Someone Buddhify me

We're together,ukipata nishtue. I need to be awaken. Mana hili liubongo lipo Kama maji ya mtoni muda wote linatembea nahitaji nilitulize angalau kwa siku one hour
Sure! Kuna hiki kisa youtube kimenivutia kuhusu meditation, maana my mind is also always running, overthinking and calculating a thousand possibilities from one scenario.

When you say "I" what do you mean?
It is a label that simplifies the identification of an ever changing entity.

There is no definite I, because whatever is supposed to be the I, is everchanging.

Someone said you could never cross the same river twice, because by the time you attempt to cross the river again, it has changed, it is not the same river.

Ukisoma 8 level of hell je unatakuwa mfuasi wa Buddha yupi. Buddha wapo wengi sana

It is a label that simplifies the identification of an ever changing entity.
Yeah, But for that case, which entity were you specifically referring to when you said "I"? Because surely it cant be a river.
There is no definite I, because whatever is supposed to be the I, is everchanging.

Someone said you could never cross the same river twice, because by the time you attempt to cross the river again, it has changed, it is not the same river.
It depends on your definition of river, if according to you; a river is just a natural collection of moving water flowing towards a larger waterbody(lake, sea or ocean), then you'd be right.
But actually a river isn't the flowing water, its the watercourse.
The water everchanges, the watercourse does not.

Yeah, But for that case, which entity were you specifically referring to when you said "I"? Because surely it cant be a river.

It depends on your definition of river, if according to you; a river is just a natural collection of moving water flowing towards a larger waterbody(lake, sea or ocean), then you'd be right.
But actually a river isn't the flowing water, its the watercourse.
The water everchanges, the watercourse does not.
What is the difference between "the flowing of water" and "watercource" ?

What is the difference between "the flowing of water" and "watercource" ?
Watercourse is the chanel by which water flows. That's why when a river dries up, it's still a river, Just a dried river.
Now I'll grant you the other definition you have in mind of "the flowing of water" but be careful on the wording, as it is different from "the water flowing"

Because a river is the flow of water but not the water flowing.
The water that's flowing is everchanging, but the flow of water is not.

Btw, I'm still interesred in that question about "I" when you said "I dont beleive in the self"
What/When/Where/Who is I??

Watercourse is the chanel by which water flows. That's why when a river dries up, it's still a river, Just a dried river.
Now I'll grant you the other definition you have in mind of "the flowing of water" but be careful on the wording, as it is different from "the water flowing"

Because a river is the flow of water but not the water flowing.
The water that's flowing is everchanging, but the flow of water is not.

Btw, I'm still interesred in that question about "I" when you said "I dont beleive in the self"
What/When/Where/Who is I??
Mkuu,

Lugha ina mapungufu, ndiyo maana katika Euclidean geometry naweza kusema "pembetatu duara", wakati pembetatu duara haipo.

Mimi kuweza kusema "pembetatu duara" haina maana hiyo pembetatu duara ipo.

Same for "I". It is a loose notation. An imprecise label.

I is just a loose notation to define what is commonly thought to be as the person, which in actual fact is not so easily definable.

Same for "I". It is a loose notation. An imprecise label.

I is just a loose notation to define what is commonly thought to be as the person, which in actual fact is not so easily definable.
What is not so easily definable?The word 'I'? or the person that 'I' implies?

Because if it's person, I don't recall asking for that definition. I asked you about what you meant when you said "I"

Now, from this post im quoting right now, I get that you mean 'I' easily defines to be the person which can not be easily further defined.

But I am not interseted in that further definition for person. I just wanted your confirmation that it exists, regardless of how hard or easy it is to be defined.

But, the fact that you have used the word "I" to imply a person, means that 'persons' exist (Regardless of how hard or easy it is to define them)
And If you've implied that persons exist, then the self exists. Because I doubt that when you said "I" you were referring to another person rather than yourself (Again, it does not matter how hard or easy it is to define 'yourself').

What is not so easily definable?The word 'I'? or the person that 'I' implies?

Because if it's person, I don't recall asking for that definition. I asked you about what you meant when you said "I"

Now, from this post im quoting right now, I get that you mean 'I' easily defines to be the person which can not be easily further defined.

But I am not interseted in that further definition for person. I just wanted your confirmation that it exists, regardless of how hard or easy it is to be defined.

But, the fact that you have used the word "I" to imply a person, means that 'persons' exist (Regardless of how hard or easy it is to define them)
And If you've implied that persons exist, then the self exists. Because I doubt that when you said "I" you were referring to another person rather than yourself (Again, it does not matter how hard or easy it is to define 'yourself').
What is a person?

Back
Top Bottom