Tanzanians, show us your roads

I think the title of this thread should have been specific. Not any road.
I'm seeing so many ugly, narrow, old roads.

The fact is Kenya has about 5000 more KM of roads than Tanzania. But I thought this thread was to show the quality, not quantity.
Barabara nyingi zimepostiwa hapa ni za kufichwa.
Are you sure?

Total roads in Kenya equals the two highways in Tanzania.

Haha, eti Dar roads are clean. Bring the Camera closer to Nairobi Streets

z

Tuusan....i think you are arguing just for the sake of it-i have furnished you with data from KENHA(kenya national highway authority) and KERRA(kenya rural roads authority)-you don't need a santa clause or tooth fairy to provide you with an official link-that is the official data-i asked you to sample randomly any project that is unverifiable-but you can't-i get it,you can't take it that our road network is extensive-you can't even provide verifiable breakdown of tanzanian new roads constructed since 2013 like i have done.well,continue living in denial brother,but numbers don't lie and facts will remain facts-kenya is KING in matters of road infrastructure in this region-if only you can fathom how much it costs to build 1 km of road,then you will understand why it is not easy for TZ to catch with kenya-unless you halt all projects and build only roads.

Zipi hizo? Nimesafiri toka Lungalunga Hadi nafika ukunda hakuna hata alama za Barabarani, The road is thin (extremely thin) kama Uchochoro, Hakuna Police wala vibao vya spidi, Hata kupishana inabidi kusubiriana,
What a Failed state

Kwani hiyo ndio barabara pekee Kenya? Malenge

Tuusan....i think you are arguing just for the sake of it-i have furnished you with data from KENHA(kenya national highway authority) and KERRA(kenya rural roads authority)-you don't need a santa clause or tooth fairy to provide you with an official link-that is the official data-i asked you to sample randomly any project that is unverifiable-but you can't-i get it,you can't take it that our road network is extensive-you can't even provide verifiable breakdown of tanzanian new roads constructed since 2013 like i have done.well,continue living in denial brother,but numbers don't lie and facts will remain facts-kenya is KING in matters of road infrastructure in this region-if only you can fathom how much it costs to build 1 km of road,then you will understand why it is not easy for TZ to catch with kenya-unless you halt all projects and build only roads.
Kaka mbona unapenda kuimba Ngonjera za School za O-pili. Weka barabara!!!

What are you saying man, Kenya hamna uwezo hata wa kujenga 10km road, Yaani hata 5k
Road lazima mchina au mmarekani ahusike,
Besides, Thats only one, There are thousands kilometers of Roads in Tz better than that one.

Tanzania hamna uwezo wa kujenga chochote wenyewe, acha barabara.

Flys over mpaka Rural areas zinakusaidia nini wewe Mkenya Mwananchi wa kawaida??
Dont be lie with Politicians.
Hapo Jubilee Wanawawekea Mpate Kupiga picha during holiday (X-mas & new year)
Wakati pesa ni za Mkopo kutoka Uchina.
Kenyans waambieni hao Politicians mnataka strategic roads sio kwa ajili ya showoff!!

Sasa ona huyu. Vichwa za wabongo ni uji tu vimejaa.

ndinda umeua alafu unazika sasa.

Nchi ina gdp 99 billion dollars alafu less than 6% of their roads are tarmacked.
226,033km of roads, 161,451km are classified, 82,132 km gravelled.
4300km are tarmacked, 12950km are paved.

That is a failed state

Please, learn the definition of those two terms before embarrassing yourself.

7 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom