Spell your ID

Spell your ID

Viol

JF-Expert Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2009
Posts
25,419
Reaction score
18,371
Look the meaning of each
letter in ur name and then write it.​
A = Gifted
B = Less Patience
C =Innocent
D =Talented
E =Good Heart
F =Feel 4 Others
G =Logical Thinking
H =Calm
I =Respected
J =Enjoy Life
K =Loved by All
L =Arrogant
M =Great Person
N =Smiling
O =Sportive
P =Intelligent
Q =Cool
R =Unpredictable
S =Romantic
T =Proud
U =Genuine
V =Angry
W =Practical
X =Caring
Y =Crazy
Z =Pretty
​
 
E=Good heart
X=Caring
C=Innocent
E=Good heart
L=Arrogant
L=Arrogant
E=Good heart
N=Smiling
T=Proud
 
I am Arrogant yet Respected, Pretty and Crazy.
 
Gifted,Talented,Good heart,Calm,Respected,Smiling,Sportive,Intelligent,Cool,Romantic,Proud,Pretty
​
 
Kwa kifupi, I am unpredictable, good heart, proud and romantic (vimerudi mara mbili)...
Russian: unpredictable, genuine, double romantic, respected, gifted and always smiling...
Roulette: Unpredictable, sportive, Arogant, double good heart, double proud.
hii kama vya kutabiriwa... so many things that at least one will be true. lol
 
Gifted,Talented,Good heart,Calm,Respected,Smiling,Sportive,Intelligent,Cool,Romantic,Proud,Pretty
​
Zote zimesimama ila hapo sijui kama kuna ukweli
 
Kwa kifupi, I am unpredictable, good heart, proud and romantic (vimerudi mara mbili)...
Russian: unpredictable, genuine, double romantic, respected, gifted and always smiling...
Roulette: Unpredictable, sportive, Arogant, double good heart, double proud.
hii kama vya kutabiriwa... so many things that at least one will be true. lol
hiyo nakubali
 
M =Great Person
T =Proud
M =Great Person
 
Back
Top Bottom