliokuwa waislamu wengi ni mmasikini wakikaa kwa nyumba za udongo sababau ya hujuma za makafir???? SASA KAMA UNAWAAMBIA WAUMINI WAKO WASITAMBUE HIVYO VYEO INA MAANA UNAWAAMBIA WAWAKUZE WATOTO WAO KTK MAADILI YASIYOHUSISHA ELIMU NA MAENDELEO??? Ref UISLAMU--SHEYK ABOUD ROGO - YouTube

Hata Osama aliuwa, maana Mahakama zetu hazina kipengele cha anayehusika na Ugaidi kwa kutoa masaada au habari ashughulikiwe vipi? kweli mahakama ilimuachia Huru sasa wale Ndugu zao waliouawa na mashambulizi aliyoyachora?

Mkuu acha kupotosha umma.Osama alikaririwa kwenye vyombo vya habari mara nyingi akikiri kuhusika kwenye matukio mbalimbali ya mauaji na hakuwahi kufikishwa mahakamani!Aboud Rogo mpaka ana uawa alikuwa ni suspect tu na kesi yake ilikuwa bado ipo mahakamani!Hebu tutumie vichwa kufikiri na sio kufuga nywere tu?

KICHEKESHO JAMANI!!!!.... Hawa ndio vijana waliokamatwa na jeshi la polisi la Kenya eti wamesababisha fujo la kuchoma makanisa na kuharibu biashara za watu. Kuna watu humu ndani wakapiga kelele eti vijana wakiislamu ndo wanafanya hilo zogo. Sasa tazameni hii picha vizuri hao waliopo hapo nyuma...wapili kutoka kushoto si ni mkristo huyo jamani? Anampaka crucifix shingoni!!!..:eek2:

24 deny Mombasa riot charge, remanded in custody

coas.jpg

Some of the twenty youth arraigned in a Mombasa court and charged with unlawful assembly and taking part in a riot in Majengo area August 29, 2012. The suspects denied the charges and were remanded in custody until September 3.

By PHILIP MUYANGA
pmuyanga@ke.nationmedia.com
Posted Wednesday, August 29 2012 at 13:34

In Summary

• Suspects deny charges and remanded in custody until September 3 when the court will rule on whether to free the group on bond.
  • Prosecution urges court not to release the accused saying they were likely to interfere with investigations.

Twenty four people were on Wednesday charged over deadly riots that have rocked parts of the port city of Mombasa for the last two days.

The accused, who appeared before Mombasa senior resident magistrate Elvis Michieka, faced two charges of taking part in unlawful assembly and taking part in a riot.

The mostly youthful suspects denied the charges and were remanded in custody until September 3 when the court will rule on whether to free the group on bond.

Prosecutor Samson Kiptum urged the court not to release the accused on bond saying they were likely to interfere with investigations.

Mr Kiptum said the ongoing investigations may lead to more charges being preferred against the accused.

"I have instructions to oppose the accused to be released on bond. The accused were arrested yesterday (Tuesday) following skirmishes which have been going on following the death of Aboud Rogo," said Mr Kiptum.

Mr Kiptum told the court that some members of the public have recorded statements with the police and that "some have not recorded and are in a queue willing to record statements".

Lawyers for two of the accused persons, who had sought to have their clients released on bond or cash bail, objected to the prosecution's application.

They told the court that the accused are innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt and that granting of bond is a constitutional right.

The accused, allegedly on August 28 this year at Majengo in Mombasa jointly with others not before court, took part in unlawful assembly and riot.

24 deny Mombasa riot charge, remanded in custody- News|nation.co.ke

You seem to be a non-believer.But I like your unbeliever's analysis. Buddhists and atheists live more peaceful life than those of us who proclaim to worship one supreme God.

hahaha! you are quite wrong. I am a very strong christian believer who has also studied islamic teachings. I can safely say, I know the scheme of things and would qualify to be called a wiseman. Am comfortable sitting with muslims and discussing Qu'ran just as I am comfortable teaching from the Bible.

KICHEKESHO JAMANI!!!!.... Hawa ndio vijana waliokamatwa na jeshi la polisi la Kenya eti wamesababisha fujo la kuchoma makanisa na kuharibu biashara za watu. Kuna watu humu ndani wakapiga kelele eti vijana wakiislamu ndo wanafanya hilo zogo. Sasa tazameni hii picha vizuri hao waliopo hapo nyuma...wapili kutoka kushoto si ni mkristo huyo jamani? Anampaka crucifix shingoni!!!..:eek2:

coas.jpg

Some of the twenty youth arraigned in a Mombasa court and charged with unlawful assembly and taking part in a riot in Majengo area August 29, 2012. The suspects denied the charges and were remanded in custody until September 3.

ab tichaz vipi kaka,kwema? wacha nikuelimishe wakenya ni watu wajanja sana inawezekana huyu kijana aliyevalia crufix amefanya hivyo makusudi ili hata ajitetee eti yeye ni mkristo kwa hiyo angeusikana na maandamano hayo. wakenya ni watu usipokuwa makini wanaweza kukuangaisha sana. i believe this guy is intentionally doing this lakini hata faulu kwani polisi wa kenya wamezoea njama za raia kama hizi yaani smokescreens. halafu nakuomba usidelete hizi post zangu kaka i am celebrating the involuntary manslaughter of the al shabab terrorist an opinion poll conducted in one kenyan website shows 83% of Kenyans believe Rogo was a terrorists. dont shoot the messanger bro,

coas.jpg

By PHILIP MUYANGA
pmuyanga@ke.nationmedia.com
Posted Wednesday, August 29 2012 at 13:34

In Summary

• Suspects deny charges and remanded in custody until September 3 when the court will rule on whether to free the group on bond.
  • Prosecution urges court not to release the accused saying they were likely to interfere with investigations.

Twenty four people were on Wednesday charged over deadly riots that have rocked parts of the port city of Mombasa for the last two days.

The accused, who appeared before Mombasa senior resident magistrate Elvis Michieka, faced two charges of taking part in unlawful assembly and taking part in a riot.

The mostly youthful suspects denied the charges and were remanded in custody until September 3 when the court will rule on whether to free the group on bond.

Prosecutor Samson Kiptum urged the court not to release the accused on bond saying they were likely to interfere with investigations.

Mr Kiptum said the ongoing investigations may lead to more charges being preferred against the accused.

"I have instructions to oppose the accused to be released on bond. The accused were arrested yesterday (Tuesday) following skirmishes which have been going on following the death of Aboud Rogo," said Mr Kiptum.

Mr Kiptum told the court that some members of the public have recorded statements with the police and that "some have not recorded and are in a queue willing to record statements".

Lawyers for two of the accused persons, who had sought to have their clients released on bond or cash bail, objected to the prosecution's application.

They told the court that the accused are innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt and that granting of bond is a constitutional right.

The accused, allegedly on August 28 this year at Majengo in Mombasa jointly with others not before court, took part in unlawful assembly and riot.

24 deny Mombasa riot charge, remanded in custody- News|nation.co.ke

Why are you assuming that these are those who were accused of burning the churches. There are those who took advantage of the chaos to loot and probably didn't even care about Rogo and there are those who burnt churches and attacked the police with offensive weapons and they obviously had a religious agenda. Ama next you're going to tell us that normal thugs use grenades? When those who would consider themselves "moderates" engage in this kind of denialism the problems we are dealing with can never be resolved.

[h=6]Breaking News:
Maafisa kadhaa wa polisi wajeruhiwa vibaya katika mlipuko unaodhaniwa kuwa wa Guruneti katika eneo la Lebanon - mjini Mombasa kabla ya dakika 50 yaani muda wa saa 3 Usiku huu. Hawo Polisi nao wamempiga risasi kijana moja wa kiislamu, hajulikani hali yake kama ameaga dunia au bado yuko hai.[/h]

Back
Top Bottom