Tanzania's Military Geniuses (1812-2012)

What about Mtemi Kimweri? Also don`t forget Abushiri of Pangani
At least now I remember the piece of our history

Chama
Gongo la mboto DSM

Yoo-hoo son. Give me the link my son companero so that I can assess if it is a true history of ballyhoos and ho-has.
Labda Companero amwage hiyo link ni vita ipi Mboma alipiganisha bora angemweka Shimbo huko Anjwani Comoro alikoambulia madola
Lkn Mboma huyu wa Tanesco, Mabasi ya Shabiby na vituo vya TIOT Hotel za Railway
Labda uGenius mwingine

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop joking. The thing you are calling a link is your own abracadabra. It is unfortunate that you are not even serious. So God bless you.

You can argue but I think Twalipo did a good job while serving as a Chief of TPDF; I am not sure which military school he attended but he was one of our own trained military personel; even though he did not attended Sundhurst that does not mean he was not genius. He hold several posts to the level of minister of defense that shows he good if not genius and to tell you the truths he was respected by all !

Chama
Gongo la mboto DSM

Mkuu Chama hebu rejea kwanza hii working definition ya a military genius:

"In its most pure form, a military genius is a war strategist, who can take an inferior military and defeat a superior adversary. A military genius can be the founder of a great empire (Genghis Khan or Alexander the Great). You can be considered a military genius while not actually winning the war campaign most linked to the military genius. Hannibal of Carthage is the most infamous military genius, who ended up losing the war in the end. A military genius has to be able to master battles on both offense and defense. With surprise or unusual attacks, a military genius can take the fighting to the unwary opponent. Likewise if the military genius is the one being attacked and in a defensive position, a true military genius will be able to design a way to win the conflict" - Military Genius Definition What It Means To Be A True Military Genius Offense and Defense

Tumuombe Mungu hii thead isije kuingia kwenye "Siasa za dini".
Kuhusu Mwita Kyaro?

Stop joking. The thing you are calling a link is your own abracadabra. It is unfortunate that you are not even serious. So God bless you.

Vipi kumbe hukuelewa, nilikuambia kama unataka kujadili military genius at a global level kuna thread nyingine; haya mambo ya military geniuses mbona yako wazi sana changamoto ni kuwatafiti na kuandika wasifu wao, kwa mfano, unamjua huyo nambari 11 niliyemuongeza kwenye hiyo orodha na kama unamjua, unamjua kwa kiasi gani?

Labda Companero amwage hiyo link ni vita ipi Mboma alipiganisha bora angemweka Shimbo huko Anjwani Comoro alikoambulia madola
Lkn Mboma huyu wa Tanesco, Mabasi ya Shabiby na vituo vya TIOT Hotel za Railway
Labda uGenius mwingine

Last edited by a moderator:
Mkuu Chama hebu rejea kwanza hii working definition ya a military genius:

"In its most pure form, a military genius is a war strategist, who can take an inferior military and defeat a superior adversary. A military genius can be the founder of a great empire (Genghis Khan or Alexander the Great). You can be considered a military genius while not actually winning the war campaign most linked to the military genius. Hannibal of Carthage is the most infamous military genius, who ended up losing the war in the end. A military genius has to be able to master battles on both offense and defense. With surprise or unusual attacks, a military genius can take the fighting to the unwary opponent. Likewise if the military genius is the one being attacked and in a defensive position, a true military genius will be able to design a way to win the conflict" - Military Genius Definition What It Means To Be A True Military Genius Offense and Defense

If that is the case then Twalipo must be in the list; He commanded Kagera war we never lose the battle!

Chama
Gongo la mboto DSM

If that is the case then Twalipo must be in the list; He commanded Kagera war we never lose the battle!

Chama
Gongo la mboto DSM

Mkuu katika ile vita sio kila mpiganaji alikuwa 'military genius', kuna waliokuwa 'vichwa vya vita' na wanajulikana.

co-masterminding the tense battle of lukaya

My military sources tell me that the Uganda army was there to be taken. It’s the incompetence of Tanzanian commanders that prompted the battle of Lukaya.

You can argue but I think Twalipo did a good job while serving as a Chief of TPDF; I am not sure which military school he attended but he was one of our own trained military personel; even though he did not attended Sundhurst that does not mean he was not genius. He hold several posts to the level of minister of defense that shows he good if not genius and to tell you the truths he was respected by all !

Chama
Gongo la mboto DSM

People say that Twalipo was reward for reporting a planed coup. If that is being genius, probably yes. It served him very well.

My military sources tell me that the Uganda army was there to be taken. It's the incompetence of Tanzanian commanders that prompted the battle of Lukaya.

secret sources? every source must be subjected to scrutiny!

So why did you add Mboma and Musuguri into your list? Are you suffering Romnesia?

their role in that war qualifies them as 'military geniuses', the former applied aerodynamics tricks to fool amin's radars and shell-shock his soldiers, making them think the loud rattling of the liberation planes was the raining of bombs

People say that Twalipo was reward for reporting a planed coup. If that is being genius, probably yes. It served him very well.

Don`t understimates Twalipo; he was KAR trained by British that was not reward he was capable of doing the job; ask the people within TPDF who knew him will tell you how good he was

Chama
Gongo la mboto DSM